• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Controversial Topics

Re: TCoDf has highly homogenous ... ideas.

It was a while ago so I can't recall how it tasted but I remember having what I considered the best pizza I'd ever had at the time at a Pizzeria in Paris. I wish I could actually go to Italy and see what it's like there.

EDIT: This thread is making me crave for some Dominos.

My dad is in love with pizza... He has passed that love on to me O_O

I usually just eat pepperoni though. Simple and delicious...

As far as pizza goes, I eat pepperoni. That's about it. Cheese pizza I can handle in a pinch, and sometimes I'm okay with other types of meat on my pizzas, but. Yeah.
Actually, I did have a seafood pizza once in Venice, and really liked it. I couldn't eat it all, though, because it was so big. I wish I could have kept the leftovers.

Okay, whenever I go to Boston Pizza, I admit I indulge in a bit of an odd pizza topping - not as odd as some of the other things on this topic, but... pepperoni and taco beef. It's so good and it combines my favorite foods. If I ever go to Italy (and dear god do I ever want to) I will go to every pizzeria I can find. Also find some spaghetti places because pasta is marvelous.

Also I misread voltianqueen's post as "My dog is in love with pizza" ._.

I love pizza, but my boyfriend always orders the meat lovers... There should be a legal limit to how much meat should be on a pizza. I like anything, no onion though or olives.

Buffalo Chicken pizza anyone??

I like pizza, usually just cheese. Sometimes pepperoni or sausage. Once when I was visiting a relative at the hospital, I was hungry and the only decent-looking thing in the cafeteria was this BBQ Chicken pizza, and it was gooooOOoood....otherwise yeah.

will people stop fucking adding retarded tags

thank you

Also I don't like pizza that much. I'll eat it but not my favourite. I prefer pasta dishes and *that* is what I would look for in Italy.
(Uncivilised people you all are!)

I started somewhat liking pasta about the same time I made a half-arsed attempt to learn Italian. o:
Though lasagna is still foul.

thank you

Also I don't like pizza that much. I'll eat it but not my favourite. I prefer pasta dishes and *that* is what I would look for in Italy.

actually me too

Thanks a lot everyone, I had an awful night last night due not being able to get to sleep/keep on waking up because I couldn't stop thinking/dreaming about food. I hope you're all happy! >:(

thank you

I found the pizza was generally better. Though I could just be biased because I love pizza, but Italian pizza is quite different than what everyone here is probably used to.

(I had some awful, awful spaghetti at one place...)

I found the pizza was generally better. Though I could just be biased because I love pizza, but Italian pizza is quite different than what everyone here is probably used to.

(I had some awful, awful spaghetti at one place...)

The magical land of ~here?! I sure wish I lived there!

Though lasagna is still foul.
what+the+fuck+am+I+reading.png

I v much agree re: pasta; spaghetti (my own recipe, at least) is probably my favorite meal period. Especially with french or sourdough bread. Lasagna is delicious, except when my dad makes it - he doesn't like parmesan, so he makes it with /cheddar/, and I'm like... no that's not how it works :(. I like a lot of different pasta... except macaroni and cheese. Ughhh.

Has anyone tried pasta pie? Not me, but it looks delicious.

When I eat out (which is almost always Pizza Hut because I am poor) I order pizza with mushrooms and pineapple and I have never, ever ordered it without some kind of comment from the wait staff. Apparently my topping of choice is unversally disgusting.

Hahaha, really? My mum is in love with mushroom and pineapple on pizza.

(But one of my friends likes anchovies and they're just ~gross. So.)

Mushrooms on anything?

Are people insane or what?

Back
Top Bottom