• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Closed End of an Era

Crystal nodded quickly. "Everett and I will go into the forest. We'll meet you back here at dusk." With that, Crystal started towards the forest. She wanted to plan carefully so that the others would understand the schedule.

Erindor looked around at the dispersing group. "Uh, I'll keep watch." With that he took off into the air, looking around. He cleared his mind so he could sense any danger that might be present.

Shadow started walking off without even looking if Coroline or Kullenius was behind him. He assumed the were though. "I'm sorry, I can't go with you." he said outloud hoping that they were the only ones following. He didn't want Everett to hear this. "I have to go rescue those Hoenn Resistance members." He sighed. "Even if it means giving up my secret identity or my life. I can't that those people and Pokemon be tortured and killed."

He knew what Darkrai was going to do. He was going to 'persuade' those Pokemon to join him and when they gave him the information he wanted, he'd kill them. Shadow knew that the humans already had a set date of when they were to be killed. It was coming soon.

"I'll try to blame the escape of the prisoners on one of the guards. Then, if all goes well, I'll meet up with you in Kanto. If things don't go well..." He didn't want to think about it.

"I'm sorry but I have to go." And with that, he bolted off in the direction of the Lake of Rage.

(The reason I am deliberately taking myself out of the group of travelers to Kanto is because I am leaving tomorrow for a week on vacation and, well, Shadow just has to be doing something. I'll try to catch up when I get back. Until then just carry on without me. Sorry.)

Kullenius didn't even have time to wish him luck or anything before Shadow darted off into the night. He turned his attention back to the task at hand. He looked around and spotted Coraline, and told her, "Well, I suppose we should get going. The Pokemon Center Shadow spoke up isn't far from here." He trodded slowly in the Pokemon Center's general direction, but stopped infront of the Magnet Train station. The front was still ruined from that day...

((Bakuphoon, I'll make an acception for you, however you'll have to meet us up halfway))

"I suggest that you all meet outside and prepare for the journey tomorrow," the guard said. Everett ushered the people in his group outside. Everett joined the argument.

"I don't think we need a leader for our group," he said. "Choosing a leader will lead to ill thoughts about others, even if you already think ill of them," Everett shot a glance at Shadow.
Sorry I'm late, but I were'nt able to go on the computer yesterday.

Name: X-Ray, but friends and the resistance call her Ray or X
Species: Luxray
Level: 43
Anything to distinguish Pokemon (optional): Three points on her tailstar. Earring on her left ear.
Personality: Serious, and is not one of the playful types. She listens with open ears to suggestions. She is a strong battler, and is always protecting the weak and helpless.
She has some bad sides though: Ray is forgetful and forgets things that might not be that important. And sometimes she’s stubborn, and might not listen to everyone, especially not humans.
She don't trust humans, because some hurt her when she was a Luxio. She thinks the resistance would be better without them.
History: When she was a Shinx, she lived in Johto with her parents. When Darkrai's forces attacked them, only she survived, and lost one point of the star on her tail.
She evolved, and got attacked by some mean humans for an unknown reason. They captured her, and hurt her. They probably thought she worked for Darkrai, and wanted information. She said she did'nt work for Darkrai, and wanted to join the resistance, but they refused to listen.
She evolved once again to become a powerful Luxray, and managed to escape. That's why she don't trust humans, and she have to be good friends with them to trust them.
She later found out that the humans that hurt her were from the resistance, but she still wanted to join them.
She is now searching Johto for the resistance. She is near Ecruteak town.
Moves: Charge, Discharge, Crunch, Thunder Wave, Endure, Thunder Bolt, Protect, Flash and Double team.

I can meet you in Mahogany town, kay?

EDIT: In Ecruteak instead, kay?

Last edited:
Sorry I'm late, but I were'nt able to go on the computer yesterday.

