• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Is Cannibalism That Wrong?

I find it interesting to see how many people think "Cannibalism is uncivilized and gross and wrong because it's uncivilized and gross and wrong" is a logically sound argument.

circularreasoningkr1.png

in other news, I would /still/ eat a human being.

as for my preferences, hmm.

I'd of course check for diseases, blah blah blah. In which case I'm probably not going for the genitals. Make sure they didn't have any disease transmitted by fluids (blood).

Now, I'd probably pick someone that was heavier; you know, with a lot of fat. The meat would have more flavor and would probably be more tender. All you have to do is trim the fat off.

Then after that, how you cook it is probably up to you. I'd probably make burgers, but, eh. Thoughts?

in other news, I would /still/ eat a human being.

as for my preferences, hmm.

I'd of course check for diseases, blah blah blah. In which case I'm probably not going for the genitals. Make sure they didn't have any disease transmitted by fluids (blood).

Now, I'd probably pick someone that was heavier; you know, with a lot of fat. The meat would have more flavor and would probably be more tender. All you have to do is trim the fat off.

Then after that, how you cook it is probably up to you. I'd probably make burgers, but, eh. Thoughts?
Oh, I don't know... I wouldn't mind eating a certain heart. I'm told hearts are tasty because they're, you know, big muscles. Pigs have tasty hearts, I figure a human heart's probably not half-bad if you prepare it properly.

Oh, I don't know... I wouldn't mind eating a certain heart. I'm told hearts are tasty because they're, you know, big muscles. Pigs have tasty hearts, I figure a human heart's probably not half-bad if you prepare it properly.

And you could probably stuff it with all kinds of delicious stuff, like cheese. :D

This threads needs to be less creepy. Way less creepy.

I do not condone cannibalism on the grounds that I think it's not necessary for our survival (we can survive symbiotically without slaughtering our own species) but I do understand the natural and primal urges of people.

This threads needs to be less creepy. Way less creepy.

I do not condone cannibalism on the grounds that I think it's not necessary for our survival (we can survive symbiotically without slaughtering our own species) but I do understand the natural and primal urges of people.
Nobody's talking about slaughtering humans, though! We're just talking about what we're going to do to their remains after they're dead.

Iono, I can think of something more useful than feeding people, like actually figuring out how it works, or donating leftovers to people that need them, etc. etc.

Yeah but it's arrogant not to share with other animals, and we can use any part of the human body for scientific research.

Iono, I can think of something more useful than feeding people, like actually figuring out how it works, or donating leftovers to people that need them, etc. etc.
Yeah, I guess. But "you could donate x to people who need it more" never actually works. As for "figuring out how you work", if you mean dissection... Well, don't we have enough corpses for both?

Yeah, I guess. But "you could donate x to people who need it more" never actually works. As for "figuring out how you work", if you mean dissection... Well, don't we have enough corpses for both?

I don't think science will ever figure things out completely so no :)

Also, yeah, that doesn't work, because people are idiots and don't donate because organs are so important to possess when you're dead and not using them.

I don't think science will ever figure things out completely so no :)

Also, yeah, that doesn't work, because people are idiots and don't donate because organs are so important to possess when you're dead and not using them.
Well, if you're going to devour them, you are using them! Besides, if you're going to eat someone's body, you probably won't be doing it, you know, legally. Not really possible to opt for organ donation!

MD, I was being sarcastic. Only religious people (delusional people) think that. I don't fucking care about people's necrophilia. Just not in my house because it's goddamn smelly, I will have to clean up the mess, and the police will look at me weirdly. All right?

I know you were being sarcastic. I'm just pointing out that cannibalism is one way to prevent human meat from going to waste!

And by the way, it's not necrophilia, and it's not vorarephilia, and it's not any other philia. I don't really get turned on by the prospect of eating another human being.

Back
Top Bottom