• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Legends' Harmony

Mad MOAI

Actually more of a harmour fan
This was originally Gardevoir's RPG, but she gave me permission to start it. She can be the co-owner of Legends' Harmony.

The legendary Pokemon are clashing in a gigantic battle, taking place almost everywhere in all four regions. There is almost no way to stop them, but there are a few mighty Trainers who can.

One of those trainers is you.

Your goal is to team up with the others and go together on a journey to save the world of Pokemon from the fighting legendaries. You will train and battle with your own Pokemon to stop them.

Rules:

-No Godmodding
-No Character control
-Please try to post at least twice a week. If you cannot do so, please notify me.
-Keep swearing to a minimum, please.
-Most importantly, have fun!

Here is your form:

Name:
Personality:
Appearance:
Pokemon:

Character Rules

-We are in the Sinnoh region.
-You can be creative and/or funny, as long as it doesn't negatively affect the plot.
-You can have up to two characters in this RP.
-You are allowed to have up to six Pokemon right now. As in ASB, they know all their moves that they can learn by level. You are allowed to catch more Pokemon later, and if you have six, store them in the PC.
-Remember: It is okay to lose a battle. You can always get the money back ;)
-Your Pokemon have to be Basic or Baby Pokemon. They can evolve later in the RP.
-Obviously, you may not own legendary Pokemon in this RP.
-Your Pokemon cannot be over level 40 to start.

My form

Name: Drao
Biography: Drao is a dragonling, a half-human with dragon traits. He was originally part of the Protection Team, a large group of dragonlings that defend the city they live in. The training and battling was too much for him, and Drao left to another world to become a Pokemon trainer.
Personality: Drao is kind and caring but serious. He puts his Pokemon before himself and will do anything to save them. He likes to make friends and travel in a group. He can be funny at times despite his nature, and during that time he sometimes screams randomly.
Appearance: Drao has purple (yes, purple) eyes and sleek brown hair. He has subtle claws where his fingernails would be. He also has a long, thick tail that he hides under one of his various capes. His ears are more pointed than usual, and he has a rhinoceros-like horn in the middle of his forehead. No one seems to notice it, however. Drao's skin is covered in deep purple scales that are like amethysts. The scales go up to his chin and stop there, and they also stop at his wrists and ankles. He wears long, cool clothing, so no one can see the scales. Like I said, the only thing unconcealable and/or unnoticeable is the horn.
Pokemon:

Stunky Veronica Fluff (F) lv. 11
Smoochum (F) lv. 9
Tyrogue (M) lv. 12
Yanma (M) lv. 10

(credit to www.seventhsanctum.com for the dragonling idea)

Last edited:
Okay, ready:

Name: Koden
Biography: Koden was born in Celestic City and has a large knowledge of legendary pokemon because of it. His father was a very successful trainer, but unfortunately, he was not well known. Koden was raised by his mother mostly, his father coming and going for large periods of time. For the past five years, Koden has been exploring the land and chasing rumors of legendary pokemon. He has not been successful, but he has now decided to start raising his own pokemon.
Personality: Koden is a calm person. He feels joy, and sadness, but he feels no anger. He is patient, kind, and caring. Koden has a great sense of adventure and an overwhelming determination. Once someone has earned his trust, he will stop at nothing to protect them.
Appearance: Koden's hair is silver and black, and falls to his shoulder blades. His clothes are all loose with black and white designs on them. A cape flows from his shoulders to his ankles. On the cape is an emblem to represent Arceus. Koden's face looks peaceful, and caring. Many people that talk about Koden think of him as a drug, his face and calming prescence makes everyone want to immediately trust him.
Pokemon:
Ralts Lv.16
Ralts is a fragile pokemon, and doesn't like to fight much, out of fear.
Elekid Lv.16
Elekid is an energetic and rowdy pokemon, who fights to live and lives to fight.
Trapinch Lv.17
Trapinch is a kind, adventurous, and tough pokemon. It's not afraid to fight, but doesn't live to fight.

Last edited:
Ooh, this one looks good.

Name: Brendan Rantour
Biography: Brendan was never affected by the war until he was ten, when his entire town was destroyed. He and his father left to live in Twinleaf town. A few years later, Brendan wanted to help end the war, and began out on the journey.
Personality: Brendan is very up-beat and has a great sense of humour. He can be gullible at times and a little naive. He is quite timid.
Appearance: Brendan always wears an old, grey cowboy hat, baggy jeans, a white long-sleeve shirt, and a grey vest-jacket.
Pokemon: (Edited whenever Pokemon is obtained / evolved)
Phanpy Male, Jumper, Lv 14
Jumper gets along well with Brendan and has a crush on Eva.
Leafeon Female, Eva, Lv 15
Eva was Brendan's second Pokemon and has a great stretch of opinions and isn't afraid to state them.
Seviper Female, Fang, Lv 16
Fang is usually very quiet, but is the major battler on Brendan's team.

