• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Kanto Role Choice Mafia [Game Thread]

In my experience the poisoner usually is Mafia aligned, but it could be town here. I hope it's town here

The poisoner is town (the only mafia are the strongman and the traitor). Superbird might not have been the Dreaming God, if that role's effects aren't all whole-game-targeting. But yeah, we don't have any information, and even randylynching isn't very safe because we need to make sure a mafia member isn't randomizing it. If Jack allows it, would you guys like to start a role-PM-posting session? I think that's our only information option right now, and it'll take more time for mafia members to forge them (though my PM's first paragraph... really sounds like a mafia's, oops.)

We could always go with inactive lynching too if it turns out that the mass role-PM-posting isn't allowed.

Alright, here's mine:

JackPK said:
Keldeo — Magikarp, the Gladiator
magikarp
You are innocent!

You poor, pathetic thing. You can’t do much of anything special, can you? Well, not until you get mad enough and evolve. And when you evolve — oh, how you’ll make them pay.

Once in the game, during a day phase, you can PM me to choose to evolve into Gyarados, activating The Thing. In your fury, you use dragonflames to isolate two targets to duke it out one-on-one. (You are allowed to choose yourself as one of these targets.) Your targets cannot vote, and everyone else may only speak to vote to lynch one or the other of your targets. This lasts for the rest of the day phase.

You cannot use this power when there are four or fewer players left alive.

I'm fairly useless right now since we don't have any information, and I don't want to waste my one shot.

Mine makes sense imo. Sadly.

JackPK said:
Wargle — Metapod, the Bulletproof Doublevoter
metapod
You are innocent!

Your cocoon may make it hard for you to move, but it has its perks. Your brittle shell can withstand one enemy attack, making you resistant to an otherwise fatal strike during the night. Once your shell is first broken open, though, further attacks can get in easily.

Additionally, because your pursuit of self-improvement has garnered you respect in your community, your vote counts doubly during the day.

JackPK said:
Metallica Fanboy — Fearow, the Lightningrod
fearow
You are innocent!

Yeah, you’re a total lightningrod. It’s ‘cause you fly so high in the air. That’s how it works, right? Things that are high up attract more lightning? Yeah. Fifth-grade science probably didn’t lie to me.

During the night, you may choose to fly up high and call all the night actions to you. You’re not bulletproof, so any kills will (gulp) actually kill you, but maybe with some luck this’ll help you take the heat off your friends so they can get rid of the mafia more easily.

In other news, not very useful at all.

While we're being all completely honest, I got passed a bomb last night.

Still with no leads, the Pokemon of the forest decide to sleep on the decision for another night.

No one was lynched.
48 hours for night actions.

Still with no leads, the Pokemon of the forest decide to sleep on the decision for another night.

No one was lynched.
48 hours for night actions.

SHIT I AM DUMB

revise that to:

Still with no leads, the Pokemon of the forest decide to sleep on the decision for another night. As they retire to their beds, however, one of them realizes she will not wake up again...

No one was lynched.
Lilycolo has died. She was innocent. She was Venomoth.
48 hours for night actions from now (5/26).

Anyone who sent in their night action already, feel free to resend it if you want to change your action.

you hear the whispers of the forest tell you, in Lilycolo's voice

What the fuck

(that is all, will stick to my normal role from now on)

The sunlight begins to peek out through the brush as the Pokemon of the forest awaken. As they make their way to the nearby lake for a morning drink of water, they find all the fish floating upside-down on the surface — including their friend, Magikarp.

Keldeo is dead!
She was innocent.
She was Magikarp.

48 hours for day phase discussion.

*ahem*

I'm the Poisoner. Sorry for killing you, Lilycolo; something just rubbed me the wrong way about you posting.

I hate getting vig-type roles because I'm actively playing against myself, and now that I just gave this information away, I'm gonna die even faster.

Yeah. I think this is the first time I ever actually kill as vig.

I forgot to add that what made me suspicious about her was that she posted her role PM and that she was the first to do so, not just her posts themselves.

So since your vig kills are delayed, can I ask how many kills you've sent in?

...also, what made you decide to reveal that you're the Poisoner? It kind of puts us at a heavy disadvantage since you're our only available night killer.

Back
Top Bottom