• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Dynamite Cigars: Kai's art thread.

Re: Impaled Bidoof: Kai's art thread

December 2nd:
CIMG2787.jpg

Giftart for Shining Eevee. I hope she likes it!

December 3rd
CIMG2788.jpg

afi This turned out sucking soooo bad, I can't tell you. I need to get some better pencils for christmas.

December 4th:
CIMG2790.jpg

More DNAngel Chibis, this time of Satoshi and Takeshi. I don't know what inspired me to draw Takashi drunk, just the humor of it most likely.

Re: Kai's rather unpopular art thread

December 7th not shown due to lack of image quality.

December 8th:
CIMG2799.jpg

The Niwa family chibis. Left to right, Emiko, Daisuke's mother, Kosuke, his father, and Daiki, his grandfather. I'll be doing Wiz and Towa at some point.

Yay, a DNAngel fan! I've found one~

Look at my usertitle, and sig. =D You can draw so much better than me... But I'm improving. Fwee~

Houuuuuuse~

Well done on keeping up with the ArtMo! You're doing so well so far :3
I've commented on most of these individually in the OS club, but they're all very cool.

The Growlithe's rear paws look a bit square. I like the way you did the mane and the tail, but they look a bit spiky. The demon Kai looks great, too, although the arms look slightly too long. I like the pun on Boxing Day, also, but they don't have that holiday in the US, so I'm not sure whether that's what it really means or not. Very creative!

Aww...growlithe is so cute. I like how you did it.

Demon Kai is...freakishly awesome.

Awesomsaucey art ^_^

Hehe thanks for commenting. Any suggestions? I'm running out of ideas for ArtMo.

CIMG2863.jpg

waaay overdue giftart for Blu. :D

CIMG2864.jpg

Inspired by something Mohinder Suresh said on yesterday's episode of Heroes. It was something along the lines of "But, both good and evil have a chance to shine through the cracks of Morality etc etc."

In reality, Latios's eyes are higher and its mouth is lower, but I can see you were trying to make this one cute. Nice job. But I would say the ear tufts are a bit short, and the triangle isn't rounded enough.

As for the second one, I like how you interpreted it, with someone (I think it's your persona) looking through a cracked mirror, with someone else appearing too. That's great.

Keep up the art! I suggest you draw a scene with your persona and Pokesona. But don't forget, drawings don't have to be of anything certain. When I feel like making some art, I just draw a random Pokemon. I'm encouraging you!

Keep up the art! I suggest you draw a scene with your persona and Pokesona. But don't forget, drawings don't have to be of anything certain. When I feel like making some art, I just draw a random Pokemon. I'm encouraging you!
Alright, Thanks. I'll draw both of myselfs [and maybe another one] tomorrow, as I'm going to my dad's work for the day, since there's no school tomorrow.

And thanks for posting frequently.

Back
Top Bottom