• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Legends' Harmony

Koden took a shortcut through Mt. Coronet to reach Eterna City. The mountain always creeped him out a little, but nevertheless, he made it through without a scratch on him or his pokemon.

He calmly walked up the steps to examine the statues of Palkia and Dialga.

One day... One day, I will find these pokemon, and then I will be known as a famous Legend Hunter.

It was a long hike through Mt. Coronet, but eventually Drao got there. He stepped up to the Dialga and Palkia statues, and saw another person gazing at them. He walked over and asked, "Who are you?"

((Remember, to everyone else Drao looks like a normal human))

The trip through Eterna Forest didn't take as long as Brendan expected. He was able to train Eva quite a bit, thankfully. It was when they reached the halfway mark, that Brendan stopped.

"Eva," he said, "the Moss Rock is here, and I forgot to ask you if you wanted to evolve into a Leafeon." Eva stared at him curiously. "If you don't want to, you don't have to, but it's only a few minutes away. I didn't want to pass up your chance." Eva stopped walking and appeared to be deep in thought. She turned to Brendan.

"Well," she said slowly, "I'm thinking. Leafeon has immense attacking and defensive skills and good speed, but I'm not sure whether I want that. I've been going over whether to evolve to Leafeon, Glaceon, or Jolteon, and it's a hard choice." She paused and took a deap breath. "I'll do it." Brendan smiled.

When they arrived at the Moss Rock, there was a Rattata scampering around there. "Just one battle should work," Brendan muttered. "Alright Eva, use Tackle!" Eva charged at the rodent and hit it; dead on. The Rattata was blown back a few feet, but charged back at Eva, who dodged the counter Tackle attack just in time. "Tackle again!" Eva used Tackle one more time, and began to glow. Brendan smiled again. When the glow stopped, she had leaves jutting out from all over her. The Rattata had fainted and was down. Brendan looked at Eva. "Excellent job!" he said happily. She looked satisfied herself. They continued through the forest.

Chip and Naruto finally reached the other side of Mt. Coronet, after a lot of wandering. Since there weren't any decent shops in Celestic Town, he had to come to Eterna City, the closest place with a shop, to buy his stuff. As he passed the Dialga and Palkia statues, he ignored the two people standing in front of them as he continued on to the mart.
Once Chip entered the shop, he went up to the counter. "Can I please have 3 PokeBalls and 2 Potions?"
The cashier handed him the items and said, "That will be $1000."
Chip handed her the money and left the store, putting the items in his bag. He went back up to the legendary dragons' statues, looking at Dialga. He said to no one in particular, "That's one amazing Pokemon, isn't it?"

Koden looked over at the boy talking to him. "Hello, I am Koden. I'm a Legend Hunter. And who are you?" He asked.

In response to another person that walked up to the statues, he chuckled. "Yes, they are amazing, aren't they? The pokemon of Space and Time..."

One day I will find them...

Drao nodded to Koden. "My name is Drao. I have given myself a mission to try and stop the legendary Pokemon's clashing. It will be hard, but worth it. You can join me, if you want." Drao looked over at the other boy. "Who are you? Like you probably heard, my name is Drao."

Wow, this looks great; I'd like to join.

Name: Tori Ichirou
Biography: Moving for the third time, now to Sinnoh, Tori has been from Kanto to Hoenn traveling

Personality: Quiet most of the time, but when needed, will speak up.

Appearance: See Trainer Card in siggy. (I know it says Tai, but ignore that XD)

Pokemon: See Trainer Card, excluding Zapdos, and they're all at Basic or Second Evolution and at level 25.

Finally arriving in Eterna City, Tori stretched. He had expected the long walk from Twinleaf to Eterna to be much longer, but moving at a steady pace, he'd arrived to the next destination in less than expected time. He looked down at Saurii, his Ivysaur, who cocked his head to the side slightly and gave a questioning growl. Tori smiled and pet his starter Pokemon while Saurii cooed.

"Saur?" he growled, placing two front legs on Tori's leg.

"No, Saurii, I won't pick you up," Tori said gently. "You'll walk just as we have this whole time."

Saurii whined some more, causing Tori to smile and lift the Ivysaur into his arms. He noticed two other boys standing in front of a large statue depicting the Space and Time Pokemon, Dialga and Palkia. Tori wanted to know where the next Gym was, so he approached them, hoping to get directions.

"Hello? Are you Trainers?" he asked. "Do you know where the nearest Gym is?"

Chip turned to the newcomer. "It's just down the street." He pointed to a large building at the southern end of Eterna.
Then he looked back at Koden. "Time... Maybe one day, I can meet the amazing Dialga..."
Suddenly it began to rain. Chip laughed. "I guess Kyogre is winning over Groudon."

"Thanks," Tori said with a grin as he turned back to leave. Then his ears picked up what the boy said next. Tori turned around, interested.

"You say something about Dialga?"

Drao walked around Koden to ((Chip)). "You still didn't answer my question. What's your name? Drao tried to think of a Pokemon who might like rain, but he could find none. "Whoever you are, I like your Vulpix. It's cool, and I have four--make that five--Pokemon. If you would like to meet them, you can."

"I'm Chip," Chip giggled. He sent out both his Pokemon again, releasing Dei into a puddle. "This is Naruto, and that's Dei." He pointed to each one respectively.

Saurii, being the picky kind of Pokemon as he was, not liking rain, squirmed around in Tai's arms, whining.

"Ok, ok," Tori sighed, pulling out Saurii's Pokeball. "Come back."

The Ivysaur returned to his Pokeball. Tori noticed the other two's Pokemon and decided to introduce his.

"By the way, that was Saurii, my Ivysaur. He's a lazy and impatient one. But he's a joy to be around."

After a day's walk through Eterna Forest, Brendan and Eva finally arrived in Eterna. It began to rain. Eva was happy; she liked the rain, even now as a Leafeon. Brendan glanced at the gym. It was a grass type gym; Fang would work well, being a poison type, but he should probably have backup for her. He decided that he'd get a Ponyta when it stopped raining. He noticed there was a small group of trainers gathering around the statues of Dialga and Palkia. He decided to join them.

"Hello," he said.

Koden introduced himself to the newest addition to the group. "Hello, I am Koden." He turned toward Drao. "Well, that sounds tempting... To tell you the truth, I never considered hunting legends in a group, but yes, I will join you. However, my pokemon are not that experienced yet. If you would like to see them, you can."

Koden rested his hand on the belt holding his pokeballs.

Back
Top Bottom