• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Legends of the Elemental Ones

Mewtwo

Mage of Blood
Pronoun
she
i am determined to make an rp that actually takes off, as none of mine have yet
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ever since humans and Pokémon have been living together, there have been those able to communicate with Pokémon, and some even possessing some of their elements. And ever since those people, dubbed the "Elemental Ones", have been discovered, they have always been hunted down, either to be used as weapons or to plainly be killed, as most thought they were too dangerous.

Most of them hide, with no contact with society, while some just try to blend in. Either way, one Elemental girl has decided they take a stand, so she is organizing a meeting with all of the Elementals, contacting them via psychic powers. Most have said yes, however, some have said no. Will you help Ellie take a stand against the government?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, there's an idea. I actually have a plotline for this! :o

RULEZ BECAUSE WE ALL MUST HAZ THEM:

1. No charriemodding/godmodding.
2. There will be one of each Pokémon element. I am Psychic. Don't ask to be, please. There will be no Normal, Fighting, Bug, Dragon, or Flying Elementals.
3. First come, first serve.
4. ULQUIORRAQUATROFOUR Rated 13+, minor cursing is allowed, as is most romance, but no details. Relationships are fine, but I don't need a long worded description of your sex life.
5. You may be either one of the Elementals, or one of the Government hunting down the Elementals.
6. No legendaries, please. This is referring to the Pokémon you are most in touch with (which also has to be in your team)
6a. This, Government, also means no legendaries in your teams.
7. Age limits: 12 - 21 for Elementals, 18-40 for Government.
8. Limit of one shiny per person, please.
9. Have fun!

Name: What is the name of your character?
Age: How old is your character? 12-21 for Elementals, 18-40 for Government.
Side: Elemental or Government?
Element: Elementals only; which element do you possess?
Pokémon Team: What Pokémon do you own? (Elementals only: Please put the Pokémon you are most in touch with at the front, please)
Appearance: What does your character look like? Images or text allowed.
Personality: May be PO
Bio: Explain your character's backstory, and stuff like whether he/she blends in or completely hides.
Relationships: May be either future or current. Who is your boyfriend/girlfriend? Family can also be put here, as can crushes.
Other: Anything else?

MY FORMZ:

Name:Ellie Perima
Side: Elemental or Government?
Element: Psychic
Pokémon Team:
196espeon.png
(Espio) [M]
026raichu.png
(Raiden) [M]
156quilava.png
(Volcani) [F]
012butterfree-f.png
(Glitter)[F]
303mawile.png
(Marie) [F]
330flygon.png
(Teresa) [F]
Appearance: Long, curly londe hair with light purple streaks. Has purple eyes, which she explains as contacts. Usually wears a light purple t-shirt and white jean shorts.
Personality: PO, just because I, as the DM, am too lazy to type it =P
Bio: Ellie has known she was Psychic since she was five, and she wanted her toy, and it floated over. Puzzled, she continued building on this skill until now she can use Psychic attacks, communicate telepathically, teleport short distances, and levitate about three feet off of the ground. She blends in with everyone at school, no one knowing she's one of the Elemental ones.
Relationships: She will most likely have a crush in the future when people actually sign up D=
Other: Nupe.

Name: Gary Snail Little
Side: Government
Pokémon Team:
154meganium.png
(Greg) [M]
181ampharos.png
(Perier) [M]
038ninetales.png
(Flamaraa) [F]
136flareon.png
(Tawnii) [F]
448lucario.png
(Kilo) [M]
053persian.png
(Purrzi) [F]
Appearance: A lot like a younger Giovanni.
Personality: Very sweet and caring. Rest is PO
Bio: Gary is Ellie's older stepbrother, and they have a very close bond, considering he doesn't know Ellie is one of the most wanted people; an Elemental. He grew up in a bad neighborhood, but despite that, he is still always optimistic and seems to love everyone. The only thing he despises are the Elementals, who he thinks will be the downfall of humankind, that or great military weapons. He usually thinks the former, though, as even though he hated them, he hates thinking about using them as slaves.
Relationships: Ellie's older brother, single.
Other: Nupe, other than seems the type of guy to have a girlfriend.

MEMBERS:

Elementals:

Fire:
Water: Lucille Schaeffer [F] Flora and Ashes
Grass: Jake Kalypso [M] Pichu Chris
Electric: Tommy [M] redx
Ice:
Poison: RESERVED: Brock
Ground/Rock:
Psychic: Ellie Perima [F] Mewtwo
Ghost: Blake [M] River
Dark: Phoebe Tolbert [F] Flora and Ashes
Steel: Jonas Katan [M] Explosion

Government:

Leader: David Goodwin [M] Exo-Raikou
Second-in-command: Jack Oswald [M] Pwnemon
Regular Members:
Gary Little [M] Mewtwo
Franklin Black
Zack [M] River
Cody McRoy [M] Pichu Chris
Eponine Vaser [F] Flora and Ashes
Hailey Matthews [F] Mercy

Last edited:
Reserve Dark. Don't want anyone taking. I'll sign up when someone posts.

