• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Closed Blazhy's Sketchy Shoppy

Well, actually, since I'm itching to do some more avatars, I'll take that. After all, only 2 slots are open at the moment. You'll have to wait some time, though, because I have a lot of real-life stuff going on at the moment.

Finished volitianqueen's request, and I've decided to remove santaku's request since he hasn't been on for over a month. Requests will not open, however, because I got myself into one hell of a mess and it'll be about another month before I can clean it up and get going.

Linkie :D

I ♥love♥ your style of drawing! I've actually been practicing to try and get my style of drawing up to your level.

Anyways, I would love a picture of my Umbreon Pokesona, Shadowpath. She is sapphire blue instead of black with ice blue rings and amber eyes. Please have her looking up at the sky, looking like she is deep in thought.

I request since there is only one slot taken.

Thanks :3 Believe me, it took me quite a bit of practice as well.

Well, yeah, there's only one slot taken, but requests are still closed. I did say the shop would close entirely at times because I've got a busy schedule, and my latest post here also says that it'll be some time until I take requests again. Sorry, but you wouldn't mind waiting until they're open again, right?

I don't mind waiting at all. From what I've seen, it will definately be worth the wait.

Arrrrrggghhhhhh.....

So... hard... to... be... patient...

O.o You are just too awesome! I will request once they are open again, but until then I'll just do crit...

OMGYOUARESOGOODIFREAKINGLOVEYOURSTYLETOTALLYAWESOMEIWILLNEVERBEABLETODRAWASWELLASYOUDOCUZISUCK!!!

There's my crit...

Chaon, your critique is rather hard to read... e_e I kid :P

Well uh... Since people are so... eager, I guess I'll open requests again once I'm done magnemite's. I'm nearly done the sketching stage of the avatar, so it won't be long. I don't think so, at least...

I shall stalk this thread now. Your art is wonderful, blazhy! Can't wait to request something, since I can't draw it myself :<

:D +1 stalker get!

As an update, I've started colouring magnemite's request, but next week is chock-full of exams. I don't think I need to say any more.

I have a question though: that banner in your sig was made by you? And if so, can you make those as well? =3

Yeah, that banner was made by me. However, they take a lot more time than avatars (which take enough time already xD) so no, I'm not making those until I have enough time and/or I feel like it.

Oh, all right. Your pencils sketches are wonderful, though, so I get the feeling that it'll be worth the wait =3

Thanks :3 Though I've taken to doing sketches on the computer, instead, because my scanner sucks and I'm a tree hugger. I've got some examples of digital sketches scattered throughout the thread, if you're willing to dig them up~

I've finished magnemite's request, though there are a few issues to solve before I can upload it and stuff, so I can't show you guys here. I think you know what this means. Requests are open again :D Three slots to fill gogogo

Oooohhh Oh Oh! :D Do want in~ I love your drawings, they're just so clean and well done.
Could I request my Moogle, Sonja?~ She is (going to be) a Mog Knight, wields two blades generally, subs as a Juggler so probably has lots of knives too~ She also has the hat of a Fusilier.
Some references are..
One earlier one by FMC
A slightly more recent one by FMC - This is after deciding to have her go Mog Knight, so she actually has a sword out. xD Also early-term pregnant.
And this was my own (Very bad) interpretation of that one above.

Figures none of the pictures I have show her with both blades but... yeah. That's a stylistic choice either way~ Also as I mentioned she ends up pregnant in our little fangirliverse so she may look a tad that way, though it's up to you whether to do that or not.
Otherwise.... Advance-ThanksSoMuch<3 :D

Request noted~ Though does it matter how her blades look like? Because I'd love to toss in a few of my own weapon designs.

Back
Top Bottom