• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

How many level 100s do you have?

How many level 100s do you have?

• Total voters
In the current games, I only have one, and that's Latias. Though, I never trained her in Pearl/Diamond, so I don't really count her. I usually don't train to level 100, I usually train until they're either level 50, level 70, or level 80. *shrugs* I don't know why really.

I've only had one and it was Jirachi. It only fainted once! I also have a lvl 95 Lucario.

Three, if Mystery Dungeon counts. Otherwise only one -- a Rayquaza that my best friend traded to me at level 70 so I could beat the Elite Four in my Ruby version (I was young and stupid). I didn't actually repay the favor until four years later, when I traded her Dimension the Giratina so that she could beat her E4 in Diamond. The Rayquaza I used to sweep most of the E4, and through around seven E4 tries and other battles (coupled with a few Rare Candies), he made it to level 100 battling the E4.

... I guess it wasn't exactly the same as levelling something up from level 5 or whatever, because he needed 30 levels to begin with, was traded and had Rare Candies too...

Oh, and Mystery Dungeon (2): My starter and partner. They were around the fifties or sixties in terms of level when I beat Darkrai, and as I took missions afterward, attempting to get Master Rank (which I've achieved by now~ >D) they were levelling up very rapidly, so I kept battling with them, battling everything and anything that I saw during missions, and eventually I reached level 100~

Now in MD2 I'm attempting to recruit everything (psh, it's not going to be that hard, I already have 300+ Pokemon~ :D), and if I can do that then I'll probably go attempt to level everything to 100. I've got a lot of free time -- and obsession with this game.

Say, can anyone tell me which dungeons have most of the evolution items?

I have tonnes of Lv100s because I got some from trading but most were trained by me.
Some of the are my kanto starters,johto starters,hoenn starters & sinnoh starters.
The pokemon that I'm most proud of are pokemon that I EVstat trained>
They took long to train but they were well worth it.
Some of them are my Dragonite,Lucario x2 girl and boy,tyranitar,swanpert,yanmega,
milotic,gyarados,seviper,shuckle,blissey,gengar,alakazam,etc.

TOO.
MANY.
I'd say that through my 2 Rubies, 1 Sapphire and 2 Emeralds, I've got Level 100's of every Hoenn PoKeMoN. And that's not an exaggeration.

Can we have a 200+ option pweeze?

I don't think I've had one since my R/B n00b days where I just rare-candied them.

I think the highest levels I have right now are my level 75 Blastoise and level 70 Flygon, both on Diamond.

I have around six. I have too much time.

I can't remember what they were, and I think I might have erased my game a while ago.

I dunno, I don't really play the games anymore.

Um.. I always max out my teams on every version, so.. Blue, Yellow, Silver, Crystal, Ruby, Emerald, Leaf Green, Diamond.. so I've got at least 48 level 100s. And onsidering I sometimes max out some other Pokémon that are not in my team at all..

Geez, I'm surely addicted. o__o''

I have about 13 all in diamond. I trained them all except for the Japanese Dialga I got off GTS

...Nine, I think?
I go on training sprees :|

EDIT: Well, nine on D/P. I've lost count since Red.

Last edited:
Well, let's see here...on XD, I have two Gyarados, a Blastoise from LeafGreen, the female Blaziken from my second Sapphire file, a Swampert from my first, the Scyther, Lugia, and Tyranitar obtained within XD (Tyranitar from Duking's trade), and um...oh yeah, my legend team of XD. Latias, Groudon, Latios, Kyogre, Rayquaza, and Jirachi. First four obtained from their respective games, Rayquaza from my first save file on a Filipino Emerald (curse Wallace and his Hydro Blasting Ludicolo! With the Swift Swim ability to make it worse...), and Jirachi from my old Gameshark, so I guess that doesn't count.

In Diamond, I have one. A Kyogre named Titanic who was traded from Sapphire, in which I had already trained him to level 86. In Diamond, he grew to level 100 through use of the Elite Four.

So...Not very many, I suppose =P
15, to be exact.

My lv. 100's:
Walrein lv. 100 (me & brother fought over it, released)
Palkia lv. 100 (got off GTS for lv. 35 Smoochum, traded)
Manectric lv. 100 (still have)
Camerupt lv. 100 (still have)

I stop training them once they learn all the moves I want them to learn, they have the effort ribbon, and they're high enough that they can if I want to beat the elite four with them if I need money. I'd much rather have four different possible teams that I can use on the wifi system than one team that is all 100. Makes no difference over wifi.

None.
Well, I have a Ditto but I got him off of Wi-Fi so whatever.
I usually restart my games over before I get close to Lv. 100, however I do have a Lv. 80-something Infernape on Pearl.

Three. Espeon, Suicune, and Togekiss. All of which are now in Diamond, but they were originally from Colosseum. Yes. Colo. No idea why I loved playing that game so much...

And if PMD counts, my Eevee and Quilava from PMD1 are both Lv.100. 300+ Damage Eevee-Tackle FTW!

AND, in Cyrstal, I used to have a prized Lv.100 Typhlosion... She was all you could ever want in a Typhlosion, too. Female, strong, and undefeated. THEN THE FILE WAS DELETED. T.T

Back
Top Bottom