• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Jyujin Sentai Animalger (STILL NEED ONE MORE MEMBER TO BE RED!)

"Adu-san!" Hikaru screamed into the darkness, and ran down the alley, but found nothing.

"Adu-kun...ADUACHI!"

You did it again... helpless

"We.... have to go back to HQ... get some rest..."

They headed back to HQ with Hikaru looking over his shoulder at the alley.

~Aduachi~

END OF EPISODE ONE

EPISODE TWO - THE SEARCH FOR A NEW HERO AND AN OLD FRIEND

Hikaru stared at the ceiling from his bed, replaying the events of the night in his head.

What could I have done, if I had been there in time... Adu-kun... I'm sorry

He slowly got out of bed, and had a long shower, until the water ran cold.

I need to clear my head

He then went jogging, leaving his Hibike Riser on his bedside locker.

Oaky walked to Hikaru's room. He had invited the two new recruits to stay with him. Seeing Hikaru's Riser on the locker, he took it, thinking it'd be safer with him.

Saya was still asleep, with a bandage around her arm.
She sat up, pain shooting through her arm like electricity. Damn swords. Those....things didn't play by the rules. And Saya didn't like that.

Hikaru returned from his jog, sweating pretty profusely.

He had to come up with a plan... ANY plan, to get Aduachi back.

But how... the first thing to do was find more of those Wolf minions.

When they attacked next, he'd be waiting.

The first thing he noticed when he re-entered his room was his missing Hibike Riser. The next, was that the other two beds in his room were occupied.

Right, I offered Blue-chan and the Doctor a temporary stay here. Guess they took up the offer...

"Hey, guys, have you seen my Hibike Riser?! It's missing! he shouted, waking both of them up.

It was on my locker, and...and... now it's not! Blue-chan, nice top..." Hikaru trailed off after seeing the t-shirt Saya was sleeping in, it had a picture of a rabbit on it.

Oaky looked up at the mention of his Riser. "Yes, it's here", he said tossing it to him.

Looking over at Saya's t-shirt, Oaky almost fell of the chair he was sitting in. "Rabbits. I h-h-hate rabbits", he said looking around nervously.

"My god... why did you take it Sensei? I was really freaked out..." he said quickly.

"Anyway, let's meet up in the Command Room tomorrow morning. We need to discuss some more training. I want to train you guys in using side-arms. Fun, fun, fun. See you both at 0500 hours. Sleep well!" he said waving goodnight.

Oaky shrugged, "Fair enough. I'll keep watch. I better phone the school. Tell them I'm sick." Looking at his phone, "Wow, I haven't missed a day of teaching in 2 years.."

Later that morning, Hikaru got up from the couch he had been sleeping on.

He found Saya and Oaky in the Command Room, already sitting there.

"Uh, hey guys. Good... morning" he muttered.

"Okay, the first thing we have to do is train using these side-arms. They're called Blade Busters. They switch from Blade Mode to Buster Mode with just a few button press-" Hikaru was cut off as his Buster went off, shattering a viewing window to Training Room Two.

"Um... yeah, sorry I'm... tired" he said as Oaky and Saya exchanged worried glances.

"Okay!" he shouted, calling attention back to himself, "to TR1!", then said into the microphone of his Hibike Riser "Um, Captain send a cleaning crew to Training Room Two please."

Later that morning, Hikaru, Oaky and Saya were propped up against a wall, breathing heavily, with their helmets resting on a bench nearby.

"Well... that was great guys!" Hikaru said with a wide smile. "Just one more go around and you can have the rest of the day off!"

He then pushed a button and several dummies burst from the wall. Picking up their helmets and putting them back on, Hikaru and Saya forward flipped and began attacking the dummies with their Blade Busters in Blade form, while Oaky dived around shot at them with his in Buster Form.

An hour later, they finished their training.

He waved off Oaky and Saya, then set off to the same bar he was at the day before.

