• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Legends of the Elemental Ones

OMIGOD IM SUCH A BAD PERSON IM DOUBLEPOSTING

But I just wanted to let you know Exo and I talked it over, and we're starting the thread now.

alrighty.

hold on can I change eponine's hair color? since my avvie has black hair. darn you theater for having a bazillion different hair colors for an actress (or actor)

Honestly, I don't care =P The first post is almost done, then Exo has to post, then the rest of you may post away~

Name: Wallace Stryker
Side: Elemental
Element: Poison
Pokémon Team:
Gengar Male - SHINY
Breloom Male
Persian Female
Kingler Male
Crobat Male
Hitmonlee Female Male
Appearance: Basically he appears as a normal teen boy wearing Farfecth'd shirt and wearing black jeans with soccer cleats.
Personality: Arrogant. Otherwise PO
Bio: Blends in with normal society, except he often cosplays as various Pokemon for kids parties. Any other time he conpletely hides in his Apartment. A great soccer player. Plays middle Offense.
Relationships: I wanted someone to fall in love with him.
Other: I know this sux but forums eated it.

If ypu're like me and don't count Gengar as a Poison-type tell me and I'll swap him with Crobat.

Name: Wallace Stryker
Element: Poison
Pokémon Team:
Crobat Male
Breloom Male
Persian Female
Kingler Male
Spr_4h_094_s.png
Male - Shiny
Hitmonlee Female Male
Appearance: Basically he appears as a normal teen boy wearing Farfecth'd shirt and wearing black jeans with soccer cleats.
Personality: Arrogant. Otherwise PO
Bio: Blends in with normal society, except he often cosplays as various Pokemon for kids parties. Any other time he conpletely hides in his Apartment. A great soccer player. Plays middle Offense.
Relationships: I wanted someone to fall in love with him.
Other: I know this sux but forums eated it.

Name: Cherry Belark
Element: Fire

Pokémon Team:
[Sammy] Flareon (F) - she wears a special gas mask modded to fit a Flareon and let her breath flames still.
[Sable] Riolu (F) - She's slightly purpleish in the blue parts of her fur
[Emil] Clefable (M)
[Moony] Gardevoir (F) - she has a blue stripe over her right eye
[Jody] Mismagius (F)
[Jacob] Blastoise (M)

Appearance: Cherry is rather short and slender, with flaming red hair that curls down around her ears and steely grey eyes. She has a narrow face and slightly crooked nose, most likely from breaking it in her youth. She has an ample bosom and strongly muscled legs, but her upper body strength leaves quite a bit to be desired.

Her typical dress consists of a t-shirt (usually red, yellow, or orange), skinny jeans, checkered running shoes, and a hooded black sweater with a large cat embroidered on the back.

Piccu~

Personality: PO

Bio: Cherry's life ws pretty average and boring; she started a journey in Kanto. Her starter was a Squirtle, and she was given an Eevee by a family friend; her first capture was a Clefairy in Mt Moon. She met the rest of her team in various travels after that or gifts from people she knew. Her powers lay dormant for most of this time, until her Eevee came in contact with a fire stone...

Her dormant power proved quite potent, and she quickly fled to Sinnoh to learn to restrain her powers in the wilds there. It was then that she received the call...

Relationships: Hit me up for this I guess, whatever~

Other: Sorry this is so late, this connection is so terrible :T I'm on Vacay.

Last edited:
FFFF-

I can't even go on a vacation without someone starting a RP goddamn.

Reserving rock/ground.

Name:
Side:
Element:
Pokémon Team:
Appearance:
Personality:
Bio:
Relationships:
Other:

Last edited:
I've seen four people in the RP log in and not post.

Don't let it die so quick!

I'm waiting for you to post. David can't do anything until you respond, and Andrew's still not that happy at Franklin

Sorry, I was waiting for Mercy to post then got caught up for a while. posting now.

Are we all allowed to telepathically talk to our Pokemon, with the exception of you and Brock's character? Or is it just that his Crobat can? I don't think Crobat is telepathic.

Back
Top Bottom