• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Controversial Topics

Re: TCoDf has highly homogenous ... ideas.

I've eaten deep-fried Mars Bars and deep-fried pizza.

They aren't very good. :(

The chippy near my school'll deepfry anything for 50p.
I once deep fried a can of coke. It did nothing.

Also THE REAL LAW: The correct way to eat a Jaffa Cake is to first nibble around the jaffa. Then you peel off the chocolate. Third, you put the rest of it in your mouth and, using your tongues dexterity, eat the cakey bit before savouring the jaffa.

I'm glad to see some people around here are civilised.

And yeah, in Britain we have Fish 'n' Chips flavoured crisps. I mean, it's one thing to have squirrel and duck, but when it's Fish 'n' Chips, it's just... What?
recently here there was a competition to create a new flavour and the winner was caesar salad. the other entrants were kebab, coat of arms (emu and kangaroo) and popcorn.

All those different chip flavors actually sound pretty cool... I wanna try some.

edit: oh oh and I like the taco and cheeseburger flavored Doritos.

Twinkies are GODLY when deep fried, and Ketsu is evil and should be punished. >:3

Now I am amazed that a thread about tCoD agreeing on most everything has evolved into disagreements over these "Jaffa cakes" you speak of (*googles*) and Twinkies. :P

I live in the US, and have never experienced a Jaffa cake. D:

Also THE REAL LAW: The correct way to eat a Jaffa Cake is to first nibble around the jaffa. Then you peel off the chocolate. Third, you put the rest of it in your mouth and, using your tongues dexterity, eat the cakey bit before savouring the jaffa.

And yeah, in Britain we have Fish 'n' Chips flavoured crisps. I mean, it's one thing to have squirrel and duck, but when it's Fish 'n' Chips, it's just... What?

I do that except I remove the cake from the jaffa by hand then eat them in the specified order. Am I going to jail with the "full moon, half moon, total eclipse!" lady?

The Fish and Chips flavour crisps just tasted like vinegar :l And the Chilli and Chocolate ones, thankfully, just tasted of chilli. What is Walkers' obsession with bringing out these "WE ARE ADDING A LOAD OF NEW FLAVOURS YOU CAN VOTE ON AND THE ONE THAT WINS WILL DEFINITELY BE ADDED TO THE RANGE PERMANENTLY! :D" competitions and then it ends and you never hear of any of them again, anyway?

Heathens, the lot of ye. The correct way to eat a Jaffa cake is all in one go, so as to experience the sheer pleasure as the chocolate and jaffa tango across the cakey dance floor.

Also, the process of flavouring crisps was developed by one Spud Murphy of Dublin, Ireland, who made the first cheese and onion crisps. So you can thank Mr. Murphy for your flavoured crisps.

I may be committing total blasphemy here and not know it, but what in the hell is a Jaffa Cake?
...I kinda want some...

On topic: I can't think of a single topic that not everyone would agree on.
'Cept maybe whether Forum Games is necessary. God that was horrible...

...I just looked up Jaffa Cakes on Google Image Search.

I am humbled in the face of your amazing British confectionery delights. Would someone like to trade for a root beer float (link)? I hear that they do not exist in England, which is a terrible oversight.

Our chocolate adverts also have gorillas playing drums.

And I'm pretty sure there'd be a divide when debating affirmative action, and political correctness. Also freedom of speech, like, should there be a limit on what we can say, should we be allowed to express our prejudices, etc.

ROOT BEER FLOATS ARE AMAZING once in Biology when we were studying fermentation the entire class made a bottle of root beer each. Mine was too strong, but luckily the teacher brought along a couple 2L bottles of A&W root beer and ice cream so we all had ice cream floats and it was awesome. Really, anything to do with root beer is awesome. Except root beer lollipops. Those are terrible.

I'd trade a bottle of Stewart's to try a jaffa cake any day, though.

have we debated what pizza toppings are good ? or if pizza is good at all?

i just eat cheese. i enjoy certain toppings on their own, but i've never been fond of the way the toppings mix with the cheese. the taste makes me gag more often than not.

DIE DIE DIE.

I love pizza with the works, but cheese is so bland I want to barf.

like, once i had pizza that was cheese and broccoli, but the broccoli was baked into the cheese, and.. yuck.

ROOT BEER FLOATS ARE AMAZING

Yes they are, sir.
Mine was too strong, but luckily the teacher brought along a couple 2L bottles of A&W root beer and ice cream so we all had ice cream floats and it was awesome.

Shaddap Barq's all the way.

images
(click this for full effect)

Anyway I am strictly a pepperoni-or-just-cheese guy. Thin crust is preferred.

Shaddap Barq's all the way.

images
(click this for full effect)

Actually I do like Barq's more than A&W's, but the teacher just brought A&W. And since it's a root beer float in class I wasn't about to say "MISS YOU ONLY GOT MY SECOND FAVORITE KIND OF ROOT BEER |:[" because that would be an asshole move to make.

Anyway I am strictly a pepperoni-or-just-cheese guy. Thin crust is preferred.

I swear to god I think you're my long lost brother.

Back
Top Bottom