Let's go waste time

Hikaru finished his drink with a sigh.

He still hadn't recieved any word from HQ about any sightings of Ginrou or of any Wolf-minions. He had to find out where Aduachi was, he simply had to. But how...

He also hadn't been able to find another recruit who would take the remaining Hibike Riser.

That'd be the red one, guess I need a fiery guy.

Sighing again, Hikaru ordered another drink.

Ready for Round 4?

Aduachi woke up. He didn't know how long he'd been unconcious. He was in some sort of cell and a Wolf-minion was outside. Ginrou's lair! He decided he may as well get up. But he couldn't. His legs wouldn't move. He heaved himself up using his arms and gasped. His legs were limp and pale-looking through the holes in his trousers.
I'm paralysed...

Saya sighed. There must be a way to get Aduachi back, without endangering someones life.
She jumped out of her bed, and left a note saying she was going for a walk.
Then, not bothering to use the door, Saya jumped out of the window, landed in a tree, and jumped to the floor. All one handed too.
Minutes later she was at the alleyway where Aduachi was taken. Armed with a large branch and a torch, she slowly made her was down the dark alley, looking for something. Suddenly, she saw something move around a corner. Tightening her fist around the branch and turning the torch off, she quietly ran towards the movement.

Aducahi kept trying to move his legs but to no avail. He looked down at himself and realised that the Wolf-minions hadn't taken his Hibike Riser.
Fat load of good that's to me if I'm a cripple...
Deciding he had nothing to lose, he activated the Hibike Riser. The familiar black bear armour appeared on him but his legs were still useless.
Well, at least I have a sword now...
Drawing his sword, he hurled it at the Wolf-minion at the door. There was a woot-thud-squish as the sword impaled the Wolf-minon's heart. Aduachi pulled the sword out.
And now I wait...

Hikaru came back to JyuTech a few hours later with a very slight stagger.
It took a lot for him to get drunk.

He used the elevator to get to the dorms, instead of the stairs as he wasn't up to them.

When he got to the dorms, he was greeted by a note on the door left by Saya, explaining that she had gone for a walk.

Hikaru sighed.
Blue-chan, do you really think I don't know where you went?

Then picking up the pace, he ran down the stairs, losing his stagger.

There was no time to lose, Saya was heading into danger.

Soon the replacement guard for the Wolf-minion arrived. Seeing what Aduachi had done, he barked loudly to raise the alarm and entered the cell. Aduachi killed him. More Wolf-minions arrived and despite the fact that Aduachi was sitting down, he easily dispatched them. When no more Wolf-minions appeared to be coming, Aduachi started dragging himself along the ground to find a wheelchair or something similar.

Saya ran around the corner, gaining on the moving shadow. She knew what it was now, it was a wolf minion. She chased it around several alleyways, seemingly without it actually noticing she was there.
Suddenly, a beam of light reflected off something above. Saya had just about enough time to flip out of the way, before several daggers fell where she was earlier.

Saya ran. She knew what was happening now. It was a trap. She had to keep moving or something really, really bad would happen. She ran around a corner, and ran straight into a few minions. Not many, there was 4 of them. Saya swung the branch and knocked two of them against the wall, effectively knocking them out.
Quickly, she activated her Hibike Riser.
She pulled her sword out, and swung it at the third minion. Heh. The stupid thing hadn't known what hit it.
She was about to plunge the blade into it's chest when she paused.
'Can I take a life? Can I do this?' Ran through her head. Then the last remaining minion struck her hard on the side of the head with a metal pole. It surprisingly had strength.
Saya was thrown across the ally, her body rolling over stones until she hit the wall, hard.

Darkness was eating at the corner of her eyes.
'I'm sorry. I failed. I'm sorry.....' Saya looked into the eyes of the wolf, sensing no mercy.
Her eyes closed, and Saya fell into unconsciousness.

Back
Top Bottom