• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Colorized pokemafia II [Day 3]

Re: Colorized pokemafia II [Day 2]

Everyone left in the small town of Coloursville went to the daily town meeting with much apprehension. During attendance, it is found that not only one citizen, but five, are not present. After some searching, they find the slashed and chopped body of Glace in their home, with the mafia insignia on their pajamas, hardly recognizable. That covered one person. The townspeople then went to the home of Phantom, one of the other missing people. Sure enough, Phantom is found dead in their home, face pale and foaming at the mouth. There was another. Mawile was the next person on the list. To everyone's surprise, Mawile was alive, but just bound up in some sort of wire. Windswept Questant is missing now, and no one can seem to locate her. And they almost forgot about Starwings, who was found floating in the town fountain, covered in little cuts.

Glace, the ditto, is dead. They were mafia.
Phantom, the blissey, is dead. They were innocent.
Starwings (a.k.a. Mystic), the exeggutor, is dead. They were innocent.
Mawile has been wrapped up and paralyzed, and can therefore not talk for the day.
Windswept Questant is missing, and can therefore not talk today.

some indeterminate time for discussion.

Last edited:
no, four people are dead and four people are marked dead. it's right.

Karkat and Mawile aren't dead; they're silenced.

EDIT: aw magikarp i forgot to put in Mystic's death...

Well let's just say she was kind of cut up too.

OK, it said that Karkat was missing, so it could be a kidnapper (or some role that has that meaning). Maybe. Paralyzed would be something done by a electric type, obviously.

Chopped up would be something like a Scyther or something that has claws.

And the flavor text says that 4 people are missing/dead(not counting Mawile cause he was found), but you said Mystic died and you didnt even write anything about mystic, making it 3 poeple. o.O

Re: Colorized pokemafia II [Day 2]

You can always just... edit the flavor text in?
I trust that was you who killed Glace, RK-9.

Ok, so since Darumaka and Glace were mafia, and since this game has 21 players, makeing the mafia ranging form 3-5, so we have 1-3 mafia left.

So....who are we gonna lynch today. It dawns on me that Metallica was against Glace's death. Yeah, he said that a more active mafia could give the kills then, and that could be true, but still.

1. Legendaryseeker99 - ??? - Paranoid Gun Owner - Confirmed Innocent
2. Mawile - Delibird - Baker - Confirmed Innocent
3. RK-9 - Scyther - Vigilante - Confirmed Innocent
4. Glace - Ditto - ??? - Confirmed Mafia
5. Metallica Fanboy - Slaking - can only post on even-numbered days - Confirmed Innocent
6. Flower Doll -
7. Superbird - Mantine - Bus Driver - Confirmed Innocent
8. Mai -
9. Windswept Questant -
10. Windragon -
11. Wargle - Dusknoir - Roleblocker - Unconfirmed Innocent
12. Phantom - Blissey - (healer?) - Confirmed Innocent
13. bulbasaur - Serperior - ???
14. Darumaka - Amoongus - ??? - Confirmed Mafia
15. エル. -
16. Karkat Vantas - Beeheeyem - Oracle - Unconfirmed Innocent
17. Mystic - Exxegutor - ??? - Confirmed Innocent
18. Lightning Ice Fireball -
19. OrngSumb -
20. DarkAura - Hypno - Vanilla Townie - Unconfirmed Innocent
21. donotlookatdiagram -

Two mafia down, and I think we lost a healer. I'm incredibly sorry, Karkat, if you're reading this; you would not have been silenced today had it not been for me. BUT.

With 21 players, there are probably two more mafioso out there. I suggest we start weeding them out a little. Anybody else object to asking for roleclaims?

Last edited:
I roleclaimed as a vanilla hypno a few pages back.

LS, what Pokemon are you (cause you dont have a pokemon on Superbirds list)?

pokmon-brofist-is-a-flying-type-move.jpg

(Except Serperior doesn't have brofisting appendages)

Back
Top Bottom