• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

How many level 100s do you have?

How many level 100s do you have?

• Total voters
Not counting R/B Rare candied ones, I've only had one, and it was a Gallade this gen. Traded it for a Lugia though, and about to get another LV. 100 in my Darkrai.

Aipom
and,
Moltres
and finally,
Empoleon
Aipom-GTS
Moltres-Hacked
Empoleon-Hacked moves, but my Starter
And their names:
Aipom-PomPom
Moltres-Pheonix
Empoleon-Rex
Loads to be happy, Lv100s!

Just two.
A Vulpix in Gold called Pixie (It was for my sister from my Yellow game originally, but she traded it back), and a Zapdos in LeafGreen called Zappy I think (it was level 56 before hand, lower than the rest of my team, then i went mad...).

I've never gotten a level hundred before. :( My highest level pokemon was blastoise lv. 83 from leaf green. He was my starter and I hand raised him.

I trained all of them myself.

Crystal: Feraligatr

Emerald: Flygon, Kingdra, Vigoroth, Salamance, Dragonite, and Rayquaza

Diamond: Tauros, Lapras, Charizard, and two Dragonites.
(I'm actually working on another Dragonite right now.)

I guess that gives me 12.

Aside from rare candied/cloned pokemon (all of which are long gone)

In order:

Golduck - first ever lv 100 - kept being used to Exp. share train other pokemon
Blaziken - been used on at least 3 spearate save files
Altaria - high level flyer - kept being used a backup for training other pokemon
Espeon - borrowed by my brother to Exp. share train on leafgreen
Umbreon - colleseum starter with espeon - used to catch up to espeon

all reached lv100 on different save files to which they started on

EDIT: Just got one off the GTS:

garchomp - Traded for a suspicious shiny Drapion (Lv100, but caught at that level on route 202?) which i got for a Lv5 eevee off the GTS
abomasnow - Got off the GTS

Last edited:
Eh, I'm a cheater, but I have some pokemon that I trained, Sky the rayquaza, a clonedpokemon from a freind, a Umbreon from Pokemon xd a groudon, a pikachu, and a charizard, the rst are rare candied

I only have two and they have both been obtained in trades. They are my Tyranitar and Mesprit. But I do plan to raise at least one of my own, just for my ego.

One, the red Gyarados That I got off GTS which seems a teensy bit OP, but that's just me.

Two Sceptiles, Green and Kassey.
One Swampert, Parshswamp.
One Venasaur, Richiereed.
One Blaziken, Blazebird.

I have about 7 (Espeon, Flygon, Blaziken, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Bellossom and Flygon #2).
I have quite a lot of level 90's though, but I just don't get them up to 100. XD

Currently, 2- Lucario and Alakazam, on Diamond. My team consists of over 60 Pokemon, used in rotation, so it'll be a while before I train them all up to lv100.

Out of all the games I've managed to get about 8 to level 100, fair and square, by my own efforts:

Blaziken (Emerald)
Flygon (" ")
Magneton (" ")
Rhydon (" ")
Gyarados (" ")
Alakazam (" ")
Lucario (Diamond)
Alakazam (Diamond)

The first six was my first ever lv100 team, which sadly got deleted in an accident after 200 hours of hard work. =/

I have none, but I used to have a Blaziken at lv. 96. I had to get rid of her when i got stuck in New Muaville. Boo hoo.

Well, 4 as of now; My Latias, Sceptile, Mewtwo, and Zapdos. I'm planning on getting my other starters up there as well.

Technically zero. I mean, I did get one to 100 once for a few seconds (a Bellossom), but that was using Rare Candies. (I used the cloning glitch on my Gold game) And I promptly turned off the game after that, as I wanted to spread the Rare Candies more evenly amongst my team. Doesn't count, yeah. (That file no longer exists, by the way, I restarted it.)

I don't have the patience to train one that high. Probably get really bored or distracted. When I'm doing something tedious like that, I always get distracted. Highest I've gotten so far is 65.

Back
Top Bottom