• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Dynamite Cigars: Kai's art thread.

Re: Kai's rather unpopular art thread

Hey, Kai. Loving the new avatar. just letting you know that i am doing your request and it shouldn't take me too much longer. Hope you like it!

Alright, thanks, but you could just tell me over PM.

CIMG2865.jpg

No explanation needed. ^3^

Heh, cool. I like the pose, just the fingers on the left hand need to be filled in. Other than that, its AWESOME!

Last edited:

^THAT IS SHITTING SCARY! I glad you didn't do the eyes. *twitch*

I was hoping that someone would comment along those lines. Both of my parents said about it was "Very good" or "Nice"

Last edited:

CIMG2867.jpg

My friend, Black Hood's Pokesona. I quite like it.

This is a cute picture. The only thing I can see is that the tail is a bit too wide up to the end. On Mew's tail, it's very narrow, and then abruptly becomes thick:

Mew

This is a cute picture. The only thing I can see is that the tail is a bit too wide up to the end. On Mew's tail, it's very narrow, and then abruptly becomes thick.
Alright, thanks Darksong. I'll remember that next time.

^EPIC WIN

That's so awesome~ I love all of their facial expressions. Good job, nothing to complain about except for the lack of shading.

^EPIC WIN
Pretty much the first time any of my art has recieved an EPIC WIN. Finally.

That's so awesome~ I love all of their facial expressions. Good job, nothing to complain about except for the lack of shading.
Yeah, whenever I do chibis, I barely ever add shading.

If anyone wonders who they are, from left to right, they are Sephyrous Castform, Bluwiikoon, Me, Mewtwo, PichuK, Black Hood, Grimdour the Desecrator, Full Metal Cookies, Dannichu, Arylett and Kinova.

Please draw a Buizel and a Sanshrew, seperately, if you please. I don't care about the background or the style. Just two black and white, well drawn pictures thank you. Can you please PM them to me? I am going away and may forget.

Back
Top Bottom