• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Blu's Sprite Circus! Again!

Re: Blu's sprite circus! Again!

lucci:
44kkq5i.jpg
this is the best I found for lucci.

and I can't find anything much better for sogeking.
if that's not what you meant, please explain, but I'm having trouble funding better pictures anyway.

Re: Blu's sprite circus! Again!

asdfghjkl; I thought it was fixed for sure on the 14th, but apparently not! My connection's still been having troubles, unfortunately... mostly, taking 74392472 years to load pages (if at all), and skipping images entirely. I think it's truly fixed now, but I could only work on things I had already saved in the meantime. Sorry guys. D: Hopefully nothing like this'll happen again, unless I get hit by a car, attacked by bears, or anything else along those lines.

link.gif
temari.gif

Link and Temari.

ghostlink.gif
ghostkirlia2.gif
ghostgslowpoke.gif

It's not even Halloween yet, but we're already haunted to the max. To the max! I also hope you don't mind me ghostifying the Link.

Tropiking: Thanks. I'll try to make them as soon as I can. :D;

wolftamer9: Well, mostly it's just really difficult to make disguises out of people you can see that well, and the details are bound to end up pretty undetailed andor wrong. I'll try my best to make them though, if you want.

Mewtwo: Unfortunately, this thread does not take reservations. Sorry.
I also tend to get a bit fed up when I have to do 4793742 disguises in a row. This is Blu's Sprite Circus, after all, not Blu's Disguise Emporium! Speaking of which, I should probably properly capitalize the title. XD;

Roxxor: You're welcome!

Can I have a revamp of Gengar's Gold sprite and a revamp of Fearow's Silver sprite? Please?

oooh,they're open!
*looks at a few posts above*
oh,sorry!I wint request a disguise!(yet)
Instead,Dittifyed Mew,please!

dittomew.gif
dittomewtwo.gif

Fortunately, there's already a Ditto-Mew in my Photobucket. :D Yaaaay. I also felt like putting the Mewtwo next to him, just because of how happy and silly they look.

Prettzel: Will do! Heh, I just love Silver Fearow's tiny wings. :3

Working on Tropiking's Blastoise right now~

Sorry I'm late for reply ^^" But your sprites are awesome as ever.

Any Dittofied Darkrai? 8D

patriotoise.gif

Got the Blastoise done! Pretty good, though I know nothing about the sport. Then again, aren't quite a few disguise-requests like that? Me not knowing about them, I mean.

Mewtwo: You're welcome!

Dragonclaw:
dittodarkrai.gif

Yup! As I recall it, all the legends were Dittothingamajigafied at some point in the old thread. I wish I could go back in time and tell myself to sprite them better, you could seriously fit a silly smile on Darky here.

dittolatias.gif

I also think Latias was one of my favourites (though nothing beats Mitto).

Sky Shaymin isn't really possible, since there's no clear official sprites of it yet. :( Boooo. But I could try it with Butterfree's cleaned-up Origin Grintin, since I think that's free-to-use.

celticquil.gif

Here we go. The tailfluff/fire sticks out the top of the shorts, I suppose!

dittogiratina.gif

Normal (well, "Another Forme", I guess) Giratina.

You're welcome!

dittoorigiratina.gif

Ditto Origrintin! It is apparently possible to smile through metal (?) if you're a Ditto.

goldgengar.gif

Gold Gengar revamp. First time revamping a Pokemon that's almost entirely black (thanks GSC), if you were trying to challenge me then congratulations. XD; Onto the Fearow, or other things!

This post is very purple.

Edit for more sprites:

silverfearow.gif

That Silver Fearow revamp, fear(ow) him.

evilmeganium.gif

An Evil Meganium for a sprite contest.

I think I should edit the first post at some point with better examples... I think my recent sprites outdo quite a few of them, and it's best to make a good first-post impression, after all!

Last edited:
O_o That evil Meganium is freaking scary. Wouldn't want to meet that in a dark alley at night, for sure.

Thanks for the sprites that I requested, but Gengar's right hand seems a little...off, IMO. Maybe it's the original sprite, but eh...

Just because I can,
gbs134.gif
Revamp this!
gbs045.gif
And maybe this if you have time!

I'm quite envious of your spriting ability. I adore your Dittofications, because one-pixel eyes, pink, and akward smiles make an adorable sprite :3 Phoenix's Water line looks superb (You got me to say a word I hardly ever used, yay.)

I won't bother you with requests because you're already overflowing with them.

Prettzel: He sure is! I keep thinking that it could've been better, though.

I think it might've been the original sprite, (curse you GSC Gengar for being almost entirely black,) but I'll try editing it a bit if I have time. Though did I mention I love that Silver Fearow? It's so tiny and cute and dgsshdfcsd. ^___^

So that's the Silver Vaporeon and Vileplume, right? I'll start on them soonish.

Spoon: I'm not sure why people think I'm good at spriting. XD; Perhaps I'm a bit critical of myself, but I only really think of myself as an amateur. But either way, thank you very much! I hope I'll have more chances to make Dittos (and possibly Mittos?), because yes, dotty eyes and silly smiles rock. :D And Phoenix is Kratos, I'm assuming? I wish I would stop redesigning my fakes and make awesomey sprites for them, too.

I suppose I am nearly at the limit at the moment, but I'll bring it down soon enough! I think it's about five at the moment.

sabloraymicatriochu.gif

And now it's possibly four? A Pikachu-and-five-others splice for Shining Eevee's contest. I'm not sure if I should enter this or start over with something else, to be honest, plus it's difficult to fit five pokemon onto a little midgety Pikachu. Opinions?

Also, apparently the tags need washing. Cheers for the advice, anonymous tagger!

Is that... Pikachu, Sableye, Dodrio, Shaymin, Raticate and Sunflora?

Yes, it is. :D I just love the sprite generator's odd combinations.

I haven't revamped anything yet, sorry if I got your hopes up. :( Uh... how about some really old sprites from the beginning of my photobucket?

qwilmeleon.gif
deathwish.gif
darkamence.gif
dracleon.gif
iampretty.gif

My favourite is the Poochyena because it's pretty.

Wow, that Salarai is amazing. Love the wings. And that Kectini is so unbelievably cute, especially the mouth.

Back
Top Bottom