• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Closed Dragon Cave: The Wings of Freedom

Name: Mike
Appearance: Mike has long blue jeens that he wears along with a blue hoodie. He has a small backpack that he keeps all of his supplies in. Mike has short messy brown hair that looks like he had just woke up.
Personality: Mike is a bit cold and mean when you first get to know him. After a while he starts to warm up a bit, If you realy know him well he realy isn't such a bad person. He is very critical of mistakes too.
Dragon’s name: Tyrru
Dragon gender: Male
Dragon species: I forgot what there called. The type of dragon with the "Dragon grass" stuff
Dragon personality: Very caring about everyone. Tyrru is slow to get angry but if he does he can be very savage if he does get angry
Other: Hi!

Name: Mike
Appearance: Mike has long blue jeens that he wears along with a blue hoodie. He has a small backpack that he keeps all of his supplies in. Mike has short messy brown hair that looks like he had just woke up.
Personality: Mike is a bit cold and mean when you first get to know him. After a while he starts to warm up a bit, If you realy know him well he realy isn't such a bad person. He is very critical of mistakes too.
Dragon’s name: Tyrru
Dragon gender: Male
Dragon species: I forgot what there called. The type of dragon with the "Dragon grass" stuff
Dragon personality: Very caring about everyone. Tyrru is slow to get angry but if he does he can be very savage if he does get angry
Other: Hi!
Accepted and Hi! to you too :D I know what dragon you're talking about :)

No more positions as humans! One left for Dragons!

No, earth dragons are the middle green. Dark green is plant dragons, middle green is earth dragons, and light green is mint dragons.

Name: Siluna
Species: Gray Dragon
Personality: Though she is just a hatchling, Siluna is surprsingly intelligent. She demonstrates curiosity and a quick learning ability. She's very inquisitive about anything that seems out of place, even though she's rather shy. Siluna does not make much noise or say very much.
Appearance: Siluna looks like an ordinary Gray Dragon hatchling. (perhaps a bit smaller)
Other: None.

Snagged the last spot. o3o

Name: Sylph
Species: Purple
Personality: Calm and timid, but not afraid to fight when she needs to.
Appearance: Egg is regular. As a hatchling, the antennae-things have the green tips already, and as adult the green simple reaches further.
Other: Nothing I can think of.

Last edited:
Name: Siluna
Species: Gray Dragon
Personality: Though she is just a hatchling, Siluna is surprsingly intelligent. She demonstrates curiosity and a quick learning ability. She's very inquisitive about anything that seems out of place, even though she's rather shy. Siluna does not make much noise or say very much.
Appearance: Siluna looks like an ordinary Gray Dragon hatchling. (perhaps a bit smaller)
Other: None.
Accepted!

Snagged the last spot. o3o

Name: Sylph
Species: Purple
Personality: Calm and timid, but not afraid to fight when she needs to.
Appearance: Egg is regular. As a hatchling, the antennae-things have the green tips already, and as adult the green simple reaches further.
Other: Nothing I can think of.
Accepted. Now all the dragons are female!

And, again to the one with a human char, edit the dragon's gender in your post. We'll start in one moment. (Ihave to go take a shower <.<)

Okay, so the chosen five are now finished eating and are standing with the cave entrance, planning the next move.

You who are hatchlings and stuff are also at the cave entrance. Note that you choose your owner, it's not like the humans can just grab on of you, or you could just wander around the world and try to survive and not participate in the current happenings to the chosen (But that would be plain boring, right?)

Okay, here we go!
---
Taylor stood at the cave entrance with the other chosen and thanked the orange dragon names Fir. "Thanks, we would never have survived without your help!" The food in there was delicous, roasted chicken, goat meat and more! "No, thank you, for helping us take out Zarin." Fir replied, the blue eyes looked at him first, then moved to the other four.

The Orange dragon went inside, and Taylor opened his bag and put the foggy egg inside it. "Here you'll be warm!" He said, closed the bag and slowly tossed the bag on his shoulder again, careful not to make a crack in the egg.

Taylor turned to the other. "When will we leave?"

I won't be able to get back on until after noon... Don't expect me to be able to post before then. I'll catch up later, though.

Shosia clutched his orange egg tightly. Come to think of it, it was the same color as Fir. Shosia looked back at Fir, nodded and looked at Taylor. "I'd like to leave now, but I'm not sure about the rest of you."

Taylor nodded "Right." He looked at the Dragons in the cave.
I wonder how it is to soar free in the sky?

Chedee thanked Fir in a polite way, then turned to her red egg. Obviously, it was sitting on the floor doing nothing. She picked it up in her arms and was careful not to drop it.

Last edited:
Rules
-You can not have the ultimate dragon. All the dragons have to lose one time, and they are not invincible.
-Yes your dragon can breed, but don’t… write it… Example of a good one. “The male and female dragon went into the cave together, and didn’t come out before the sun rose.”
-A minimum of swearing, please. Hell, Crap and Damn is okay though, but not words like fuck.
-No godmodding (controlling another person’s character without permission)
-There will most likely be blood, gore, violence and swearing in this RP. You have been warned.
-Your Dragon starts out as an egg. No exceptions. Though it might hatch a few days later, it’s not like 5 minutes after you have stolen the egg, it hatches!
-You can only have one char. I may give some exceptions though.

Starlight sat just at the foot of the cave and waited as the humans prepared to leave. Her beautiful red eyes looked across, examining each one. She then whimpered, trying to get their attention... and see how they would act to her.

A lonely, silver-colored shape watched the humans, yellow eyes gleaming in the cave's darkness. This shape was a young dragon, barely a hatchling. She had little knowledge of the world she lived in, and knew herself only as Siluna. These humans, whatever they were, seemed peculiar and interesting. Siluna wanted to investigate them. But... did she have the courage to venture from the shadows? Only time would tell.

"What was that?" Taylor had heard something, and was now looking for the source of the noice. "Hey, people, over here! Look what I found." He saw a small grey and black dragon hatchling close to where he stood. "Where's your mama, lil' buddy?" He bent down and half expected a dragon to come and get the little critter, but no dragon came.

Taylor walked into the cave again, and looked after Hvitt. "Hey, umm, why is there a little hatchling outside of the cave? Can't it get killed or eaten by predators?" The white Dragon's reply was just a "Hmmph. Those are abandoned hatchlings. They have been touched by humans, so their mother don't want them." "So, if they are abandoned, does that mean we are free to take them?" Taylor said, tiliting his head slightly, it made him look dumb. "Yes." Was the simple answer.

Taylor walked out again and bent down to the little dragon and pet it on it's head.

The slightly older gray hatchling nuzzles and rubs her head into Taylor's hand, then stood on her hind legs and reached her paws up on his leg. She looked excited to finally receive a little attention. Before, she was relegated to scavenging leftover bones for any sort of meal, ignored and left to her own means. She hoped that would be able to change now, as she sat back down and waved her long tail side to side.

((I think one of you is going to have to nearly crush me or something, or the dragons feel that there's something special about my egg and give it to you too))

Back
Top Bottom