• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Dynamite Cigars: Kai's art thread.

Re: Kai's rather unpopular art thread

Please draw a Buizel and a Sanshrew, seperately, if you please. I don't care about the background or the style. Just two black and white, well drawn pictures thank you. Can you please PM them to me? I am going away and may forget.
Alright, I'll give it a try.

but seriously your thread should be one, it'd make it more popular and give you more views on your work, plus your always pressured to complete like 5 drawings all the time ^_^

It was originally a request thread, but soon afterwards I couldn't keep on top of requests, fell behind, and decided to close all requests and stop taking them. The only reason I changed it to suggestions was because I needed ideas for ArtMo.

Anyway, It wouldn't give me more comments on my work, it would just give me a pileload of requests.

CIMG2910.jpg

Because I was bored. Also, this isn't Collosal's request, as he asked for it to be Black+White.

Aww...it's so cute. The eyes are wonderful but the snout thing is a little wonky and pointy.

CIMG2912.jpg

Education for leisure: an epic poem written by Carol Ann Duffy. Unfortunately, It was taken out of the AQA GCSE Anthology because it *aparrently* encouraged knife crime. When I recieved the new version, I just re-wrote the poem onto the blank page. XD

Interesting drawing, Kai. I like how you made it look mysterious and shadowy. But what is that red glow?

You sure are creative. :) Good luck on the last week of the draw-a-thon!

me does agree, then again, anything with a sandshrew in must be awesome

If you want to can you draw a Garchomp but with darker colours, it is a lot thinner and more corrupt (more spikes, bonier, skeleton-like) Please make it a moody, creepy picture if you want to take it.

Back
Top Bottom