• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[DYING] Sin

Re: Sin

Remmy saw her and waved. "There you are. I thought you gave up on me." she sighed with a hum. "I'm glad you made it though. Dewgong and Milotic have been dying to get in the water!"

Kai found Lita and her Pokemon team in the kitchen.
"Excuse me, but Baron wants the group to gather in his office." He said to her.

"Give up on you? Nah." Hannah grinned, setting off out of the entrance and following a rough track that would lead them to the route they needed to get to the pool. "It must being annoying for your water-types, being stuck in such a dry environment all the time," she commented, looking down at Jack's flaming tail and feeling lucky that he and her other Pokemon were as at home on land as she was.

Lita shrugged and said, "Well, it's not like I have anything else to do. C'mon, Storm, Kiyo, Voir, Flying Terror. We're being called." Storm and Flying Terror jumped onto Lita's shoulder, while Kiyo and Voir walked behind Lita.

"So what do they want this time?" Lita asked herself.

(Urk. Sorry with the lack of posting. I've had to be really careful lately about when I get on, I don't think my dad realizes that I still have internet access. Just give me a minute to read what I've missed...)

Edit: (Okay, read everything. That's just creepy between Baron and Twee. It's just... No. It'll be interesting to see how that turns out.)

"Here I am," Erindor called out to Kai. Behind him was his Espeon, silent as ever. "So, what's going on?" Erindor asked the assembled group.

Last edited:

"Baron is going to give a de-breifing." He replied. Now that the entire group, other than Remmy and Hannah, were here, It was just a matter of time until Baron told them what was going on.

"Alright listen up!" he said to the group.
"We are going to break into the Nexus building and get Blade and the Nexus Origin. Kai I want you to scope out a spot and the day that we enter I want you to kill off the opposition guarding our entrance. Everybody else will follow in behind me and Cid. You'll all need you strongest Pokemon out for this job. We'll storm the building till we find Blade AND the Nexus Origin. I want you all to get prepared. We will leave the day after Kai gives us a ground entrance." he said.

"Yes sir, I'll get right on that." Kai said, and left Baron's office to get his bag and Pokeballs out of his room. He was going to need Lunos and Tyrant for this mission, No doubt.

"Excellent." Lita muttered. "I'm looking forward to this. I wonder what would happen if I gave Hurricane free reign? This will be... So... Fun... And savory, like a stake..."

"Star!" Chirped Flying Terror.

"Oh, this is going to be fun for all of you..." Lita muttered with a dark air.

"Gro...?" Storm asked.

"Yes... We will. So, all of you, start preparing."

"Gro!" Storm shouted.

Kai found his bag where he had left it. Since he was going to be scouting around, he bulled out the briefcase from under his bed, and took out a pair of binoculars, and placed them in his bag. He went back up through the main chamber and up the stairs.He carefully moved the boulder out of the way, thinking “There must be a better way to hide the entrance than this.” Shrugging, he pulled out a Pokeball and threw it into the air, and Rita was let out.
“We need to find an entrance to the Nexus building. Can you take me to the rooftops of the building we killed that scientist from yesterday?”
She nodded, and Kai mounted up on her back. The two flew up into the air.

"Oh...well my Dewgong and Milotic don't mind it much. It in fact strengthens them because it'll teach them how to fight without the help of water. Well, let's get going."

Lita spent the rest of the day preparing Storm, Kiyo, Voir, Flying Terror, and Hurricane for battle.

"Kiyo, remember, Run back into your pokeball should you see a water type pokemon, and don't flee at a fire-type. Storm, if you encounter a fire-type, stand back and let Kiyo take them on, don't fight them yourself. feel free to attack grass types and those pokemon Kiyo runs from, and let Flying Terror handle any bug-types or fighting types. And Voir, your job is to watch them and alert me if one of them falls, as well as heal them.

"Nine!"
"Gro!"
"Star!"
"Garde!"

"Now, Hurricane... Your job is to destroy anything in your path, and you'll be let out first."

"GYAR!!" Howled the Gyarados.

Something very odd was happening to his body!

What, what was this?! In all her years of researching the Nexus Origin... she had never quite heard of such a phenomenon or seen it...

But she didn't have much of a chance to view this fascinating, yet rather fearful thing... Because in barged another one of those fools who she had to command.

"What... what is it?!" Her frustration was so immense that the man jumped, afraid of having disturbed his leader.

"The laboratory is ready..."

She smirked.

"Very well... take the specimens there." The woman said, indicating Blade's oddly energized body and the Nexus Origin...

Things were going so well... but they were going a bit too well... Father had always taught her to never get her hopes up. Even when everything was going completely perfect, it could all come crashing down to pieces in less than a moment. She had to be careful.

All things had to come crashing down eventually.

Last edited:

(( Arylett how did you person find out about the Underground launching an attack? It says you "received word" but how? ))

[I was thinking the same thing]
When the two landed back on the top of the building, Kai took his bag off his back and took the pair of binoculars out. He looked down at the Nexus building. From first glance, It didn’t seem that there was another entrance, other than the main one, or breaking in, which didn’t seem to be the best way to go unnoticed. “There must be another way to get through,” He thought to himself, “There has to be.”

(Yeah... It isn't easy to suddenly find that out ten seconds after the underground itself has been informed of this plan.)

Lita made sure that everyone was properly prepared very quickly, in just a few short minutes, because they never knew when Kai would find the base...

Storm, keep practicing Leaf Blade and Aerial Ace, and be sure to concentrate. Voir, the same goes for you, especially when in defense or teleporting. Flying Terror, remember, we all know you love to play with your food, so go ahead; mess with them once we head off the go tromp all over them."

"... Come to think of it, where is that base anyways?"

((Wait, so, in your opinion, homosexuality is 'creepy' and 'just no'?))

(Yes. If it displeases you, I will withdraw any further comments on the unethicall-ness of Homosexuality. Actually, I'll just withdraw them anyway.)

Erindor stood around, and seeing that his brute strength wouldn't be needed anytime soon, retired to his quarters, training his Pokemon some more.

(Well, I was thinking there was a spy somewhere in the Underground base who reports regularly to the Nexus... but that's probably too impractical, so I'll fix it. I'm rather sleep-deprived and it's been a long exhausting day... Sorry for that mistake. ;;Fixes;;)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom