• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Blu's Sprite Circus! Again!

If disguise requests are open...a Lucario dressed as Yakko Warner would be nice...

Here's Yakko (Don't include the hat, he wore it only because he was naming the nations of the world):
YakkosWorld.jpg

If not, can I have a Gyrados/Seviper?

silvervaporeon.gif
silvervileplume.gif

Those revamps. I think I might enter either this Vileplume or the Fearow revamp in the contest, too.

silvervileplume.gif
VS
silverfearow.gif
WHO WILL WIN

Prettzel & Mewtwo: Thanks.

Flareth: Okeydokey! A Lucario will be disguised as Yakko. I wonder if Jollytea still likes him.

yakko.gif

Yakko's finished! I quite like it, so I'll probaby use it as my disguise in that contest. Whee, all my entries are done.

babynose.gif

asdfghjkl; ♥ ♥ ♥

Also, I won't put them in the first post until I have a couple more examples, but I think I'll start doing type-changes and baby Pokemon. Bring them on, I guess. XD;

Disguise Zim as... Cacturne. Or Cacturne as Zim. However it would be. Please?

not too shabby dude if you tell me how to post pics ill show you some of mine my avi is one of my more simplistic ones

Flareth: Okeydokey! A Lucario will be disguised as Yakko. I wonder if Jollytea still likes him.
yes but not in the same way lulz :B

Blu your revamps are like... amazing
I saw the Vaporeon & Vileplume and didn't think much because I thought they were official sprites lol
And then I saw that they were requested and I was all "man they're convincing"

I know you're probably swamped with requests right now but, when you have the time could you make a disguise of a Machoke (or whatever would be easier, I really don't care about what pokemon sprite you use) and Richter Belmont. Thanks if you have time to do it.

Can you :grin:PLEASE:grin: make me a Hinata vulpix sprite, the sitting vulpix from the older games (not the one showing its butt!) The blank eyes and blushing face are VERY important.

Wait, what? You registered here just to bump an extremely dead sprite thread, and one as horrible as this, no less?

Uh. I... think you need to pay more attention to dates and things, whoever you are. And the person who did the tags is flattering me too much. In fact, I'm almost a pancake. XD; That's how flattened I am.

but if you wanted a sprite then here is wes and michael hi-fiving (best sprite ever)

wesmichaelhifive.gif

:sad:I am so sorry but I REALY wanted that Hinata Vulpix...:sad: ): PLEASE make me the Vulpix sprite.....

Last edited:
don't do this to me guys I get terrible guilt :( I just don't really have the time at the moment. Maybe someday when I stop being so busy doing nothing.

babymew.gif
babymewtwo.gif

Although I did actually finish these ages ago, just never got to post them.

Yay finally XD
Later, I'm going to add the Random Image thingy(once I get ot to work) and have Random Adoptable of the Moment and Rando Sprite of the Moment!

Back
Top Bottom