• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Colorized pokemafia II [Day 3]

Re: Colorized pokemafia II [Day 2]

Darumaka's only post was to ride the abstain bandwagon; in all honesty I can't see her really helping us out at all.

I dont think we can lynch anymore, since the time is up.

I think we have an Abstain majority anyway, so I don't think it matters.

Yo, RK-9, why don't you off Glace?
He's been inactive in his Mafias so it's a good idea to kill someone with a one-in-five chance of being Mafia.
At the least, you'd be narrowing the list for suspected Mafia.

EDIT: On closer inspection, it seems we /don't/ have an Abstain majority, so I'll go with Darumaka.

EDIT2: *Facepalm* I realised I already had a vote.
Withdrawing the new one and reusing the old :E

Last edited:

Yo, RK-9, why don't you off Glace?
He's been inactive in his Mafias so it's a good idea to kill someone with a one-in-five chance of being Mafia.
At the least, you'd be narrowing the list for suspected Mafia.
If Glace is indeed the mafia, any killing powers he might have been withholding may be transferred to an active mafioso. Isn't it best to let it slide for the time being?

If Glace is indeed the mafia, any killing powers he might have been withholding may be transferred to an active mafioso. Isn't it best to let it slide for the time being?

I allow subordinates to send in night actions in the case of an inactive don; I'm pretty sure that's the case with a lot of GMs. Besides, you've been really pushing that excuse; it sounds a lot like an excuse to protect fellow mafiosi. :V

I allow subordinates to send in night actions in the case of an inactive don; I'm pretty sure that's the case with a lot of GMs. Besides, you've been really pushing that excuse; it sounds a lot like an excuse to protect fellow mafiosi. :V
I'm just having to say it over and over again. I'm not particularly insistent that it be followed; it's just that, often, it seems that people haven't given it any consideration.

MF is being suspicious, but I get where he's coming from. No one is really paying attention to his ideas (or a lot of others besides Glace bandwagon).

I remember submitting kills in the first Colorized Pokemafia despite being a goon.

So yeah MF, I don't know if your reasoning holds much water.

Plus, inactives can't benefit the town, so...

Um, just popping in to let people know I am here and paying attention. I just don't have anything to add to the conversation.

But I will say my color is pink, not orange, the GM changed my color cause apparently there are no orange pokemon, which I find odd... (charmander isn't orange?)

Augh. So much posting going on in this game. Darumakawagon.

Just noticed... 9 pages and it's day 2. This is ridiculous.

Charmander is classified as red. Apparently the Japanese all have Red/Orange deficiency.

But if Karkat could send a kill last game, I think there's no reason to keep Glace anymore.

But joining the Darumaka (who is ths?) Bandwagon

Darumaka, not like we have anyone else to lynch.

Charmander is classified as red. Apparently the Japanese all have Red/Orange deficiency.

But if Karkat could send a kill last game, I think there's no reason to keep Glace anymore.

But joining the Darumaka (who is ths?) Bandwagon

Darumaka is (used to be) Ya ok.

Orange is technically a british-made color IIRC, if that reveals anything.

But I guess I'll bandwagon for tonight. Darumaka.

Alright, I'll let this surge be the end of it.

After a rather (and strangely) long day, The town drags Darumaka to their death.

Darumaka, the amoonguss, is dead. They were Mafia.
You have 24 hours for night actions.

Back
Top Bottom