• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

ArtMo/DraMo 2009

I forgot day nineteen and twenty, although I'm absolutely sure I drew something for those days :/ *digs through huge pile of art*

I'll put up the links after I go skiing:

Day twenty-one was Lucidia (a Houndour), a Relicanth and a Swinub.
Day twenty-two was a drawing of a Kingdra I'm planning to use for competitive battling.

Day twenty-five: Yomaro the Glameow wishing you a Merry Christmas.
Day twenty-six: Kin Tsuchi ; a Mawile.

Will also start not being being rubbish at commenting etc. when the holidays begin.

ahahaha

... or not. Sorry guys. Well done to all of you guys keeping up though and your stuff is looking awesome. :D

14th: I've never been very impressed with my namesake's costume.
15th: Some crappy stained glass window idea thing
16th: Unfinished - some guy
17th: Ditto, pimp.
18th: Linoone! Having a little trouble ice skating.
19th: Some girl with a fluffy coat

20th: My part in this project, a fun little idea supporting originality. It needs more people's help to meet it's goal, though, so go check it out if you fancy it. :D

21st: A... sleepy polar bear
22nd: Filled in a Death Note based meme.
23rd: Crappy tablet doodle ugh
24th: Some weird christmas... imp thing? I keep drawing imps when I get stuck?
25th: Another weird elf/imp thing
26th: Mickey/Minnie Mouse having a sword fight...? Can you tell I'm running out of ideas

And crit:

@Cryptica: Realistic Houndour? o: looks like it. the head is nice but the ears seem a bit too stiff and small. you captured the jumping pose quite nicely.

@Darksong, Day 26: The shading's pretty nice, but the head looks disporportional to the body, a bit large for it. Might have something to do with the pose.

ArtMo 29: A picture of my Glaceon, since it was snowing, but I can't scan it because I left it somewhere else.

ArtMo 30: Konohamaru's team in Pokémon. Again, the attack of the fact-that-my-scanner-makes-it-too-light, so I have to darken it.

ArtMo 31:
Pretty much the most exciting night in 4 years. A catchy song, crazy people and a character who acts exactly like Naruto. What more could I want? xD

Their names aren't Japanese (well, not most of them) but I wrote them in Japanese because I was bored.

It's the main cast of Code Lyoko.

Happy New Year! Congratulations to everyone who made it through ArtMo!

Week 2 of Artmo.

Warning: Contains lots of purple, a Riolu doing the Hula, Jellybeans, and no shading, as usual.

And about week three? Well, that was finals week, and my ArtMo kinda died there...

What do you mean it's already Janurary?

Ran out of inspiration back in week two then I became inactive here so I totally failed this challenge D:

I'll attempt to at least get half-way through December this year :)

Back
Top Bottom