• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Best Pokemon Game Ever

What is the Best Pokemon Game Ever?

• Total voters
This was a tough choice for me between Yellow and Crystal, I choose Yellow as I though that game had a different feel to it. I just loved having Pikachu follow me round everywhere!

You don't have the TCG on there. :C the memories. I voted for G/S. I think I liked it better than Crystal because I hated that Eusine Suicune Hunter dude XD. And that you had to catch Suicune roaming too instead of just Entei and Raikou.

My friend had that game, and he swore that his Pikachu was mentally challenged. He would practically scream at that Pikachu to bring in the line, and when it finally did the Magikarp had gotten away.

*Nostalgia, how I adore you.*

Ruby/Sapphire, because:

#1 First games to feature the awesomest region EVAR.
#2 First games to feature Altaria.

Emerald and PMD2 rawk also.

I love Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum, but just for the characters pretty much...Everything elsewise I like Emerald, but ironically hate most of the characters. Anyway...Swampert shall forever be, in my mind, the best final evo of a starter ever...sorry Empoleon...but Swampert is better...

Back
Top Bottom