• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Homosexuality

Status
Not open for further replies.
God doesn't hate homosexuals, he just doesn't want us to have homosexual relations with each other. Basically, be as gay as you want but don't have sex.

Colin Firth & Hugh Grant would be amazing... in suits... :o
um YES this please.
Let me see, Jude Law's one. I mean sure he played Bosie so he acted pretty gay and all but his sexyness was sort of nullified by Stephen Fry showing up all the time. I mean Stephen is one of the best, most awesome people but he hasn't excatly been gifted in the beauty department D:

Ummm Daniel Craig :0 And anyone here can rip my eyes out but George Clooney <3
Robert Sean Leonard even though he has weird lips. Possibly with Hugh Laurie but that's just because I'm a huge fag for House/Wilson.
Any of these paired with any other would be pretty cool, and of course everything would be made 1000 times better with the inclusion of suits and foreplay.

Also for major lol I'll say Colbert + Stewart because :I

um YES this please.
Let me see, Jude Law's one. I mean sure he played Bosie so he acted pretty gay and all but his sexyness was sort of nullified by Stephen Fry showing up all the time. I mean Stephen is one of the best, most awesome people but he hasn't excatly been gifted in the beauty department D:

Ummm Daniel Craig :0 And anyone here can rip my eyes out but George Clooney <3
Robert Sean Leonard even though he has weird lips. Possibly with Hugh Laurie but that's just because I'm a huge fag for House/Wilson.
Any of these paired with any other would be pretty cool, and of course everything would be made 1000 times better with the inclusion of suits and foreplay.

Also for major lol I'll say Colbert + Stewart because :I
OMG ROBERT SEAN LEONARD! I forgot about him. He's amazing, too. <3

Homosexuality is fine. As for marriage. I think it's long lost its sanctity. It's nothing more then a way to get other people's property. So much so that you can go through a drive through to do so.

Homosexuality is perfectly OK. It's love. Nobody can argue against that.

You can't tell somebody who they are allowed to love; that's wrong. We are all free to do whatever we like, so long as it is within the boundaries of laws.

Don't give me any 'if men were meant to love each other women wouldn't be here' crap. The meaning of life isn't to make life.

People also "claim" that homosexuality is disgusting and wrong.
Does that make them right?

Obviously not. I didn't say I agreed with what other people were claiming. I was just stating what the majority of the state claims versus my opinion of marriage and nothing more.

Although now that I think about it the majority might be neutral now. *shrugs*

Don't give me any 'if men were meant to love each other women wouldn't be here' crap. The meaning of life isn't to make life.
Actually, from an evolutionary stand-point, the meaning of life can be to further the species, and producing offspring fulfills that goal.

God doesn't hate homosexuals, he just doesn't want us to have homosexual relations with each other. Basically, be as gay as you want but don't have sex.

But didn't Jesus say "The old rules are washed away" or something like that?

For any (conservative) Christian. If you argue to not legalize gay marriage because it says so in the bible, shouldn't you be illegalizing lying, adultery, hate, swearing etc.? After all, all sins are equal.

I'm not sure if Jesus did say that, but I know that the gist of the New Testament was "Jesus died for us so we don't have to follow the old ritual laws" but that we still have to follow the moral ones, or something.

I'm not sure if Jesus did say that, but I know that the gist of the New Testament was "Jesus died for us so we don't have to follow the old ritual laws" but that we still have to follow the moral ones, or something.

So then, couldn't disallowing homosexuality have been a ritual law / civil law to ensure that people did reproduce and expand God's people?

yep, we're under the New Covenant according to Jesus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom