• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Everlasting PokeMafia [D3]

Re: Everlasting PokeMafia [D1]

And I never got a notification because the phase wasn't changed until recently... Gotta change that game phase GM.

Abstain.

I'd hate to be a jerk with this, but I think Light's point was that you should stick to the 48 hour time limit and just be patient. Not everyone is going to post, sadly, and at the very least you should give a chance to those who can't get on every day.

This.

all isaid was 6 more abstains for majority. If a majority is reached before the time is up, night follows. Which ever comes first.

That's fine I guess? It's not great if you can't get on eveyday, but it probably will be hard to get a majority anyway. It might be best to keep it 48 hours, because hypothetically someone could come in with important points/ information and change the vote, but ultimately it's your choice since you're the GM.

Well I think it's GM preference. The GM can do whatever they want. It makes sense that we go with the obvious choice to abstain when there are no leads. The GM is just making things move along.

Youknow, i know what will happen and what wont happen in this game. i am all powerful!

It's rare for someone to have HUGE info night 0, derpy hooves ponies people!

NIGHT NOW!

No one died.

48 hours for night actions!

Re: Everlasting PokeMafia [N1]

The morning followed with a scream. They thought it was Darkaura again, but she was doing origami near the town well. Wait...how can she fold paper? she's a ghost!

one person asks her if she screamed or not.

"No, i'm doing origami"

W-what? The citizens look skeptical, but soon, someone else screams. Not from harm, but from horror.

The brutalized body of Chief Zackrai laid limp near the town hall. No one has info on him, so it's best to leave it at that.

Chief Zackrai is dead

I am deliberately not telling you the alignment, because of the game. ;)

what
What
WHAT
WHAAAAT
is this a bastard mafia or something
um
isn't there a role that let's you change death info or something?
d:

This is the only hint that will be given in the game.

Everlasting.....the name has it's reasons.....The game will be everlasting......so why shouldnt the players? ;)

D:
*DundunDUN*
i'm assuming dead activated alien.
I also blame anything weird I say on sleep loss. d:

This is the only hint that will be given in the game.

Everlasting.....the name has it's reasons.....The game will be everlasting......so why shouldnt the players? ;)
I assume revivers.

Not that revival is completely incompatible with alignment flips, but it's still a valid explanation.

o.0
jeez
everlasting to the max. You had to put a reviver in. or more.
*facepalm*

I was thinking everyone's bulletproof, but a reviver would explain a lack of alignment revealing. Still, not knowing alignments is going to make this game a lot more difficult. Do revivers usually have conditions, like dying if they revive mafia, or can only act once every three nights?

Back
Top Bottom