• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Legendary Pokemon Mafia [D4]

Re: Legendary Pokemon Mafia [D2]

Is it bad for them if you do? If so I understand.

And seeing as though you were Mewtwo, I assume they are Mew?

Anyway, is there anyone who would like me to give bread to someone specific?

0f c0urse I'd be bad f0r them if I d0.
They'd be pr0bably killed t0night.
And they apparently d0n't have anything, s0...

... So what just happened here?

Does being a baker allow you to see roles, Doc Scratch? I don't really understand anything you're saying. :|

RK-10?

Apparently!

I am a baker, who gives someone a loaf of bread each night, and also inspects them. I learn their role and alignment as well as pokemon assignment. If I die, everyone else will die three days after and no one will win. This puts me in a particularly powerful role with stable protection.

So far, I have inspected RK-10 and Legendaryseeker99.

RK-10 is the mafia Don, Legendaryseeker (who's dead now? I don't know) was Mewtwo, and insane inspector/mason and brother apparently.

What pokemon is RK-10? And who are you inspecting tonight?

RK is Shadow Lugia. As I understand there is also a Lugia counterpart, kind of the leader of the innocents, I guess? I didn't get too much detail.

That's kinda 0P, d0n't y0u think?

What's your point? you're innocent! you should be happy there is such a powerful role on your side.

The point is that it's ridiculous!

Even though I'm innocent, the fact that the game is so weighed like that sort of bothers me.

Well yeah but...
It's still 0P.
Alm0st like a Multikill, Unkillable, Unlynchable Mafia.
But less 0P.
But I'm n0t exactly c0mplaining.
EDIT: ^Yeah, what she said.

Well, right. I get that and it was the first thought I had about it, but I'm not going to complain.

But I am open to suggestions for bread giving.

Zapi.

I'm pretty sure she was /the most active player/ in AniChoice Mafia (she was innocent), and she hasn't posted at all so far.

Last edited:

wait, so I'm a ghost allowed to talk, but am I allowed to give my role?

Other than that, nothing much to add.

I'm really suspicious of that baker thing. But I guess it would be a good idea to kill RK-10 right now.

LS, you were Mewtwo, I assume?

Last edited:

You can give me bread if you want, but it will be wasted, as I can assure you I'm innocent. I just have a boringish role and not much to say.

Bulletproof celebi. I guess it's cool, but I don't get useful info out of it.

mind explaining the explanation you got on how celebi is bulletproof?

seems a little farfetch'd to me. (tee hee)

Even so, I'd expect you to be a bit more active. :| Also I agree with that sounding suspicious.

Back
Top Bottom