Last edited:
Blaziking 175 is approved.

@Grinning Calamity: I'll reserve a spot for you. Don't worry.

Gardevoir should be coming along any minute now...

Name: Chip Bita
Biography: Chip was ten when he received his first Pokemon, Vulpix (which he named Naruto, after his favorite anime character). For two years he took care of it, then decided to train it. He then went fishing and caught a Barboach which he named Dei, Japanese for "mud." When he says Dei's name to people, they often mistake it for the word "day."
Personality: Chip, who wants to live up to his name, loves chips. He is curious and silly, but may get a bit whiny sometimes, which annoys some people.
Appearance: Chip has smooth black hair, and usually wears a short-sleeved, dark green shirt and shorts of the same color, even when it's cold.
Pokemon:
Vulpix Vulpix Naruto, M lv 12
Barboach Barboach Dei, M lv 11

Sorry if this causes any inconvenience; I just wanted to name a character Chip.

Yes, I'll reserve a spot for you. Eevee. 2 spots reserved: GC ; Eevee

And Gardevoir, you're accepted, obviously. Chip Bita is funny; I said you could be silly as long as it didn't negatively affect the plot, so that's fine.

EDIT TO CHARACTER: Drao now "sometimes screams randomly."

Name: Thorn
Biography: Thorn has studied Pokemon a lot, and is very intelligent about them. She has decided that she doesn't want any Pokemon that evolve because she wants her Pokemon to stay basically the same, phisically and mentally.
Personality: Depends on several factors, mainly mood.
Appearance: Oh, the red hair, the hazel eyes, the freckles... Gotta know this by now.
Pokemon: Zap Rotom(prefers M) Lv. 37
Smoke Torkoal (M) Lv. 36
Song Lapras (F) Lv. 39
Slash Zangoose (M) Lv. 37
Fury Skarmory (F) Lv. 38
Piutros Tropius (M) Lv. 38

I found a loophole~ *happy dance* *happy dance* :DD

shadow_lugia, you're accepted.

And I guess the loophole is that your Pokemon can be high levels. That's okay but I'll post not to let anyone put their Pokemon over level 40 to start.

It's high, but I'd appreciate it if shadow_lugia lowered the levels a bit. That, or during the RP we can train our Pokemon to match the levels of Thorn's.

Name: John
Biography: John loves everything to do with Pokémon. He knows basically everything he needs to have his own Pokémon healthy, happy and ready for battle. He has a strong bond with each and everyone of them.
Personality: Kind to everyone, the closer they are to him, the best. He's brave and acts much without thinking. Not very sure about himself, he doesn't like to be the leader, but wants to express his opinion.
Appearance: Short black hair, dark blue eyes, tall, thin. Usually wears a black t-shirt with tribal symbols and jeans.
Pokemon: growlitheBark, M, Level 15
totodileToto, F, Level 13
sneaselDoom, M, Level 14

Name: Devon

Biography: Her family owns a Pokemon Ranch just outside of Eterna City, so she is experienced with raising and taking care of Pokemon. All four of her Pokemon were born there and raised by Devon. She was alway interested in Legendary Pokemon, and is good at battling, but doesn't like getting her Pokemon hurt.

Personality: She has a good sense of humor and loves playing pranks on people. She usually looks serious and a bit sad, but almost never actually is. Devon loves to run and ride her scooter, which she keeps folded up in her backpack when she isn't riding it.

Pokemon:

Female Zangoose, level 30 (Kate) The most serious and mature of Devon's Pokemon. Her strongest. Sort of a big sister to Katana.

Female Scyther, level 27, (Katana) Sweet and acts like a little kid, but usually scares away others because she's a Scyther.

Female Ralts, level 13, (Diana) Shy and hates to fight. Usually is carried by Devon or sits on her shoulder.

Female Eevee, level 15. (Anna) Two settings. Off, (Asleep) and HIGH. When she isn't sleeping she is bouncing off the walls, annoying everyone (Especially Kate) and chewing on any inanimate object she can fit into her mouth.

Last edited:
Okay, Eevee is accepted.

We can start now.

