• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Dynamite Cigars: Kai's art thread.

Well, I finally got round to drawing some stuff after the massive rush ov ArtMo.
CIMG2989-2.jpg

Some of the Obsessive scribblers, in all their scribblyness.
CIMG2990.jpg

New banner to go with the new thread name.

This new shop revamp is great! Can I have a Chibi Wartortle,Charmeleon and Ivysaur? (All in the same picture.)

Well, you've already requested a drawing from here, so do you want me to ignore the Garchomp and do this one, or just do the Garchomp?

oh yeah. Do the garchomp first please. The chibi ones were for a friend anyway...

Uh, unfortunately, the image isn't working for me. And didn't you just get one off of Black Hood?

Dragon: One lolscene coming up!:
CIMG2993.jpg

=D Daisuke's just like, "No we weren't! >:/ " I laughed for a full half an hour, and still laughed thinking about it.

=D ily Kai

Have you read the manga? In it Dark show up and he's like "Go on! Now's your chance, Daisuke!" I find that funnier than the anime, personally.

ily2 Dragon.

As I mentioned on MSN, your art rock and I request a drawing of my Pokésona singing Voltaire's song "Graveyard Picnic" Lyrics/song can be found HERE. make him hold a microphone or something, I don't know. it would be even more awesome if you could draw a graveyard in the background, but that's not necessary.

Thanks beforehand.

Eheh, I haven't really drawn anything after the new year, and I apologise for that. I mean, after the giant rush or ArtMo, that's to be expected, right? But I do have some new stuffage to present to you:

CIMG2996.jpg

This was an Idea that came to me after I found out Apollo Justice's japanese name, which begins with Ryu, the japanese word for dragon (If i'm not mistaken). PHOENIX V RYU! WHO WILL WIN?

CIMG2997.jpg

Darkarmour's request.

Probably not. :D

And if you had read the first post, you would know that I only take 2 requests at a time, and would like comments as well as just a blatant "draw me this".

o_O

You should have linked that >_O Now I won't be able to sleep.

The Garchomp looks a bit.. wrinkly, but it's a Garchomp, so. The fire in the other picture I'ma loser looks.. meh. =D

Back
Top Bottom