• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Is Cannibalism That Wrong?

idk about you but I'd be pretty pissed off if say, one of my relatives had died and was then going to get eaten.

but maybe that's just me.

You're looking at it from an emotional or social point of view. I'm looking at it from a "scientific" point of view, for lack of a better word.

ZOMG wtf.

Yes! :D I hate people...and I'm always hungry. Therefore, I'd eat any asshole who's...around. Hell, I'd kill them myself!!!

No, eating a member of your own species is unnatural and twisted. There's nothing wrong with it, however, if you have no alternative. But it's actually not very healthy, even from a scientificish standpoint. Animals are designed not to eat their family, since originally you would only live with your extended family.

No, I wouldn´t eat it, I don´t eat meat normally.
Even under extreme circumstances, I don´t think I would be able to to eat it, I would probably throw it up, beacuse it seems so discusting...

Although I doesn´t see anything wrong with doing it, well if you didn´t killed the human yourself and you didn´t had anything else to eat (like, in some situations).

Last edited:
NO WAY!!! I just won't eat human. The thing about my brain is it is very smart and is good at thinking and it can multitask heaps of things. SO when I'm eating then my brain will be like you're eating blood and guts and a heart and alot of green veins and a brain etc...and it will also be like this thing is so chewy and YUCK and help me and why am I doing this etc. In more understandable words

NO WAY!!! :(

From EeveeSkitty

The thing about my brain is it is very smart and is good at thinking and it can multitask heaps of things.
What the hell?
SO when I'm eating then my brain will be like you're eating blood and guts and a heart and alot of green veins and a brain etc...
Veins are green now? Also, I don't think you connect sausage to "hey wait what am I eating", so why would you for this?
and it will also be like this thing is so chewy and YUCK and help me and why am I doing this etc.
... cooking exists y'know
From EeveeSkitty
Why are you signing the end of your post?

I'm not very well informed on this subject, but I'll say no. The whole time, I'd be thinking 'There is a flyer for PizzaHut pinned to my freaking fridge' or 'This person had a /family/ D:'. Also, aren't there diseases that only canniblas get? I think one of them attacks the brain and causes insanity or something.

Did you know that Mad Cow Disease is the result of cannibalism, and can happen the same way among humans?

Yummy.

Sure.

I would only object if a) the food was unhealthy, b) the person was brutally murdered, or c) it was served raw or unprepared.

If I was served Sally's leg I would object, but if you were served a prepared meal that included Sally's leg properly and it was healthy, I would eat it. It wouldn't be my first choice but I would.

To be honest society has been confined to the norm that eating other species is normal while eating the same species is taboo, possibly because of old religious practices and the lack of science back then. Maybe if an obscure religion that involved eating the recently dead "to pass on their soul to their loved ones" was in control rather than Christianity in the western world, we would be served the dead during funerals.

No, Willy Wonka states that it is frowned upon in most societies. Doesn't mean it's wrong.

generally we test food for disease or cook the hell out of it or whatever before eating it

doesn't matter whether it's a cow or a dude; if you have any reason to think it had a fatal illness you should probably pass

generally we test food for disease or cook the hell out of it or whatever before eating it

doesn't matter whether it's a cow or a dude; if you have any reason to think it had a fatal illness you should probably pass
oh

this is probably a misconception on my part, but i was under the impression that you got kuru because you were eating humans - i.e. doesn't matter who you eat.

Back
Top Bottom