• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Idea Center

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like how everyone is calling stuff before the thread is even up.

But yeah s_l I am interested, very much so. I actually have an idea for a Shaymin chara...hmmm... Dunno if I'll use it, but still. I am having ideas, do eeeet.

Well I think it's because we're genereally good people who will honor any reservations made before the thread even starts. That, or shadow_lugia will make it so.

If I find some time (I always manage to, much to my own detriment), I'd gladly jump in.

I call Perrine.

I was thinking of having it set some fifteen or so years after season one the anime, but I guess we can set it closer, say in the months between seasons one and two and branching into AU? Which means Yoshika and Mio are unplayable if we go that route.

Oh I don't really care either way. I was just saying. If we were using the characters, I call Perrine.

I actually think a crazy version involving World Wars rather than fighting the Neuroi might be cool to try.

GASP! i better post this before i forget, ok, the eragon series, but with Pokemon!!! its pretty stupid, and i can't write/type correctly, so can someone make it awesome for me?

I'm thinking of remaking Shadowy Past (my god I made that forever ago), but before I decide whether or not to, I wanna see who's interested.

For you new people I can find the plot, if you wanna see it.

I'm thinking of remaking Shadowy Past (my god I made that forever ago), but before I decide whether or not to, I wanna see who's interested.

For you new people I can find the plot, if you wanna see it.
You know I'm interested, dear. I think I like playing Mia too much. That, and I have a couple new characters that would be interesting to play in that RP.

I don't think I joined this, so if someone could brief me on what the first RP was about, I'll see if I'm up for it.

Who wants Dreams of the Past again? :DDD

...Yeah, I'm not going to try that without a co-admin. Or three. RPing is so much that I always forget that I'm supposed to get the plot moving. >>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom