• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Black & White

Status
Not open for further replies.
90px-422Shellos-West.png
100px-Shikijika.png

Kindof, yeah.

White underbody, pink back, with a yellow line separating the two colors. Also some sort of decoration on the head.

I've noticed it, and I keep trying to ignore it, because the second I realize it, it will suddenly become an alternate evolution. So I'll try to ignore it for you all.
Okay, looks like we have an alternative evolution for Shellos. I wonder if it has a different form to match the other Shellos.

But why in the world would Shellos evolve into a deer?
inb4 fish into octopus, at least those are two aquatic creatures

Honestly now if anyone seriously thinks that Shellos is in any way related to that deer, I'd be very surprised.

It doesn't look too similar, but GameFreak isn't always predictable. Odds are it isn't an alternate evo, but with my luck it probably will be. Only one thing is for certain: it won't evolve into Ditto. Right?

Last edited:
But why in the world would Shellos evolve into a deer?
inb4 fish into octopus, at least those are two aquatic creatures

Remoraid and Octillery aren't based on animals as much as they are based on handguns. Hence their ability to learn Flamethrower, Zap Cannon, _____ Beam, Bullet Seed...

It doesn't look too similar, GameFreak isn't always predictable. Odds are it isn't an alternate evo, but with my luck it probably will be. Only one thing is for certain: it won't evolve into Ditto. Right?

Haha, nice.

I never insinuated it was an alternate evo, and I think the person who brought it up was joking.

But still, white underbody, pink back, with a yellow line separating the two colors. Also some sort of decoration on the head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom