• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Idea Center

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed. Not so much villains as - well, alright, might as well call them that. XD Humans who are violently against awakening the sleeping Pokemon, especially since it might revive the lost art of Pokemon training, and destabilize everything once more. Or even worse, help a megalomaniac conquer the world! Ahem. Anyway, is that clear enough? They don't have to be extremely sadistic, evil people. :P Though it'd be awesome if they were! =D

Yeah, that's what I meant! Like an antagonist, someone who is against the heroes, but not inherently evil. ;;Points you to the quote in my signature;; Sorry if I worded that strangely. It would seem as if I was the one who wasn't clear.

I'll still play a human though. Antagonists are fun~ :3

Last edited:
They are, aren't they? XD Anyone, I'd love it if someone as good a RPer as you would play an antagonist. ^^

I'll be an antagonist, too.

They are fun.

Especially when they are evil tyrants from ancient times who want to take over the woooooooooooooooorld. :D

Not that my character is. Reference to fanfiction and episode of the anime. :D

Joy! And then I can accept you both and we can start the RP. >:D Though I might wait till morning, since I'm going to sleep in a few minutes.

In my latest issue of NP they had an article about Kirby Super Star Ultra. The Great Cave Offensive game seemed really intresting, so I got an idea for an RP about it.

It is said that underneath the region of (region) there are many tunnels. These span across the whole area, and can be accesed by many towns and routes. Inside there are an unbelieveably high amount of treasures. These are worth a lot of many, but none have been found.

You have volunteered to search and try to find all the treasures and explore the caves. Today is the day you go into the cave - Are you ready?

So yeah. You'd be a Pokemon in one of those Pokemon-Only regions too. But the cool thing is the treasures are all things from other series. Like, one is a DK Barrel, one is a Mushroom, one is a Mr. Saturn, etc.

So, the list so far is:
Mushroom
? Block
Fire Flower
Bob-Omb
1-Up Mushroom
Star
Mario Hat
Luigi Hat
Shell
DK Barrel
Banana Bunch
Triforce
Majora's Mask
Stray Fairy
Bunny Hood
Orcarina
Dreamstar
Star Rod
Mr. Saturn
Franklin Badge
Homerun Bat
Metroid
Yoshi Egg

...No Pokemon would know what they are. They'd be like Easter Eggs. So, does it sound good?

It sounds interesting. I assume we cna get in each other's way.

Dang, the RP I was planning on making was also treasure-related, but if there's going to be so many, I think mine wouldn't fare too well. (Not that RPs I amke fare well anyhow.)

Hm... Well, all my RPGs are dead, so latelly I've been trying to think of something that will be popular enough to keep me a little busy. I got an idea from my brother, but I'm not sure if an RPG like it already exists. I don't think there is, but anyway, here's my idea:

This land was once at war with dragons. We were able to slay all but seven, who seem unbeatable. While we cannot kill the seemingly immortal beasts, we have been able to keep them asleep for the past six thousand years. But our spells have been getting weaker. The dragons are awake, and are unleashing their fury upon the world. I am leaving the task to you, along with Six others. You are to meet in *Insert name of large city* Square on the summer solstice.
The old man put down his pen. He had amde seven copies, and was finally done. He walked outside and gave the latters to the post man. As the post man rode off, the old man only hoped that the letters would reach their destinations.

---
That's very basic. Basically, it's in medeival times, except much more fictional. You can be a Warlock, a Human, an Ogre, an Orc, a Minotaur, basically any magical creature that can weild a weapon. But not a dragon or something like that. But there is Centaurs, and all sorts of different things. And of course, I might change a few things to make it better, but who likes the basic idea?

Love Black Yoshi's idea. Would it be possible to be half human-dragon, then? Well, if not I would be a werewolf >:D With the ability to transform from human to werewolf and wolf :D

Also, I'm going to launch my RP "Eon's Hope" soon.

Well, it would have to be more of half basilisk or something like that. Half dragon might be a little difficult. And don't worry about the dragon race surviving. There will be some things that will keep them alive. Maybe the legendary Cave of Dragonflies Forums will keep them alive.XD

I like half-dragons. With basilisks being shape-shifters, it wouldn't really be possible for someone to be half basilisk.
Your choice, though.

If basilisks are shapeshifters, then it could have shapeshifted into a human and...conceived a child. ^^;

Usually, when I hear 'basilisk' I think of the Harry Potter definition. But the shapeshifters thing is also very cool. But it's actually Bakuphoon's choice, since she would create the character. I still need a few people to like my RPG before I can start it though. :3

Basilisk evokes the Magic: the Gathering version for me. That's a possible problem with fantasy races, many people can have just as many versions. :3 Although the basic idea is always the same.

Count me in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom