• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

How many level 100s do you have?

How many level 100s do you have?

• Total voters
Lessee... I have three in Red, VAMP the Golbat (glitch), SNORE the Snorlax (glitch), and SWISH (I liked the name whoeveritwas gave that Missingno. in Glitch City :3) the Missingno. (glitch). I also have two in Emerald, RESCUER (that name stuck for the Hoenn starters) the Swampert and RAY the Rayquaza. I had one in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team that was [my real name goes here] the Raichu before I completed everything and overwrote it, and RESCUER the Blaziken on Sapphire before I gave it to my stepsister. Her only Level 100 is CHARMILE the Charizard.

I think I have 6. My Sceptile, Rayquaza, Palkia, Clefable, Mismagius, and Dialga. I've managed real well with only three though.

I have 4.
Rayquaza, Mightyena, Lucario and Arcanine.
I'm also working on others that I like, but to no current avail. =[

I have one. My ingame Honchkrow. He's only that high a level as I use him for anything I need to do, such as obtaining money, or bait/switch EV training.

I have tried, but never have enough patience and end up starting a new game after giving my brother my best pokemon. so no lv. 100 for me.

I had a level 99 Charizard, Flarey, the first time I ever played Leafgreen back in the mystical land of 2005. I was afraid to train him to level 100 at the time because I was stupid and I thought he would die. O_o
Currently, I have a level 98 Farfetch'd, but no level 100's. My brother however has a level 100 Salamence that he got from his friend.

One, my starter Blaziken from Sapphire that now resides on Pearl.

My EV-trained Metagross is soon to be number two. He (it)'s level 92 now and has been growing in leaps and bounds since I found out that his moveset (Rock Slide, Zen Headbutt, Meteor Mash, Hammer Arm) is perfect for battling on Route 225... Hammer Arm beats Raticate, Rock Slide beats Fearow, Zen Headbutt beats Roselia and Machoke, and Meteor Mash with STAB pretty much obliterates anybody if I run out of PP on the other three. (Well, by now any of those moves obliterate everybody.) I've been using him via EXP Share to level up all those annoying Pokes whose evolutions I still need for the Dex.

Four. Rampage the charizard, Raislash the jolteon, Freezer the Articuno, and Devil the Nidoking. All from my original Red file when I was like eight.

Not the best competitive movesets, but Raislash won me a legit Mew at a nintendo event, so I must've done something right.

Hmmm... Uh, let me list them.
Espeon, Rayquaza, Metagross, Armaldo. Something like that. And in my old Red/Blue game, at least 12.

I have... 12, I think. My main team, which I won't reveal here, half of my Ubers team, which again I won't reveal here, Milotic, Aerodactyl, and Houndoom. I don't have any pre-RS because all the cartridge batteries are dead. :(

Many, 21 or more.
I have no idea what they all are, they're mostly ones that I left in the day-care too long, Murkrows, or Pokemon in my constantly alternating elite four teams.

Almost all of them are on my FireRed (my best game to date), but I'm planning on transferring them all to Diamond.

I have like four on XD. Hitmonlee, Vaporeon, Nidoking, and Amphros.

That's it. I should really get to training my Infernape that high. She's really my money gatherer. She's Adamant level 3 or so, and she wipes the floor on most Pokemon that she isn't weak to.

Back
Top Bottom