• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

First Favorite pokemon

Pidgeotto was my first favorite. My first game was Yellow which, strangely, I had before even having a game boy. It was my brother's actually. We just played it on our friend's gameboy. But anyway, I didn't really like Pidgeotte as much, since I thought it looked like an old bired, whereas Pidgeotto looked young and cool.

Porygon. I just-- decided I liked it.

In the second generation I liked Lugia, I didn't have any favorites in the third, and then the fourth showed the awesomeness of Gallade (which is still my favorite).

My first favroite was Wortortle, He looked so cool to me and when the Wortortle episode came on I was like "yay! Wortortles are in the anime!" they are still my favrote.

Blastoise. It's hard for my favorite to not be my first pokemon... especially when that was the only one I used for the first 2 times I played the series. After that... Ninetails, or maybe Luxray.

My absolute first favorite was.....

Beedrill

After a little while, I considered Butterfree to be my favorite, and then Scyther took over for the longest time. Nowadays, it's Flygon ;)

I liked Charmander and Charizard best and ignored Charmeleon, now I like Charmeleon better than both of them. I also used to love Vaporeon but now it's my least favourite Eeveelution.

First was Spearow. Because that was my first card, first Pokemon known.

Then I watched Pokemon: The First Movie, and fell in love with Mewtwo. Literally.

And then I went to Charizard. Who doesn't like that?

Then I found out about Moltres. And loved it. To death.

And I switched to Lugia as numero uno after that, but I still got a thing for Rapidash. Rapidash Yeah~

Oh, and I've loved Scyther ever since I read The Quest for the Legends.

Last edited:
What I was like 7 when I heard about I first saw Pokemon on TV? Ah, I think it was the first episode I remember was the Grandfather Canyon one...
So in short, before I start typing my autobiography, my first favorite Pokemon was a tie between Vulpix and Eevee (I think I liked foxes or something). However, now and always, my absolute favorite will be Vulpix.... ah, those were some good times...

My first Pokemon game was Ruby, lol, so I didn't get to play RBY until much much later. Thus my first favourite pokemon was a Hoenn pkmn *blush*

But, my favourite Kanto pkmn is probably Dragonite. Ubers ftw XD

Charizard. <3 And then Umbreon, Houndoom, Mewtwo, Rapidash and a whole lot more. But Charizard was always my first. ^^

Back
Top Bottom