• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Legends of the Elemental Ones

What is this sentence I do not even.

Did you mean are you NOT allowed to telepath with your Pokemon? Or what, because that is making no sense.

Pokémon that it makes sense they're telepathic (ie any Psychic Pokémon and anything else deemed telepathical)

Slight problem with the link to Zack's profile post, it leads to one of Pichu Chris's posts instead.

Same with Cory McRoy's thing. They lead to one of my posts. Now I need to go find his signup so I know how to bust in and blow stuff up.

Gengar seems Telepathic to me.

I thought our Training Partners should be able to telepath to us at least. seeing as we are Elementals with us bonding with them more than others.

Hmm, Brock is right; if your Closest Mon doesn't telepath at all, it should, but only to the owner... I'm going to change that nao!~ Thanks for the idea, Brock.

your welcome.

And could Gengar be considered telepathic? If so, this rivalry between them could get more...interesting.

Ok good.

Now to write up a a story of reaper and shadow in my ntoebook so I don't forget it.

What does?

and i cant believe that my rp has three pages already (going by the 50-post pages)!

The problem is exactly this.

A brand new RP comes along.

Lots of people join it.

Said people make a HUGE post spree in said brand new RP.

Because the RP moved so fast, plot is confused, things are made up, and some players don't know what is happening.

Shiny new RP comes along.

People flock to and join shiny new RP.

Previous RP is abandoned.

Repeat.

THAT is what happens, almost every single time... It's a really frustrating trend.

Sadly, this is completely what's happening here. We now have what... Six members posting on the thread? Out of like ten who joined? One time this happened in another RP I was in. Half of the people dropped out and we got down to a core of five who kept posting to the end (Well, would have, but one of them got perma banned Grr), which i hope is what happens here, except the perma ban part.

Well, I'm trying my best here >.> One of the people who signed up is inactive, but is one of my best friends, so I'll poke him. Also, this is my first idea that's actually taken off, so I am desperately trying to keep members in this.

I have nothing to do here as I am akwardly standing outside Mt. Coronet and I hope that was not me that was the one captured at Mt. coronet because as far as I can tell, I'm the only one there. Someone hurry up and get there and talk to me.

I think Pichu Chris was the other guy that got caught. I'd like to post, but I need some others to post first.

Back
Top Bottom