• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

DREAMS.

I dreamed last night that I was a big, yellow dinosaur (Diplodicus to be precise). I got eaten by Tyrannosaurus Alan from the Volvic commercials. :p

A couple days ago, I had a dream that didn't actually feel like a dream at all at the time (which was kinda weird--usually my dreams don't work like that. They're something that I remember seeing when I wake up, not something that I feel like I'm actively involved in as they're happening.) The dream itself was about the most boring and normal one I've ever had, though. I woke up and looked at the clock... and it said 3:00 PM. And so I freaked out, since that meant I was about 3 hours late for school.

Then I woke up for real and it was 8:54, which meant I was up almost two hours early... can't remember if I actually managed to get back to sleep before it was time to get up again or not.

Sometimes my dreams are visions of the future O.o

Like, I see the tiniest snippet of something that will happen in a few days or so. Whenever it actually happens, I'm always like "Whoa... this is so familiar..." and then I remember I dreamed it.

Well, I've once had a dream that was sort of weird because the surroundings changed in a strange way.
In the beginning, I was with some people in a building on a small volcanic island somewhere near South America. Then the volcano erupted, the building fell over and turned into a much smaller glass cylinder that was floating in the sea. We landed on another island, which was smaller and looked quite stable, and made some tents. I was supposed to make a psychological evaluation of the team by asking everyone how they felt and stuff. Later, I was in a bus, and somehow I thought I was in South America. There was music playing, but it was just the last lines of one Lion King song repeated over and over in several languages (I think it was Spanish, Portuguese, Italian and maybe French). Then the bus stopped and I got off with some other people. There was snow and I thought it was meant to be another volcanic area for some unknown reason. I thought we were in Iceland and wondered how we got there from South America with a bus. There was also a little boy who fell down a slope and I saved him, but I don't remember much more.

Last edited:
I had a weird dream last night.

I was in school, in a room that looked similar to my Chemistry classroom. This girl was annoying me (I don't think she was doing anything to me personally though. She was just annoying). I ended up throwing a huge textbook at her (I don't have any textbooks this semester). She didn't fight back, but she did cuss me out.

I assume that this dream is about school stress and stuff. Chemistry class is where I have the most trouble this semester.

.....Brain, make my dreams fun. >_>

Weird dream.

I was going through the Twisted Tunnels in Spirit Tracks when I suddenly came to this temple/cave. When I went inside, there was this cutscene. If you have played Megaman Starforce 3, then you will know what I'm talking about. This girl that looked like Queen Virgo from MMSF3 was talking to this little kid. A text box popped up saying "Quick! Run before she sees you!" I started running, then I got to this indent telling you to play the Song of Discovery. I played it, but nothing happened. I opened up my Collections tab, but there was just a hay icon.
When I stepped off the indent, Virgo appeared with blood dripping from her lips.
Suddenly I was Pinkie Pie, and Virgo was there with som green rice pizza. I took a bite and the Rainbow Dash appeared and kicked Virgo in the face.
Megaman+Spirit Tracks+ MLP. ^_^

Jess: Hey, is everything okay between you and Ryan?
Me: ...yeah? Why wouldn't it be?
Jess: Oh, then it must've been a dream! Apparently I dreamed that you and Ryan suddenly hated each other.

...my friends dream strange things, apparently.

Lately I keep feeling, like, deja vu, but stronger. Like I actually have definitely done this before. Also sometimes I vaguely remember something I've done and it doesn't even make sense, so it most have been a dream, but it kinda doesn't feel like it was a dream. :o

Um, I only remeber small parts form this one... my current class was in the dream, but at my middle school. I was discussing a game/internet video or something with a guy there, and I said something like "I don't like it much because (first thing), (second thing), and they call CATS "Catz" with a Z" (CATS from Zero Wing had a minor role in the game...internet video...whatever it was). (The first and second things were much worse, by the way, the third was added because I thought of this)
9-Volt from Warioware was also somehow involved in the dream, but I can't remember if he was there as a "real person" or game character or just a picture or otherwise.
There was also a place with images of anime-styled characters(no particular ones, just in an anime-ish style) with text like "yandere", "tsundere", "yangire" ect.

(I've dreamt a lot about CATS or Zero Wing phrases lately. Weird.)

Last edited:
I remember one dream which was a bit scary and involved some pain, but definitely wasn't a nightmare. It was just slightly unpleasant... And weird.
In this dream, I had a dark red spot on my belly, it was growing and it hurt a bit. I went to a bathroom to have a closer look at it, and a wound opened there. I pulled quite a lot of paper out of there, and the strangest thing was that it was mostly dry. After that, I wanted to check if there was any paper remaining. I wasn't looking, but each time I put my hand close to the place, I found a very small piece of paper.
When I woke up, I found that I had a corner of the blanket in my hand, which might explain the end.

