• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Legendary Pokemon Mafia [D4]

Re: Legendary Pokemon Mafia [D1]

I don't know about that, it is day one. Given the size of the players group (which is like fifteen, right?) I'd say there is either four to five mafia. If the inspector is experienced, they would wait until there is less mafia, I'd say around one or two, until saying anything.

I'd say the ratio of players to Scum would be 13:4 at the most.
Any more and they'd likely win three days in if none die by then.

Adding another 12 hours for lynching.

Oh, and can everyone send their roles to me?(They arent in my sent box) Cause I'm getting a lil' confused.

No one died, 48 hours for night actions.

Re: Legendary Pokemon Mafia [N1]

Th sun rises over the town.

Darkaura, the headmaster, takes rolecall. She expects at least one person to be gone, but no! Everyone is there! The headmaster is surprise.

No one died. 48 hours for lynchings

Edit: Oh, and RK-10's "Spam" is not spam.

Re: Legendary Pokemon Mafia [D2]

Okay! This is going to be fun.

First of all, RK-10 is the mafia don. Secondly, if Legendaryseeker ever comes out with an accusation, don't listen to him he's insane. And a Mason.

Now, you all must be saying "why would he do that? he's just baiting himself for the mafia!"

But the truth is, I'm not, in a sense. I am Jirachi, the baker. This means if I die, everyone else dies in three days from starvation and no one wins.

Have fun!

holy shiz i messed up!

But LS99 is supposed to be out of the game.

(but cause i'm nice and mess up prone, i shall let him talk as a ghost)

Ghosts can talk during the day. However, cannot lynch nor use night actions.

SO EVERYONE OUT OF THE GAME IS A GHOST! (it's my way of running mafia, XP)

Oh, and here's a little tidbit;

Suddenly, LS99 becomes woozy. He soon collapse. his heart stops. His spririt rises rom the body. He is now a ghost.

LS99 is dead, he was innocent

Sorry for all of this confusion! I hope this doesnt make the game less fun.

Last edited:

RTB

shdbdjfjgogogobejskshakskdkdksksksksksksosksksksdkkdkdjrjrjfjbfjjfjfketcetera

Exactly, but you can still post as a ghost.

...Wait, did I die and y0u f0rg0t ab0ut it? I d0n't understand.
(Yes, I am Insane. DA gave me Inn0cent f0r RTB but apparently messed up and I was supp0sed t0 get Mafia, s0 d0n't v0te f0r Glace 0r RTB)
D0c, h0w d0 y0u kn0w my r0le?

N0, it wasn't like that.
It was used as a m0difier, n0t a r0le.
My Mas0nbr0ther was a Sane Inspect0r.

Back
Top Bottom