• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Is Cannibalism That Wrong?

This reminds me of the first day of school when they put "FRESHMAN" on the lunch menu-board. o.o

I wouldn't eat somebody, just for moral reasons. I don't think I'd be able to fully digest a human without feeling guilty.

I wouldn't actually eat another person but I don't think it's wrong. I mean, if you were stuck out in the wherever and the other person died, it's food, right? Think of it as a humburger.

Depends whether you think People + Eat other people = Wrong. I think its sickening, but if it is ABSOLUTELY necessary, then I guess its alright.

I still hate the word 'Freshman'. It seems pointless to give a super-special name to a certain year/grade/whatever.

I would try it, but I wouldn't actively go hunt down human flesh. If I was starving, and it was a choice between die and be eaten, or live and eat someone else, I'd choose the latter everytime. Although that would just be in a very extreme circumstance.

Grr, does no one read the first post? I said excluding extreme circumstances of survival...

Oh, I just put it in anyway. I'd still try it, as long as it wasn't diseased. Wouldn't make a three course meal out of it though =P

Mmm... human flesh, my favorite!. Not really eating people is gross but hey go ahead, eat people, I don't care I personally wouldn't EVER eat someone though.

What's wrong with eating dogs, cats and horses?

Actually, I heard horse meat is disgusting. But dog is supposedly good.

Not necessarily, because people are entirely capable of realizing when something is or is not any of their business. Just because you don't eat meat doesn't mean you absolutely have to get on your soapbox and insist that eating meat is horrible and claim that you have the moral high ground.

Back
Top Bottom