My Dreams(am I sick?)

My dreamz...
Dream 1. When I was 5.
I had this weird dream where a creepy puppet burst into the room and said,"Hi hi weirdo kid *Mewtini* *:replace Mewtini with real name which I won't tell you. My parents and me convienently woke up right when I had that dream, and it may sound wimpy...but really, the puppet looked like the Death Reaper. It was creepy. Really.
Dream 2 closely followed dream 1. When I was 5. Duh.
Wimpy dream alert. A bee flew in and stung me. This was when I was awake(but groggy), and I felt the pain. It felt like a real bee sting, but it was a dream. Dang, dreams are so real seeming, no matter how surreal it is.
Dream 3. When I was 7. My fisrt lucid dream.
This is a long one, so I'll summarize. Me and my cousins and my bff walk into the Hershey factory(which my mind made out to be a boring shop). We get seperated from our parents. We climb on every ladder, stair, and chocolate box. We find a box of minty chocolate(and I love mint), and enjoy. Apparently, the chocolate was an alarm, and several zombies(What the heck?) come and try to zap us with little monsters similar to Pokemon(and I would never hear of the name until the following year), and we combat it with choco shields. We knock 'em out by pouncing on them, and get caught in a net. The net lifts us onto a conveyor belt, which is A ROLLERCOASTER! YEAH! And we are happy, until we find that there are razor sharp knives. We take each out, find that there is a giant plastic sheet (but the sheet is aa foot thick), freak out, and remember and pull out the knives. We rip our way through, take a reckless jump, and land on the parking lot entrance. We find that no one is there at all, except us. We find a car, get in, and the radio is evil. The radio brainwashes us, until I break free of the hold and bust the radio. I shake my comrades, and we run through the woods to find our homes in the dark. The radio finds us(disembodied from the car), tries to make us commit suicide with our knives by playing a hypnoyic song, but we quickly break the grasp and run for our lives. We get home, see the radio, freak out, and my mom woke me up. Gosh darn it. I love this thing, i really do. And this was a summary.
Dream 4. When I was 9, two months ago.
I find myself as a Pokemon, Giratina. Awesome me. I see Shaymin, kill it out of hatred from Sky Warrior, open a hole to the real world, and kill all the inhabitatants of the world. The end.

So, how was it? Too long? Well, I'm not changing it.

C'mon, at least move the posts to the proper thread so she doesn't have to post it twice. D:

On, topic, errm. I've kinda stopped remembering my dreams lately. :< I started having some really depressing ones I preferred to not write down and now I'm not remembering them at all when I wake up.

Jess: Hey, is everything okay between you and Ryan?
Me: ...yeah? Why wouldn't it be?
Jess: Oh, then it must've been a dream! Apparently I dreamed that you and Ryan suddenly hated each other.
...my friends dream strange things, apparently.

...holy god jesus Jess predicted the future.

Recently had a somewhat odd dream where I was in a chatroom-type thing and people were talking about some horrible crossover fanfic that they had found, which apparently included characters from OHRRPGCE games along with regular video games.

Apparently, almost everyone in the story was out-of-character in some way; I can't remember what else was so bad about the story, but that was one complaint people had. But somehow, everyone seemed to agree that there was one chapter of the thing that was actually really good (and not just in comparison to the rest of it, actually good.) No idea what actually happened in that chapter, since nobody in the dream mentioned any details, but it involved Larxene (from the Kingdom Hearts series) meeting Schnee (from Okédoké.)

I had a dream that I went to Gamestop. Fairly normal, the only thing I remember is that they had the original Xbox, and it was hooked up to small speakers and playing music. (Makes sense, if you have one that you don't play games on, you can always just play music on it)

I had a weird dream. Seemed so real too.

Okay, I was on the forums reading a fanfic. It was....a How I Met Your Mother/Pokemon crossover. The plot was that somehow Barney Stinson got sucked into Unova.

And it may have crossed over with Dr. Horrible too.

AKA best fic ever.

I was sad when I realized it was a dream.

Had a dream the other day that my sister and I were in Miami, and there was a big sort-of-but-not-quite-zombie outbreak and I helped Mr Bald (my year 9 maths teacher) save the day, but Grabby got killed by a zombie with really long claws. It was very sad.

Before I started taking these things, I used to have dreams that consisted of nothing but Rasputin staring into my eyes. They were terrifying.
I only found out what Rasputin looked like months after taking the stuff. That's the scariest thing. o.o;

Back
Top Bottom