EDIT: NUUUUUUUUU! Then I call Steel.

Wow, nice story here. I like it.

Name: Blake (He doesn't know his last name because as far as he knows he has always lived on the streets)
Side: Elemental
Element: Ghost
Pokémon Team:
Dusklops [M] (Fantom)
Froslass [F] (Arctica)
Gardevoir [F] (Jade)
Sableye [F] (Sable)
Pigeot [M] (Shiny) (Sky)
Raichu[F] (Volt)
Appearance: Black ragged hair and purple-grey eyes, Average height and weight, black jacket and jeans.
Personality: Friendly and Mysterious, keeps secrets to himself and hates it when his friends are hurt. When he is troubled, asleep or thinking hard he accidentally creates illusions.
Bio: Blake spent most of his life trying to fit in but he never made any friends, his earliest memories are living on the street. He met his Dusklops when he was young and it was a great friend to him. When he was fourteen he found himself able to move through walls and levitate slightly. Some of the other people he knew encouraged him to use it to steal food and jewels, he refused and they laughed at him and called him a wuss. He used his powers a month later to help a woman get her keys which she had locked in her house and she recommended he hide his powers as there were people out there that would try to harm him. Now he hides in alleys and hopes that these people would not find him. (EDIT)He is chivalrous (Knew i had forgotten something).
Relationships: (Nothing as of yet)
Other: Not really.

Good luck with this.

Last edited:
Geez, everyone wants Dark (I caught you Exo xD).

Name: Phoebe Tolbert
Element: Dark
Pokémon Team: Poochyena - Romulus (M)
Totodile - Kenyon (M)
Shinx - Barbara (F)
Cubone - Aoife (F)
Jigglypuff - Aria (F)
Buneary - Peter (M)
Appearance: Phoebe has curly blond hair and blue eyes. She normally wears a white dress with red polkadots and white sneakers. She has not yet gone through puberty (I'd like to have this happen in the RP for DRAMA), so she doesn't yet have boobs. (Yeah TMI I know)
Personality: You might expect a Dark-type elemental to be moody and depressed, but Phoebe is nothing like this. Phoebe is actually perky and happy, and in fact quite childlike. She loves to goof around at most times, but has a good grasp of what times are serious. Lately she's been having slight mood swings; nothing too major, though.
Bio: Phoebe lived a relatively normal childhood, as she didn't really show her powers. One day she was playing with one of her friends when a Mightyena showed up and attempted to hurt the girls. Phoebe yelled at the Mightyena to stop, and to her surprise it seemed to understand her. She told her parents of this, and, surprised, they told her to hide this. She seems to blend in well at school.
Relationships: She isn't really very interested in boys (or girls ;P) yet; of course if my puberty plan goes through then that will change XD.
Other: Nothing else, except for my puberty idea XD

Looks pretty good.

Name: Franklin Black
Side: Guvmint regular
Pokemon Team:

Scizor Blatal

Forretress Grenadon

Ampharos Electro

Xatu Wonderbird

Miltank Fatty

Houndoom Cerberus

Appearance: Has dirty blonde hair that is typically cut short but can be down to the middle of his neck. Blue eyes and fair skin, but he doesn't have freckles. Typically wearing a polo and jeans, he always looks like it would be school picture day.
Personality: He's laid back and casual, but also lazy and forgetful. He joined the government because he wanted to help people, but also because it's pretty much a fire-proof job no matter how much work he shirked. He liked it before, but now that he's being told to go capture innocent people he isn't sure what to do.
Bio: He lived in a suburban home and led a normal life for a teenager. He dropped out of high school at sixteen and got fired from two jobs for his laziness before he went to work for the government.
Relationships: Will have one with Lucille Schaeffer.
other: None.

I bet Flora will have a bi character. Also, shouldn't Phoebe be the name of a ghost type elemental?

Last edited:
Ready.

Name: Jonas Katan (Random, yes, not good with names.)
Side: Elemental ((Steel))
Pokemon Team:

Aggron (Zero) ((M)) (Special)

Absol (Neon) ((M)) (Shiny) *Referance to PC1-U*

Staravia (Shazam) ((F))

Magnezone (Axel) ((-))

Rattata (Resort) ((M))

Appearance: Brown hair which Jonas let grow in, it is grows down to about one inch starting from the top of his neck. He has gray eyes, which, unfortunately, have gained peoples attention, so he wears sunglasses. He usually wears a solid black T-Shirt, and blue jeans. He wears black Skater shoes, but sometimes chooses to wear black Crocs (or whatever it would be in the Pokemon World).

