• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Black & White

Status
Not open for further replies.
The guy in colosseum wasn't really morally ambiguous... he pretty much always did the right thing

Though he did blow up a building within the first thirty seconds of the game!

Yeah, I was disappointed by the lack of moving for physical attacks too. I really thought the fact they'd pixelate the back sprites would mean they'd move the Pokémon relative to the POV, but eh. :/

Hm...that sucks. I was looking forward to a generation where they actually TACKLED the opponent instead of just tipping forwards.

Meh. If they give you a good/bad choice, it should decide what pokémon you get. For example, you get to a house were theres a guy with Ekans and Eevee. Good gets Eevee, bad gets Ekans. And if you go bad, you can join up with the evil team when they are raiding somewhere and beat up the officers and stuff who are trying to defend the location.

Yeah, I was disappointed by the lack of moving for physical attacks too. I really thought the fact they'd pixelate the back sprites would mean they'd move the Pokémon relative to the POV, but eh. :/

Yeah... although having animated sprites that are smooth is still a really nice touch and I'll be happy enough with that. :3

Yeah... although having animated sprites that are smooth is still a really nice touch and I'll be happy enough with that. :3
I agree whole-heartedly.

I think the battle system in general looks a lot smoother and faster than Gen IV, which is a big improvement in my eyes. Attacks seem to look better.

Meh. If they give you a good/bad choice, it should decide what pokémon you get. For example, you get to a house were theres a guy with Ekans and Eevee. Good gets Eevee, bad gets Ekans. And if you go bad, you can join up with the evil team when they are raiding somewhere and beat up the officers and stuff who are trying to defend the location.

That's a good concept, but the two pokemon should be relatively equal or counterparts. Ekans doesn't compare to Eevee, and most people would chose Eevee.

Or maybe you could make choices that over the course of the story determine you 'nature', and later on you get turned into a Pokémon temporarily or something? The choices could influence what Pokémon you turn into, or your nature or moves.

Although a choice system seems a bit unlikely.

I'm pretty sure that they'd probably have a choice between Lawful Good and Neutral/Chaotic Good (at the very worst Chaotic Neutral).

Whoa. I saw the videos on Pokebeach. The male trainer's back sprite looks really... realistic. And Pokemon are released in mid-air? Whoa, Tsutarja really folds his arms. Heh. I really like him.

Game Freak are really wanting to put their best effort into this gen., right?

Also:

15cn7d0.png

As if Smugsnake wasn't already confirmed to be smug.

That little green snake is slowly becoming my favorite starter ever.

Serebii has a new, much bigger image of Isshu on the website. Apparently there is an airfield on there, which means there is probably an airport. I'm thinking that this might mean that it's possible to go to a past region.

Well, let's see, Gen I was remade in Gen III, Gen II was remade in Gen IV, so Gen III remade in Gen V? We can hope, right?

If that's true, YAY Hoenn's my favorite region

Well, let's see, Gen I was remade in Gen III, Gen II was remade in Gen IV, so Gen III remade in Gen V? We can hope, right?

If that's true, YAY Hoenn's my favorite region

All the previous remakes have kept the same region.

And I'm not saying that there won't be a Hoenn remake, just that it's not going to be Gen. V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom