• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

First Favorite pokemon

Mewkachu

~Wildheart of RiverClan~
What was your very first favorite pokemon? The ones from R/B/Y.

Mine was Charmander. I was drawn to it from the first ep it was in. It was so cute and I chose it in red despite the fact I knew it would be the hardest to train.

So, what are yours?

Rhydon. No reason, really; I just looked at it and decided that it was made of win.

I still love it, too.

My very first was either Pikachu or Venusaur; probably a little bit of both. Then my favorite was Sneasel for a long time. Then I discovered the awesomeness of the Poison type and Vileplume was my favorite. Then the fourth gen came out and Toxicroak with it. :]

My first favorite pokemon was Mew, but then I saw Lucario in a dream before he was revealed, so now I'm obsessed with Lucario.

Actually, I was quite fond of most Kanto Pokémon and lacked an absolute favorite until I was interduced to Houndoom, which has remained my favorite ever since <3

^Same with me, except replace Alakazam with Kadabra. I still think they're made of win, and I still use them whenever I can.

Bayleef. It was in my card game, and is one of the Pokemon deepest engraved in my memory. I was a freaking 4 year old. I still have the box. "Complete with new Pokemon from Pokemon: Gold and Silver versions!" or something. Yay.

Then Charizard, because I generally associated it with Pokemon itself, even more than Pikachu, and I still do.

I still like Bayleef because, well, I'm a nostalgia freak when it comes to Pokemon. Charizard for the same reasons. And both have awesome designs.

Lapras, Articuno and Rapidash. Before I got the games I got this pokedex book with all the pictures and pokedex entries. [:

Back
Top Bottom