Name: X-Ray, but friends and the resistance call her Ray or X
Species: Luxray
Level: 43
Anything to distinguish Pokemon (optional): Three points on her tailstar. Earring on her left ear.
Personality: Serious, and is not one of the playful types. She listens with open ears to suggestions. She is a strong battler, and is always protecting the weak and helpless.
She has some bad sides though: Ray is forgetful and forgets things that might not be that important. And sometimes she’s stubborn, and might not listen to everyone, especially not humans.
She don't trust humans, because some hurt her when she was a Luxio. She thinks the resistance would be better without them.
History: When she was a Shinx, she lived in Johto with her parents. When Darkrai's forces attacked them, only she survived, and lost one point of the star on her tail.
She evolved, and got attacked by some mean humans for an unknown reason. They captured her, and hurt her. They probably thought she worked for Darkrai, and wanted information. She said she did'nt work for Darkrai, and wanted to join the resistance, but they refused to listen.
She evolved once again to become a powerful Luxray, and managed to escape. That's why she don't trust humans, and she have to be good friends with them to trust them.
She later found out that the humans that hurt her were from the resistance, but she still wanted to join them.
She is now searching Johto for the resistance. She is near Mahogany town.
Moves: Charge, Discharge, Crunch, Thunder Wave, Endure, Thunder Bolt, Protect, Flash and Double team.

I can meet you in Mahogany town, kay?

((Okay, you're in))

Everett followed Crystal to the forest; she knew it better than him. When they finally arrived, Everett spoke up; "So where are all the good berries?"

Crystal turned to Everett. "After we see the spiky tree stump, we turn right and the berries should be in a clearing up ahead of that." She saw a single Cheri berry on a bush, so she picked it and continued leading Everett to the berry clearing. The orange-leaved tree was in view, so the stump should be coming up.

((So... I'm not really sure where you are now. Somewhere close to Lake of Rage or...?

EDIT: Near Goldenrod? Then I'll meet you in Ecruteak instead))

Coroline followed Kullenius, somewhat dazed.
He left quick. Didn't have time to say anything. So, any possible chance of normalcy around here just went pththt. Great.

Crystal soon rounded the spiky-barked stump, and came to a clearing. Surrounding her were berries of many types. "We're here."
The Abomasnow crossed the clearing to pick Chesto and Rawst berries. She gathered about eight of each and crossed again to get some Sitrus and others.

Crystal watched Everett gather more Chesto berries. She told herself, "Others will definitely fall asleep at the wrong time. We're going to need lots of these." Then, there was a rustling sound as a part of the bushes moved. "What was that?" Crystal asked, louder this time. The only thing she could see was a pair of eyes staring back at her. There came a loud bark as a Houndoom leaped out of the undergrowth. Crystal was startled, dropping the berries that weren't in the leaf-pack she had just made. The firedog pounced upon her, looking ready to fight a battle over its territory.
Three Houndour followed their leader. "Oh great... Cover your ears, Everett, if you have any, lest you fall asleep!"
Still pinned down, Crystal pulled a blade of grass from the ground. She put it to her mouth, and a melodic lullaby-like song sounded as she breathed through the GrassWhistle.

((Don't worry, the firedog attack doesn't affect the plot except for the fact that we'll be delayed a bit.))

Crystal continued to play. Oh, such a noise! The weight on top of her became heavy, and she realised that the Houndoom had fallen asleep. She didn't want to stop playing, and two of the Houndour were still awake. She attempted to turn her head, with moderate success, and aimed the sound at the two Houndour.

As Camp walked out of the Meeting Hall, he sensed someone he knew being attacked. Concentrating, he realized it was the girl who liked to GrassWhistle. He mentally homed in on them, and ran as fast his pink legs could carry him.

As he arrived on the scene, things did not look good. Crystal had a Houndoom unconcious, but it was pinning her down. And two Houndour were making there way towards her. Thinking as quickly as he could, which was very fast, Camp Yawned at the fiery canines, quickly following up with a Water Pulse. The Houndour flew a few feet, then hit a couple of tree trunks.

Psychicing the remaining Houndoom off of Crystal, Camp asked both she and Everret," Are you two okay? What happened?"

Last edited:
((Crystal was pinned down by a Houndoom, not a Houndour))

"We're fine, Camp," Crystal said as she stood up, with all of the firedogs asleep. "We were picking berries for the scouting, and apparently these Houndour and Houndoom recently moved into the territory." Crystal picked up all the berries she had dropped and started back toward the edge of the clearing. "You can get more berries, Everett, and then we're going to leave."

((Um, is it okay if I bring Taliba in later on? I got caught up in the other RPGs.))

Kullenius turned away from the station. No time for sorrow now., he thought, as there was a task to be done at hand. He sensed trouble in the nearby forest. However, it seemed to stop. Kullenius could only hope for now that Everett and Crystal were alright. He plodded off towards the Pokemon Center that he and Coroline were supposed to investigate.

He found it soon enough. The door wouldn't open, though. A few psychic jabs forced it open.

Back
Top Bottom