• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Legends' Harmony

Koden smiled and faced toward Brendan. "Yes... I'm not really a, "hunter, " actually, but what I really mean is that my goal in life is to meet all of the legendary pokemon, either in combat or in peace." He explained.

Turning back toward Drao he explained more. "I believe that by helping you, I can obtain my goal, and follow in my father's footsteps."

"Name's Tori Ichirou, and I'm an aspiring Pokemon League Champion. After beating the Elite Four in Hoenn, I left my other Pokemon wanted to try my hand at Sinnoh's finest," Tori said with a grin.

Drao nodded to Koden. "Great, another addition to the team. Would you mind asking Brendan if he wants to join?" Meanwhile, Drao turned to Chip. "Hello, Chip. It's best our Pokemon get acquainted." He sent out his five Pokemon, including the newcomer Machop. "These are Tyrogue, Smoochum, and Yanma. This is Veronica Fluff, even though she prefers Veronica." He pointed to the Stunky, and then held out his hand to the hyper Machop. "This is our newest arrival. Say hello to Machop." At the time, the Fighting-type was exploring Drao's hand, as if he had never seen a human. Tyrogue walked over to Machop, and made a noise to get its attention. They shook hands, and seemed to become instant acquaintances. The remaining three Pokemon all went over to Naruto and Dei, looking at them. They chattered to Chip's Pokemon as if to say hello.

Koden nodded with a smile and turned to Brendan. "Hello, Drao and I are on a quest to make peace among the Legendary Pokemon. Would you like to join us?"

While asking Brendan the question that of which has been previously alluded(lol), Koden sent out his pokemon, Trapinch, Elekid, and Ralts. Once this was done, he fiddled with the Azure Flute around his neck.

(If you don't know, the Azure Flute is the item used to summon the stairs to gain access to Arceus, obtainable only through for hacking, for now)

Chip watched as Dei swam a bit deeper into the puddle, as if to avoid the Yanma. Naruto then stepped forward.
"Sorry," Chip explained, "Dei's not very fond of bugs. Naruto will often get protective of him."
Then Naruto said, "Vul, vul."
*Come on, Dei, it's all right.*
The Barboach stuck its head above the water, and stared at the Yanma. Meanwhile, Naruto was making friends with the Smoochum and Stunky.
"Vul, vul-pix... Vul?"
*I'm Naruto... who are you?*
Then Chip turned toward Koden, having heard him say something about stopping the Legendary Pokemon. "I am too. Maybe I could join you also?"

Smoochum turned to Naruto. "Hello, Naruto. *giggle* My name is Smoochum." She slapped the Vulpix playfully as Veronica approached. "I am Veronica," she purred, luxuriously circling Naruto. "You and I could become good friends." Yanma buzzed over to Dei. "Don't worry, I don't bite. I'm Yanma. And your name is...?"

The Barboached shrunk back a bit, but managed to reply to the Yanma.
*I... I'm Dei...*
When Naruto was slapped, he growled. *Ow.* He then spun around to look at Veronica. *Sure, I guess.*

Yanma moved back a little from the nervous Barboach. "Don't be afraid." He landed on the ground to see if he would be less intimidating.
Smoochum giggled again. "I'm just playing," she said to Naruto. Then, she stepped back from the Fire-type to give Veronica a chance.
The Stunky stopped in front of Naruto. "I can't wait until I evolve into a Skuntank. Then I'll live up to my "Fluff" name. Can you wait to evolve into a mystical Ninetales?" Veronica turned to Dei. "And do you want to evolve into Whiscash? My name is Veronica, by the way. Veronica Fluff." She circled around the Barboach, like she did with Naruto, only a bit farther away. Then, she went over to Chip and put her paws on his legs. "Hello, Chip. I am Veronica." She knew Chip might not understand her, but she purred and brushed his leg with her tail.

Chip watched Veronica circle Naruto, then Dei, a bit further away. Then the Stunky jumped on Chip, startling him and making him step back. He asked Drao, "Does she do that to everybody?"

Drao looked at Chip, then down at Veronica. "No, she's just excited because your name is that of a food. Also because she's recently became a level in which both numbers are the same, i.e. 11, 22, 33, etc. She likes that."
Veronica stepped down from Chip. "Sorry, newcomer. I didn't mean to startle you." This time, she reared up more slowly, and again put her paws on Chip's legs as not to startle her. She also avoided touching her claws to Chip's skin.

((Sorry, haven't been able to post much.))
Devon woke up, swearing to herself. Slept wa-a-ay in. Again. She got dressed and grabbed her Pokemon's pokeballs and ran into Eterna City.

Last edited:
Tori raised his eyebrows. "Well, sure, I'd like to join you. Let me introduce you to my Pokemon," he said, calling out his ragtag team of Pokemon.

"You've already met Saurii. And this is Blue the Lapras, Kuro the Absol, Fear the Shedinja, and Shadow the Kadabra."

"Hmm, that sounds interesting. I'll join!" Brendan said enthusiastically. He decided to send out his other two Pokemon. Out of the Poke Balls came Fang and Jumper. "Fang is the Seviper, the Phanpy is Jumper, and Eva is the Leafeon who's running around in the rain causing people to stare at her."

Thorn woke up, muttering about how late she was waking up and how she hated it, finding her hair nice enough, and sending out Fury to fly to Eterna City, which she just felt like going today.

It didn't take much time to get to Eterna. It was raining, so John let Toto get out of the Pokeball. Toto immediatly started jumping and dancing around.
"Now Toto, I know you're happy, but try at least to follow me, OK?" The Totodile nodded and started following him, always jumping. As John passed close to the statue of the Legendaries, he saw a big group of people and Pokemon. He climbed the stairs and said "Hey, hi, I'm John. You all are...?"

Drao turned and looked at a newcomer, John. "My name is Drao," he said. "And this is Chip, and Yanma, Smoochum, Machop, Tyrogue, and Veronica." Drao pointed to his friend and Pokemon respectively.

"Oh, introduction." John threw two Pokeballs to the ground and his Growlithe and Sneasel appeared. "The Growlithe's name is Bark, Totodile is Toto and Sneasel is Doom." Bark and Toto joined the other Pokemon to introduce themselves, but Sneasel started licking and polishing his claws. John pointed to him. "Don't be scared, he's not going to kill any of you. I only named him Doom because he liked it. So, what's the reunion all about?"

Still tired, Devon entered Eterna City, walking next to Katana. The Scyther was getting some scared looks from people, but barely noticed. Devon looked over at a group of people with their Pokemon. She shrugged and walked over.
"Hi."
If Katana could, she'd be grinning.
Pokemon I don't know! New people! Hello!

Back
Top Bottom