• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Jyujin Sentai Animalger (STILL NEED ONE MORE MEMBER TO BE RED!)

Re: Jyujin Sentai Animalger (Super Sentai RP)

Oaky nodded, "Ok, I can do that." Holding it out in front of him he pressed the button in the center of it.

Aduachi watched as a suit of yellow armour appeared on Oaky. It had a hawk crest on the helmet.
"Well Oaky, it seems you're a hawk. Excellent, another predator. Now, do you prefer ranged or melee combat?"

Aduachi walked over to the far wall and took down a JyuTech Ranged Blaster and two JyuTech Quickfire Viper Pistols. He tossed them to Oaky and pressed a button on the wall. The dummies began to move erratically left and right.
"Take 'em out Oaky-san."

Several hours later, the four gathered in the Command Room.

"Well, we all seem to have made progress... I'm so damn tired, it's all your fault, Blue-chan!" Hikaru sighed.

"I think we should all get some sleep, there's more training to be done-". Hikaru began, but was interrupted by a huge wailing siren.

"Attention, Animalger, the Millenium Overlord has lauched an attack on the Shinjuku district downtown. Please mobilize immediately" came a booming voice over the intercom.

Hikaru and Aduachi exchanged worried glances.

"Do you think they're trained enough" Hikaru said with no trace of a wide smile.

Oaky looked around before being brought back to reality upon hearing the word rabbit, "Rabbits? Where? Where?" Oaky hated rabbits.

Okay then, ready to go?!

Running at lightning speed to Shinjuku, the four were stopped dead in their tracks.

In front of them was a mass of black suited Wolf-monsters with silver armour, with Ginrou standing in the middle.

"Oh. What could you be doing here? From that cave-person stance, I assume that's you Aduachi... and his monkey, Hikaru. What a surprise... so, these are my "minions" " he said with a sneering tone.

"Wondering about them? We reverse engineered your little toy, and these are the product. Not as strong as we would have liked, but I'm sure they can take you... and your little cubs."

"Heh, dramatic as always", Hikaru said with a smirk.

"Ready?! Hibike! Rise Up!"

And standing where the four stood were four armoured soldiers.

"With the Power of the True Polar Bear, I am JyuWhite!" cried Hikaru
"With the Power of the Crushing Black Bear, I am JyuBlack!" called Aduachi
"With the Power of the Soaring Falcon, I am JyuBlue!" screamed Saya
"With the Power of the Hunting Hawk, I am JyuYellow!" exclaimed Oaky

"With the Power of the Great Raging Beasts! Jyujin Sentai Animalger!

"Move out!" scream Hikaru, making his way through the crowd to Ginrou and aming a swift kick at his chest, but being knocked away.

"Oh Boy"

Saya immediately jumped high in the air, landing down into a mass of minions, kicking butts as she moved along.

Aduachi drew his sword and proceeded to challenge any of the Wolf-minions that Saya kicked in his direction. He soon decapitated a number of them in a fashion that would have done the Bride proud.

"Adu-kun, you're so messy! Great job Blue-chan!" Hikaru shouted as he connected a hit to Ginrou's stomach, and he keeled over.

"That hurt" Ginrou snarled as he drew his sword.

"Oh Boy..." Hikaru moaned as he drew his JyuTech Blade Buster and dived at Ginrou.

Last edited:
Aduachi watched as Hikaru and Ginrou proceeded to fight. He became distracted however, when when a Wolf-minion that Oaky had just shot in the head fell on top of him. As he tried to heave the Wolf-minion off himself, another Wolf-minion came over to investigate. It drew a long sword and was about to strike when Aduachi took the dead Wolf-minion's flamberge and hacked off the living one's legs. He proceed doing this until the Wolf-minon was little more than a pile of well-cut fillets.

Hikaru aimed a well timed swipe at Ginrou's neck, but ducking under it, Ginrou grabbed Hikaru's arm and put it into an arm-lock, making Hikaru cry out in pain.

"Someone...help me!" Hikaru cried, as Ginrou raised Hikaru's own sword to his neck.

"Die, little bear" he sneered.

"Help me!"

Although Aduachi was too far away to kill Ginrou, he through his newly acquired flamberge like a spear and sent it through Ginrou's left leg.

Ginrou flinched, and using this momentary lapse of grip to his advantage, Hikaru elbowed Ginrou with this now-free arm, and forward-flipped over to where Aduachi stood.

"Thanks brother bear" Hikaru said with a smile in his voice, "Let's go for it!"

"Double Ursa Break!" Aduachi and Hikaru shouted in unison, aiming for Ginrou, and sending him reeling backwards.

"Damn you, Animalger. Inferior beings... we'll meet again!" Ginrou shouted, and dissapeared in a black hole-like sphere of energy.

"Coward" Hikaru smirked as he said this, but was hit by a flying kick to the head by one of the grunts.

"Man, it's so not my day"

But is it ever, Polar Boy?

((Thanks for waiting guys....))

All this time Oaky had been firing his gun, weakening the attackers. "Does anyone know what these are?", he shouted.

(OOC: I'm leaving tomorrow, so we had to get the plot moving.)
Before Aduachi could answer, a Wolf-minion grabbed him from behind and broke both his legs. He threw Aduachi over his shoulder and ran off into a side-alley.
(OOC: I'm captureded, to explain why I'm not going to be here. No rescuing me until Monday 'k?)

Back
Top Bottom