• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

First Favorite pokemon

Raichu was My favourite Pokemon when I was 5 and didn't have a game . When I got my first game, Silver when I was 7-10 My favourite was Chicorita.

I've always loved Pikachu. Ever since I ran into one for the first time in Viridian Forest on Pokemon Blue and it was all fat with stunted arms and a Raichuish tail <3

Oddish. :D And it's still absolutely wonderful to me and still a favorite. Then, when I got to see one in Blue, Ditto, which is also still a favorite.

Vulpix, actually. I loved it~ And then Growlithe became another one of my favourites as well. They're still favourites, of course. <3

Hmm... I can't remember, but I think it was Articuno. Or Arbok, or Pidgeotto
And Vaporeon, I remember wanting one sooooo bad x3
AND ONIX! I think Onix was my absolute first favorite, which is funny, because Steelix was my little sisters first favorite x3

First favourites for each gen.

rby: Porygon, Ditto, Dragonair, Articuno and Pikachu
gsc: Pichu, Smeargle, Lugia
rse: Altaria, Flygon, Blaziken, Gardevoir
dp: Staraptor

I didn't have a favorite until Gold, when I liked Typhlosion. After I got Sapphire, I liked Camerupt and Manectric. I kind of like Torterra.

Pikachu because it was the first ever Pokémon I got (Pokémon Yellow was my first game), and I thought it was really cute. I only ever trained it and the Squirtle you get in Vermilion City. The little anime I saw probably helped that too.

Not sure, but I think that my favourite Pokémon is probably Eevee, I just love the way that it can become so many different Pokémon!

Pikachu. Because it was the main character in the anime, and that's the only Pokemon-related thing I know back then. Charmander was next.

My first favorite pokemon was Mew, but then I saw Lucario in a dream before he was revealed, so now I'm obsessed with Lucario.
Seriously? Did it look right? If it looked okay, you probably have ESP (extrasensory perception).

I didn't find interest in Pokemon a lot until R/S, so mine was Kyogre. But out of the first 151, I thought Kangaskhan was nice.

Back
Top Bottom