• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

ATTACK OF THE MIRRORMEN [MIRRORMEN VICTORY]

Re: ATTACK OF THE MIRRORMEN

Well, and also those-who-did-not-lynch, which are myself, Brock, Emerald Espeon, and dragonair. The last has offered no defense as to why they did not lynch (I don't think they've posted at all). That being said, it's possible that only the Mirror Master knows who was lynched, as they have final say, and may have changed their mind. Or, the mirrormen could not be in contact with each other, and not know. All that aside, I'm voting to lynch dragonair, as I beleive the claims about healers and cultists (for now).

WITHDRAW HEY EVERYBODY LET'S ABSTAIN SO KAM DOESN'T WIN

You slipped up there. There's still time.

... man that is a lot of people.

Plus we can't even tell when people are assimilated. I'm scared now. But yeah, randylynch might help. The odds won't get better, though.

Huh. Kinda suspicious, so voting dragonair.

Last edited:

The reason why I didn't lynch him is because I don't think it was that ridiculously suspicious. 'Five of us' could mean that five of us as a group were assimilatated. Then he announced he was an alien, so I abstained. :/

Last edited:

Ack... Completely forgot.

Well, after looking at the previous posts, I really have no good solid leads. I'm abstaining.

I'm voting for Mawile.

Your last few posts consisted of claiming to be a healer and bandwagoning. You didn't make any new arguments or anything.

This leads me to believe that you're lying. And I don't see why you'd lie.

For lack of leads and my mistake last round/day/whatever, I'll just abstain for now, unless any convincing leads come up.

Wary as I am of agreeing with Kammington, who is definitely not pro-town, I'm voting for Mawile.

I don't think not voting for Kammington last round is enough on its own to really place someone under suspicion. That happened at a pretty inconvenient time for people in my time zone, at least, to come online.

I think a healer is probably the easiest role for the mafia to claim due to the fact that there are two of them, so it's not like the real healer can reveal him/herself and prove the other to be lying.

I know why he's dead.

I thought it was kind of off how Mawile didn't elaborate on that right away and just waited to be asked...like they hadn't completely thought of what to claim, or something.

Anyway, a lynch is pretty much the only weapon we have and it's much more important in this game than in a typical one, I think. We have three(?) nights before we get outnumbered.

tl;dr We need to start lynching and I think Mawile is suspicious.

That is kind of convincing... Mawile, I guess.

Looking at what everyone else said, it does sound mirrorman-ish. And the day phase is supposed to be over, I think. Sorry Mawile.

Well, good luck to the earthly, then. Hope you can survive without a healer.

Well, good luck to the earthly, then. Hope you can survive without a healer.

Polite and stuff, which is nice, but do you have any defense? You don't really convince us that lynching you is bad with that type of statement. TES hasn't posted yet, so there's still time.

Uhm. This whole...Assimilating thing is odd to me. I don't get it.

And uhm. Mawile... in pretty much every game you claim to be a role first. Everytime. Odd mych? Mayeb n00b error, but to be safe... </Mawile>

Another day ends, another sun sets, another night begins.

And another life comes to a swift and painless close.

The man is roughly dragged through the streets and brought to the base of the statue in the town centre. Though his death is impending and inevitable, he holds his head and high and refuses to cry. As he is bent down and has his neck pressed against the plinth, he stares mournfully at his fellow townspeople. They jeer and mock him. He smiles.

A masked executioner is brought forward wielding a hefty axe, his face concealed so his victim's family cannot revenge themselves against him at a later date.

As the last rays of golden sunlight illuminate the square, there is a thud and the man's head rolls cleanly off the statue.

A pool of red blood begins to form.

Mawile was beheaded. He was earthly. You have 24 hours for night actions.

Dawn breaks, as does the Mirror Master's grip on Ojespo.

As the townspeople mill into the town square, someone notes another missing face.

"Where's Kammington!?"

A search party is quickly assembled and sent to his house, where they find the broken form of Kammington lying in a pool of blue blood.

Back in the square, the sun casts a shadow in the shape of a set of scales. The same shadow it has been casting for three days.

Kammington is dead. He was unearthly. 5 people have been assimilated. You have 48 hours for day actions.

Back
Top Bottom