• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

ASB Hack Discussion

I think the layout issue in the image you linked happens most often when you have fakemon in your active squad. Most of their sprites don't take up the full 96x96 box (or even the full 80x80 for older sprites), and so the table cell containing them shrinks to fit and subsequently throws off the rest of the layout when the following tables try to fill the awkward space left. Temporarily removing that dragomelet from your squad should correct it, for example.
Well, it happens to me regardless of which team I have.

How long does it normally take for experience to be added?

A while.

Moving on the subject, would it be possible to add another "ASB SuperMod" like Negrek to actually help her a bit with the system, because I have the feeling she's being overwhelmed by various tasks...

I'm thinking about Kratos or Meowth, for example.

How long does it normally take for experience to be added?

Whenever Negrek gets around to it, I suppose.

Moving on the subject, would it be possible to add another "ASB SuperMod" like Negrek to actually help her a bit with the system, because I have the feeling she's being overwhelmed by various tasks...

I'm thinking about Kratos or Meowth, for example.

Me? Be given responsibility of some kind? Haha, that's a good one :3
Seriously though I think the plan is to eventually make it so any ref can just edit the EXP onto your Pokémon when they close up the battle. But so far Negrek's the only one who can mess with that sort of stuff.

Whenever Negrek gets around to it, I suppose.

Me? Be given responsibility of some kind? Haha, that's a good one :3
Seriously though I think the plan is to eventually make it so any ref can just edit the EXP onto your Pokémon when they close up the battle. But so far Negrek's the only one who can mess with that sort of stuff.

Refs could be given a title and the power to edit the experience of other ASBers.

Well, it happens to me regardless of which team I have.
Yeah, I don't know what on earth the problem is with the active pokémon tables; they've always been weird. Probably the float property being a jerk again. I'm trying to get it fixed.

Not at present.

My girafarig is listed as female but he's actually male. Fixplz?
Done.

Um, it's been a while since this battle ended, where my gligar received two Exp, but the "evolve pokemon" option has not as of yet appeared.
He wasn't holding a razor fang during that battle; therefore he can't evolve.

He wasn't holding a razor fang during that battle; therefore he can't evolve.

Actually, even if it wasn't listed, I'm 98% sure ptah was holding a razor fang during that battle, because I checked his Chief's team multiple times because erm,... I was his opponent.

It might be too late though.

I just now noticed, my Feebas lacks her Signature Attribute.

[Phoebe] Feebas (F)
Ability: Swift Swim
Happiness: 1
Body Mod: Hails From the Frigid Northlands
Description: Phoebe was born and raised in a very chilly and barren part of Asber, in a small lake that just barely managed to stay unfrozen for some of the year. Thus, her particular school of Feebas became very resistant to cold, and in a few generations, a few of them, like Phoebe, embraced fully their latent Ice-type abilities.
Effects: Phoebe is considered a Water/Ice type. Furthermore, in overly warm and tropical environments, or during Sunny Day, she loses 2% energy per action to keep herself from overheating. Phoebe is immune to Freezing but is dealt double-damage from a Burn.

She also is missing a Water Stone Which is admittedly, my fault because I left it from her profile on the Data Collection. Here is my proof.

Sorry I didn't catch these earlier, I neglected my Feebas.
This was also missed

Back
Top Bottom