• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[INNOCENT WIN] Watchmen: The Mafia

Re: [Day 3] Watchmen: The Mafia

Thing is we have a pretty good chance of hitting mafia if we do random lynch. But I don't think we should risk it, so I vote no on the random lynch, I don't think we can afford to lose another innocent.

Last edited:

ah--! I thought I posted here again but I guess I must have gotten distracted and wandered off into the night before I finished it.

I was going to say again we have no leads so maybe we should get to talking or something... isn't that how most leads start? Somebody makes a roleclaim, somebody calls BS on that, other person calls BS on their BS, and so on? Has everybody who's roleclaimed so far come up clean, then?... This game has been relatively uninteresting so far since after the first day we've just been waiting on the mafia kill that night to give us some leads somehow.

Last edited:

ah--! I thought I posted here again but I guess I must have gotten distracted and wandered off into the night before I finished it.

I was going to say again we have no leads so maybe we should get to talking or something... isn't hat how most leads start? Somebody makes a roleclaim, somebody calls BS on that, other person calls BS on their BS, and so on? Has everybody who's roleclaimed so far come up clean, then?...

Withdraw for now, then!

Yeah, no one who's claimed so far has really been contradicted. If someone else would like to go ahead and roleclaim, though, be my guest! (Although, healer/other very important roles, be quiet unless you have immediately helpful information to share, I think.) So far I think we've got Wargle the inspector and Legendaryseeker99 the roleblocker (as well as some dead claimers). No one has counterclaimed, so either they are telling the truth or they're very lucky and picked roles to claim that were cut due to lack of players (which is pretty unlikely).

Last edited:

Hey guys, how can a roleblocker be useful? I seriously have no idea >_>

If you block someone and there's no kill that night, it's possible that you could have blocked the Mafia don and that could give us a lead to work with.

ETA: No lynch, by the way, so that if someone else wants there's some option besides lynching Alraune. (The votes now are two for Alraune, one for no lynch, I think.) Although Alraune hasn't actually said anything in her defence, really, so perhaps she might want to roleclaim to convince one other person to vote no lynch? But then again we don't actually have any reason to be suspicious of her so gah I don't know :s

Last edited:

Just a reminder: post all lynch votes and abstentions in bold, or they will not be counted.

Saith is innocent.

No leads so far, and everyone I inspect is innocent =C nor fair.

abstain

Hm! If all the roleclaims we've had so far are true, then this narrows it down to four people: Phantom, Alraune, OrngSumb, and myself. Perhaps it's time to start asking people to reveal roles, then.

But first, Legendaryseeker99, who did you block last night? I'm fairly certain one of the Mafia goons must have been cut before the game started, because 3.5 Mafia out of eleven people would definitely be too much. If so, then there's only one Mafioso left that we need to find, so whoever Legendaryseeker99 blocked last night is most probably innocent.

ETA: Also, if we do have a second inspector who can narrow that list down further, now would be a good time to speak up! And if the person the doctor healed on the first night (since we know lack of death then was due to doc save) is on that list, it would be nice for the doc to let us know as well.

Last edited:

I withdraw my vote for no lynch and join the bandwagon to lynch Alraune.

No real reason, just a hunch I can't get rid of.

Change my vote to Abstain for now. If there is a second inspector out there then that would really help us out in finding this Mafia

Saith is innocent.

No leads so far, and everyone I inspect is innocent =C nor fair.

abstain

Maybe you are a naive cop?

And lemme go check on that roleblock.

EDIT: Oh. Well. It seems that I targetted Karkat. And I sent it thrice. XD

Last edited:

And lemme go check on that roleblock.

EDIT: Oh. Well. It seems that I targetted Karkat. And I sent it thrice. XD

But...Kammington is dead. Or are you saying that you only used your action on the first night?

Yep. I forgot last night/didn't see any real reason to block.

Well, okay. Tonight I think it'd be best if you block one of the four people in the list I posted earlier, then. In fact, tell us who you're planning on blocking so that Wargle can make sure to investigate someone else.

Hm, since that will eliminate two of the four people on the list (and also because I know that I am innocent, so in my view that reduces the list to three :P), maybe it would be best to lynch Alraune today. I still want to see if she's got a defence, though.

Well, "I'm not mafia" wouldn't really be good enough for you guys, would it?... You could inspect me tonight if you don't lynch me and I'd turn up as innocent. But I don't really want to roleclaim like nobody else wants to roleclaim either.

edit: derp I forgot I could vote- seeing as there probably won't be any developments before the next night phase, I abstain

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom