• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Legends of the Elemental Ones

No fighting? Grass, then, sukas

Name: Jake Kaylypso
Side: Elemental
Element: Grass
Pokémon Team:
Breloom
"Bouncer" - Male

Vileplume
"Plume" - Male

Bellossom
"Disco" - Female

Tropius
"Bannanaphone!" - Male

Exeggutor
"Boom Boom" - Male

Leafeon
"Verdian" - Male

Appearance: Orange hair, held in place by a silver headband. His clothes, pair of camo pants, a black tee-shirt and a brown jacket, are all stolen secondhand. He is about 4'11.
Bio: After his parents found out he was an elemental, they booted him, and all of his Pokémon (3 at the time) from their house and forced him to leave Celadon. He decided to travel to a different region. He knew there was a grass gym in Sinnoh, so he headed their. On his way to the port he caught two Oddish, now fully evolved. Once he arrived in Sinnoh, he managed by sheer luck to catch an Eevee, who evolved in Eterna Forest on the party's way to Eterna City. He has been hiding in the city's back allyways. He occasionally takes to the rooftops, to get around faster. He now lives on top of the Comendoms building, coming down only for food and materials for his little tent made on the roof, far enough back not to be seen from the street.
Relationships: Any chic in a 5metre radius None
Other: Nup

Name: Tommy
Side: Elemental
Element: Electric
Pokémon Team:
405.pngLuxray

123.pngScyther

46.pngParas

464.pngRhyperior

Appearance:
m.jpeg
Personality:Crazy and funny (in a good way).
Bio: Tommy use too work at the power plant which was just a distraction so he could build a full scale house in a nearby cave.
Relationships: Tommy is not currently in any relationships and all his family was killed by the government.
Other: His dream is to be a pokemon ranger.

It's still broken... but I saw them by clicking the "Image Attachment" button thing, so... yayz, he's acceptefied nao.

Why no Fighting Elemental?

Reserving Poison. Also I wanted dark, but I guess poison will do.

can't decide on whether to use Drapion, Skuntank, or Crobat.

No fighting because, well, what characteristics would a Fighting Elemental have, just be overly strong?

I assume it's the same with normal and Bug. Honestly, what could a Normal type elemental do?

Excactly. =D

Also, I am allowing second characters, but you may have only one in the Elementals; both may be of the Government, but please only one Elemental.

We needs moar govmint, so I'mma reserve the second in command aswell. Expect character sheet in approx half hour depending on how heated the srs business forum gets.

I'll also play government cos I'm cool like that

Name: Cody McRoy
Side: Government
Pokémon Team:
Blaziken
"Torchie" Male

PorygonZ
"Hax" (Shiny) No gender

Aggron
"Apocalypse" Male

Dragonite
"Draco" Male

Raichu
"Rairai" Female

Rapidash
"Halo" Female

Appearance:
This.
Bio: Cory McRoy is not just an evil man. He is the kind of evil man who doesn't just think up evil schemes, he lives them. He was abandoned at an early age at Vista Lighthouse. Since then, he has traveled the region training his team to be the very best. He had traveled all over Sinnoh, when he was approaced by the government. After joining the Government, he became less evil to everyone, realizing that it was wrong to be evil. He has since risen in their ranks to be a well-known operative. He is also known for his amazing lack of care for...just about anything. Exept his Pokémon, whom he trusts with his live.
Relationships: Noneamundo
Other: Same as above

Last edited:
Name: Zack
Side: Goverment
Pokémon Team:
(Blade) Gallade [M]
(Doom) Haunter [F]
(Frost) Glalie [M]
(Spark) Luxray [M]
(Night) Staraptor [F]
(Sharn) Shedninja [F] (Shiny)
Appearance: White, ragged hair streaked with black, Dark silver eyes. Looks similar to Blake in all other ways.
Personality: Merciful in battle but otherwise shows little emotion.
Bio: Zack's earlies memory is a raging fire and his brother (Who he doesn't know). After that all he remembers is a government agent raising him. To this day he spends what little free time he has searching for his brother.
Relationships: Other than a lost Brother nothing.
Other: Essentially a negative version of Blake. But not in all ways.

I has a question, PikachuChris. Exo-Raikou said that he didn't consider his government to be evil, so how would a total evil creep have such a high rank?

Yeah, in my opinion, the Government isn't "evil", though for the purpose of the RP, it is. They're just trying to do what they think is best.

Huh...I missed a line. It was meant to say "After joining the Government, he became less evil to everyone" after the "when he was approched by the government" bit. I'll add that in

Back
Top Bottom