The sunlight shone in through the window in Drao's bedroom. At the same time, his annoying alarm clock went off.

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-
Drao scowled and pounded the Off button. He drowsily stepped out of bed, and searched through his closet. He found his usual, formal white shirt, the creamy white pants, and his matching cape. After dressing in these, he plucked his four Poke Balls off of the top of a shelf and put them in his pocket. Drao picked up his yellow backpack from near his bedroom door. He stepped out, down the stairs, and outside his house. Today was going to be a good day. He just knew it.

((We'll meet up in Eterna City, regardless of current location))

Koden stretched lazily until he felt a bit less sleepy. He didn't like using alarm clocks, too much stress. Koden preferred relying on his own body to wake him up.

He took a shower, and then got his, "Quest Clothes," on, which is his name for the clothes he always wore to adventure with. Koden snapped his cape into position, after examining the Arceus crest on the back, a daily routine.

He gathered his pokeballs and his, "Legend Hunting Guide," and set off to journey to Eterna City, after brushing his teeth, of course.

Today I think I will go see the statues of Dialga and Palkia. They always bring good luck... Speaking of which, I guess I forgot something...

Koden walked calmly back inside his home and exited with his Azure Flute hung around his neck for safe-keeping.

That's better... Now, time to visit those statues...

Chip Bita awoke when the sun was just above the tree next to his window. This meant it was 7:01 and 44 seconds. He always woke up at that time every day for some reason, except on Tuesdays. He woke up at 7:02 and 1 second on Tuesdays. Somehow, he just did.

Chip poked his Vulpix, who awoke immediately, hopping up and down a bit. Then, The Vulpix climbed up onto a shelf with a tank. He tapped the glass, and the Barboach inside the tank woke up. It stuck its eyes above the water of the topless box, allowing Chip to withdraw his Barboach into a Pokeball. "Come here, Dei.
"Now, Naruto, are you ready for another day?"
"Vul!" Naruto purred, and the two headed west out of Celestic Town so he could shop in Eterna.

((You know, the plot of this RPG is eerily similar to that of one of my fan-fics))

Brendan checked his watch. 7:00. He'd already been traveling on Route 205 for an hour. He was almost to Eterna Forest. He was hoping to catch a nice Bug-type there. Maybe a Yanma, or a Beautifly, perhaps even a Scyther. Maybe.

Eva was walking next to Brendan. She had been up as soon as he was, so she wanted to stay outside of her Poke Ball. Within thirty minutes, they were in front of Eterna Forest.

"Alright Eva, if you see some handsome Pokemon that you like, you point them out to me," Brendan said jokingly. Eva laughed.

"Do the same for me!" she said as well. Brendan laughed, then stopped, not knowing whether to take it as an insult or a joke. He shook it off and went into the forest.

Drao left his house in Oreburgh City, heading north to Route 207. He decided to take a detour through Mt. Coronet (he didn't have a bike), and then come to Eterna City to check out the Palkia and Dialga statues. He started toward the Route, and reached it in three minutes. He was walking toward the steep slope, when there was a rustle in the bushes and a Machop jumped out at him. Startled, he automatically picked a random Poke Ball from his pocket and released the Pokemon inside. It was Yanma, the Bug-Flying type. While the Machop psyched itself up, Drao decided it might be a good member for his team. Get acquainted with Tyrogue, and you've got a formidable duo...
"Yanma, use Quick Attack!" The flying Pokemon zoomed to an invisibly fast speed, and hit the wild enemy within a second. The Fighting-type was sent flying into a tree, causing extra damage. The Machop needed a status problem. "Yanma, now Hypnosis, and then move out of the way!"
Drao's Pokemon made weird murmurs while looking into the wild Fighting-type's eyes, and the wild Pokemon soon fell asleep. Drao aimed a Poke Ball at it as Yanma hovered to the side. While asleep, the Machop couldn't fight its way out, so obviously it was captured.
Drao placed the Poke Ball in his pocket as he withdrew Yanma. He continued on his way, to Eterna City.

John woke up and took a deep breath. The air had a strong, sweet aroma that came from the flowers. Always surrounded by the fragrance, he took a shower and dressed his favourite black t-shirt and jeans. He packed everything and adjusted his belt. After the breakfast, he went to talk with Nurse Joy.
"Good morning. Are my Pokemon ready?"
"Yes. Here they are" she said, as she handed me the Pokeballs.
"Thanks for everything." I got out of the Center and went to Route 205. Just before my first step in the Route, I thought "Here I go, Gardenia. Be ready to lose."

Back
Top Bottom