• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Legends of the Elemental Ones

Okay, sorry about the half hour= day typo, here's my second character's CS.

Name: Jack Oswald.
Age: 35. (I assumed that the 12-21 age limit was for elementals only, correct me if wrong.)
Alliance: Government, second-in-command.
Team: Swampert FishStick
Personality: He's goal oriented and a workaholic, but not unkind. Rest is PO.
Appearance: Short, curly black hair, brown eyes. Usually wearing a suit and tie. Just to do something I haven't once seen in a role-play, (Albeit that's like 5), he's African.
Bio: As a young child, Jack's parents instilled in him a strong sense of the value of hard work. His mother died of Lukemia when he was 17 so he went to work for the government to help support his family. He since rose to the rank of second in command. He's irked that some new guy got the promotion before him, but he won't let that get in the way of his goals. He never much cared for Pokemon, but he got one, just as a bodyguard.
Relationships: He never married.
Other: None.

I'm not making another character.. If I do, it'll probably get mixed in from apokelypse and PC1-U, making a mess of strings. *sighs*

Name: Gary Snail Little
Side: Government
Pokémon Team:
154meganium.png
(Greg) [M]
181ampharos.png
(Perier) [M]
038ninetales.png
(Flamaraa) [F]
136flareon.png
(Tawnii) [F]
448lucario.png
(Kilo) [M]
053persian.png
(Purrzi) [F]
Appearance: A lot like a younger Giovanni.
Personality: Very sweet and caring. Rest is PO
Bio: Gary is Ellie's older brother, and they have a very close bond, considering he doesn't know Ellie is one of the most wanted people; an Elemental. He grew up in a bad neighborhood, but despite that, he is still always optimistic and seems to love everyone. The only thing he despises are the Elementals, who he thinks will be the downfall of humankind, that or great military weapons. He usually thinks the former, though, as even though he hated them, he hates thinking about using them as slaves.
Relationships: Ellie's older brother, single.
Other: Nupe, other than seems the type of guy to have a girlfriend.

sheesh guys why is everyone in the guvmint a guy? GIRLS ARE NECESSARY

Name: Eponine Vaser
Pokémon Team:
Empoleon Marius (M)
Bellossom Cosette (F)
Weavile Javert (M)
Delcatty Fantine (F)
216teddiursa.png
Gavroche (M)
Appearance: Eponine has pale skin, long black hair and dark brown eyes. She customarily wears a short black dress and black sandals.
Personality: Eponine is headstrong and independent. She can't stand being bossed around. On the other hand, she will sometimes boss around others, particularly if she knows the area.
Bio: Eponine's parents once owned an inn in Jubilife City, and ran it quite dishonestly, spoiling her and her siblings. Eventually, however, tenants stopped coming and the inn went bankrupt, forcing Eponine and her family to live on the streets. One of their kinder former tenants, however, worked for the government and offered to get Eponine a position there to earn money for her family. She eagerly accepted the position and now attempts to round up Elementals.
Relationships: I feel like being particularly cruel and having her be friends with someone...and have a crush on them. >:)
Other: In case you were wondering, her last name is French for "rain". I would have made Cosette, but she seems better as an Elemental for obvious reasons. (and she's obviously based off Eponine from Les Miz)

Last edited:
That sounds majorly confusing. why would an elemental work for the government?

Two possible reasons:

1) Power complex. He/she wants to be the only Elemental, thus taking out the rest.

2) He/she possibly believes that they really are dangerous.

Hmmm, Flora is right... but in my opinion, an Elemental working for the Government would be too plot-confusing, plus the Government would probably eventually kill them.

Also Flora's second charrie is accepted~

I agree with Flora and Ashes; there needs to be more women in the Government. xD

Name: Hailey Matthews
Pokémon Team:
Nidoking [Titan]: Male
Houndour [Fira]: Female
Drifloon [Breeze]: Female

Appearance: Hailey has tan skin and black hair that is short, much like a pixie haircut. She has one dark brown eye and one blue eye, which she thinks makes her look like a freak. Her cheeks are almost always rosy, which makes it look like she's blushing a lot. Hailey is 5'7" and she is a bit on the curvy side. She wears a white top with a black vest over it. She also wears a black skirt and black heels.

Personality: Hailey is nice to those she likes, but if someone happens to be annoying in her opinion, she doesn't treat them so well. However, she likes to treat everyone in the Government with respect. She's never had someone very close to her, so she is unsure how to be close with another person.

Bio: Hailey grew up in Sunyshore City. She was orphaned when she was ten years old, but was never super close with her parents, as they were always busy. An old couple took her in, but she was always very quiet and didn't say much to them. As she got older, she had more social interactions with them, but again, never fully developed a close relationship with them. Hailey later moved out and took a job with the Government.
Relationships: I'm thinking she might develop a crush on someone.
Other: N/A

Name: Andrew Demak

Side: Elemental

Element: Ice

Pokémon Team:

Spr_4p_461_f.png
(Lyncis) [f]

Spr_4h_149_s.png
(Eltanin) [m]

Spr_4p_467.png
(Ankaa) [m]

Spr_4h_208_m.png
(Kalhai) [m]

Spr_4d_346.png
(Canopus) [f]

Spr_4d_310.png
(Volantis) [m]

Appearance: He stands at about five foot seven, has short, light brown hair, and usually wears a white shirt, dark grey pants, and his eyes are light blue.

Personality: PO, except for the fact that he's very reclusive, and prefers to be on his own but not for the reason that you'd expect from an Ice controller

Bio: Andrew lived a peaceful life in Hearthome with his family, and always enjoyed being with his family, friends, and pokemon. He began his pokemon journey at ten with little incident, and assembled the team he has over the course of two years, which was around the time that Elementals began to spring up around Sinnoh. Andrew himself learned he had his power over ice when he was thirteen, as he was trapped in a cavern near Snowpoint city, during the season of the most vicious blizzards of the region. Just when he thought he couldn't carry on any further, he discovered that he could clear the frozen-over boulders that were keeping him trapped on his own. Thinking that his family would marvel at this power, he returned to Hearthome and showed it to them. Their reaction couldn't be closer to the opposite of what he thought it would be: they were frightened by that power, and after several incidents of his powers accidentally going off, he was chased away from his home, around the same time David Goodwin came to power and decreed the Captured Dead-or-Alive law for Elementals. For the next six months, he considered himself a fugitive, and exile with nowhere to go. This is what drove him to seclude himself of others, up until he learned of the meeting of Elementals. He is going, but only to see if he can find a way to be rid of his powers, so that he can be accepted again.

Relationships: None as of yet

Other: His powers are not completely under his control, and can easily "go off" on their own.

Last edited:
I like to think that it adds more depth to his character. Of course, I didn't see anything about them having to be linked to a pokemon of the same type

No, but if you look back every other one is, plus Dragonite is 4x WEAK to ice.

Hmmm, I forgot to put that... what I implied, at least, was the Pokémon you were linked with had to be the same type, as you are basically "training buddies"...

Back
Top Bottom