Personality: Jonas is rather calm, but is big on secrecy because of his status as an Elemental. He doesn't get angry at people easily, but you don't want to get on his bad side.

Bio: When Jonas was young, his parents were killed. He had to live on his own, so he is great at survival skills. He later found out that he could make his skin harder at will, making him seem a bit metallic when doing so. He, however, doesn't like to stay in water long, because in either form, his body starts to stiffen. He then found out he could talk to Pokemon, and found an Aron. Jonas decided to keep it, and later regestered to be a trainer at age 10. He now blends in with the community, and is a fairly good trainer.

Relationships: Girlfriend, anyone? I'd rather go single, but I don't care.

:D Mewtwo, don't fail me. I hope this'll become a great RP.

Nope, not bitter, Flora, not bitter at all.

A question to Mewtwo: if government members are not allowed to have pokemon, then what are (for lack of a better word) the possible means of offense that Government members have?

I bet Flora will have a bi character.

Probably.

Also, shouldn't Phoebe be the name of a ghost type elemental?

Actually, I decided to be punny. Phoebe comes from a Greek word for bright. (Phoebus was another name for Apollo) idk where Pokemon came up with that name for a ghost-type trainer.

I bet this RP will be ready in a few minutes. Your getting members at an alarming rate! :D Faster than mine.

EDIT: Things still say Reserved.

I see (I misinterpretation failed the "(Elementals only: Please put the Pokémon you are most in touch with at the front, please)" part)

Name: David Goodwin

Side: Government

Pokémon Team:

474.png
[Male] (Arizona)

121.png
[Unknown, will be referred to as Female] (CT)

36.png
[Female] (Delaware)

467.png
[Male] (Iowa)

248.png
[Male] (Oregon)

Spr_4d_376_s.png
[Unknown, will be referred to as Male] (Washington)

Appearance: He is tall, about 6' 3" and usually wears a black long-coat with dark pants to match. He wears a ring with a small emerald on his left index finger, which he claims to be a family memento. His hair is short and dark brown.

Personality: An intellectual man, David does not see himself and his government as evil. He sees the Elementals as a menace to society, believing that humans that can possess elements that pokemon use could easily turn against society, or worse. He does not attack those that he has no qualm with - in other words, those not involved in this conflict, and is very polite to those he has no qualm with. Only when he finds an Elemental, or an ally of an Elemental, will he begin to actually battle, and even then, he can retain an air of calm and a stoic face throughout the entire ordeal.

Bio: From a very early age, David was disgusted with the idea of humans possessing the power of pokemon, believing that "there are some things Mankind was never meant to know," one of those being the power of pokemon, since such power could make Mankind arrogant. Becoming a trainer at the age of ten, David quickly established himself as a capable trainer, winning all eight badges in less than a month. He continued to hone his skills until he believed he'd accomplished all he could in pokemon battling, and then turned to a more political lifestyle, hoping to lead the people of the region toward a better life. Through many years' time, he eventually reached the position as leader of the Government. Only recently has he learned of the Elementals actually existing. He has taken immediate steps to issue a law that any evidence of an Elemental must be sent to law enforcement, or the government itself, and that any known Elementals must be captured, Dead or Alive.

Relationships: None for now.

Other: I'm basing some things in his Bio as if Leader of Government means a political leader (do correct me if I'm wrong), and Washington is his personal bodyguard. Also, what is the character limit, and what region does this take place in?

I forgot about that part.

This will be in Sinnoh (it would be Isshu, but not becaue not all of the Pokémon are out yet)

And yes, the Government is the political positioning.

Name: Lucille Schaeffer
Element: Water

Pokémon Team:
Vaporeon [Illiamna]: Female
Seadra [Crescent] : Female
Altaria [Kenai]: Male
Snorunt: [Kodiak] Male
Ninetales: [Seven] Male

Appearance: Lucille has slightly curly dark brown hair that goes down a few inches past her shoulders. She has pale skin and blue eyes, which stand out because she wears dark eyeliner. She also has an eyebrow piercing, which is mostly covered up by her bangs. She is a bit on the short side for her age, only being 5'3" tall. Her body is also petite, as she is skinny and she doesn't have much in the way of curves. Lucille wears a yellow tank top and skinny jeans. She also wears black heeled boots.

Personality: Played out
Bio: Lucille was raised by her aunt as her parents had died when she was just a baby. She lived a pretty normal life, acting like a big sister to her younger cousins. When she turned 14, she got her first Pokemon, Illiamna, and instantly bonded. She realized that she was able to communicate with her Vaporeon and other Pokemon as well. She also shortly after discovered her powers with water. She never told her aunt and she blends in, pretending she's just like anybody else.
Relationships: She develops feelings for Franklin when she meets him.
Other: N/A

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom