• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Closed Blazhy's Sketchy Shoppy

Oh, not at all :'D Have fun with it~ I SUCK at drawing swords and FMC did the foreshortening thing so I can't really tell what she was going for.. And I haven't decided on designs myself, anyway~

Oh hell yeah, I didn't notice requests for open again.

Lessee... hows about Cynthia from D/P/P with her Garchomp?

Oh, yes, that sounds really fun :D Request noted~

Also, the reference picture for that Blue Eyes White Dragon icon I was going to draw seems to have died, so if you don't mind, can you link me to another one?

OH MINE!

Can you make me an avi of a silver Ninetales staring up at a full moon from a cliff with a lake below him please?!? :D

I just got back from Tampa Florida and I almost missed it.

Request noted~ However, I'm not sure if I can fit that much detail in a 120x120 avatar. I tried doing that with the Gardevoir avatar and it turned out... less than satisfactory... If you want the request exactly as you said it, I'll give you a 400x400 image, but if you'll allow me to crop it - basically, only draw the Ninetales looking up at the moon - ,I can give you a 120x20 size.

NOOOOOO I MISSED THE GRAND REOPENING! ;-;

...thanks to school. And exams D=
>.>

Would it be possible for me to reserve a slot for next time around? I'd be overjoyed with just a sketch, really =3

Ahh... I'm not comfortable with people reserving slots, because then I'd have everyone else running here and demanding a reservation, as well. Which will probably result in a large workload. Sorry, but I'm going to have to say no :<

Though next time I reopen the shop, I'll check to see if you're online, kay?

I'm set to invisible ;-;

But that's all right, I understand. I can wait =]
I just need to better develop my stalking skills! >:D

Oh, in that case... well, I'll use my ninja skills to see if you're online!

...or you could develop your stalking skills, yes.

Request now? Request now? Love love love you blazhy <33333333
=D

So, yes, just a sketch for me would be satisfactory - no need to go in-depth too much or add any colors. I'd like two Pokémon together in it - just take a wild guess which two x]
(Yes Quilava and Swablu)
Both of them asleep. On the ground. Swablu just perched neatly on the ground, snoozing peacefully, wings folded back. Quilava also asleep, curling his larger body around hers.

Rushed post much? Wanted to get in before the swarm =3

If not, like if the place remains closed, then I won't mind. I'd just wait till you're open again =D

Well, I don't mind taking another request right now. It just occurred to me that I completely forgot to update the first post and stuff OTL Anyway, it's been noted, and I'll get to it soon... eventually... :'D

Anyway, I've finished Momoharu's request (two done in one day what is this). I personally love how Garchomp turned out - not so much Cynthia. I did save Garchomp's lineart separately, though, and I may colour it later~

Ah, you're lucky I saw the edit when I came back here to get some reference pictures. Anyhow, yes, you can also have a non-background version, since you specified and all.

IM BAAAAAAAAACCKKK

I would love a picture of my Umbreon Pokesona, Shadowpath. She is sapphire blue instead of black with ice blue rings and amber eyes. Please have her looking up at the sky, looking like she is deep in thought.

*copy-paste from previous of my posts get*

Back
Top Bottom