• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Fandom Mafia Episode VII: The Fandom Awakens

Alright I actually read all the posts - I had just skimmed through them earlier to see if there were a lot of votes against me - and it seems Butterfree had the same idea I had. Pretty much everything I said was unnecessary then lmao

The same situation could also work if a healer and mafia both targetted someone completely unrelated to this and did the same again last night in case of alien. Although these chances are all very low to begin with

Several townspeople came forward with information that there was evil afoot in their peaceful little town. With this news, the town was in a state of mass hysteria. Fingers were pointed, and one woman even accused Tommy Wiseau of trying to kill her during the previous night.

To which, Mr. Wiseau replied

tumblr_megxu99K4x1ry10fwo1_500.gif

"He's lying!"

"I don't believe him!"

"You can clearly tell he's acting... I think?"

In a frenzy, the mob started to gang up on Tommy Wiseau. He responded by taunting them

tumblr_mwryabQKMd1rhd1xfo1_500.gif

"How dare he!"

"No one poorly imitates my favorite barn animal like that!"

One man walked up to Tommy Wiseau and tried to grab his shoulders. Mr. Wiseau was quick to shove the man away.

tumblr_mxq6uiUBPJ1rskk8io2_500.gif

Pretty soon a full-scale fight had broken out between this man and the accused

tumblr_mjiut1Ttfp1rskk8io2_500.gif

Tommy decided that this was enough. Everybody betrayed him. He was fed up with this world.

tumblr_mwlaisW2Mt1rskk8io1_500.gif

He made a mad dash for his house, with the angry mob chasing him. When he got there, he slammed the door shut and quickly locked himself inside. He then took out a box from underneath his bed and pulled out a gun.

400px-TR-BerettaInoxb.jpg

"God, forgive me"

Outside Tommy Wiseau's house, the townspeople were desperately trying to break open the door. A rather muscular man pushed through the crowd, and with one swift kick, busted the door off its hinges. The crowd ran inside, but by then it had already been too late. Tommy Wiseau had shot himself, and was lying in a pool of his own blood. The townspeople searched his body, to look for any clues about his connection to the world of organized crime. As it turned out, while he was far from innocent, he was not one of the "mafia" that the town had suspected him of being. Uneasy with the way things had turned out, the people then returned to their respective houses, without even saying a word to each other. They didn't need to - they all knew exactly what this meant.

Altissimo is dead. She was neither TOWN nor MAFIA.
48 hours for night actions.

A voice echoed from beyond the grave.

"If a lot of people loved each other, the world would be a better place to live"

49F635D96E1048122333090963456_19ef35fc6d5.4.7.jpg

No one has died.
48 hours for night actions.

Well, self-aligned is better than town. Starting from yesterday's discussion, I'm going to go ahead and get the ball rolling for Metallica Fanboy.

In that order? as in MF on the first night (N0)?

Yes it was in order, though I stayed quiet on day 1 because I thought I might be able to find another mafia, and it would be unlikely for me to be targeted for no reason on night 1. On day 2 when another mafia was revealed (or so we thought), I figured we could knock two of them out and, as no one had died, we probably still had an unrevealed healer, so it was safe.

Yeah, I don't really buy Superbird's claim. There wasn't any real reason to withhold a mafia inspection on day one, and his arguments now essentially contradict what he said yesterday. While it's true that lynching the cop now would be a bad idea, Superbird has been acting very recklessly for a cop, and I think his claim is far past believable now. If he flips innocent, a vig can go for MF tonight, and we have two people who are probably innocent; we can't rule out the possibility of a mafia who inspects as innocent, though.

In other news, I was silenced yesterday. Since Altissimo was probably alien, this basically guarantees that there's still someone out there who can silence people, so if someone who's been participating in discussion fails to do so today, that's probably why.

Back
Top Bottom